About AllSoft Consulting Private Limited
AllSoft has a vision to provide High End Software Development, web application development & Mobile Application Development to its esteemed clients in India & Abroad.
We are one amongst the best software Development Companies in Central India. Our committed team members are located in different parts of the country have a unique blend of functional & operational knowledge, technical expertise and result-oriented management experience ranging from Application Development to end to end Software Implementation projects.
AllSoft always tries to create great value and productivity gains for the clients by providing quality IT solution to various business functions. We bring good experience in information technology, customer service, and global operations by continually combining our strategic thinking with the best in Technology, People, and Processes.
at Wellness & Fitness
In this role, you will:
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integrate data storage solutions.
You may be a fit if you have:
- 2 – 4 years of experience in building PHP web frameworks such as Lavarel.
- Understand the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
HTML5, and CSS3.
- Working knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Experience in using fundamental design principles for a scalable application.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Knowledge of Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Understanding of creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL, Postgresql databases and their declarative query languages
- Provide development and maintenance services for .NET application.
- Develop and implement best practices for .NET programming.
- Review codes and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Identify the key problems and develop a solution within business and technical context.
- Design, develop, test, review and document .NET application programs.
- Evaluate user requests to determine budget, time, feasibility and compatibility of the new or modified program.
- Analyze technical architecture and provide recommendations.
- Coordinate with users to analyze and propose application solutions to meet business needs.
- Participate in all stages of the software development life cycle including coding, designing and documentation.
- Develop support processes to integrate .NET applications into in-house and third party applications.
- Prepare and maintain system-level, program-level and user-level documentations.
- Act as a technical lead for development and integration of .NET applications.
We’re building our Engineering team at Assembly, a fast-growing start-up based in Los Angeles and Bangalore! Our employee engagement platform offers organizations a better way to engage employees and drives organizational culture.
We are looking for Principal Backend Engineer, to join our team and contribute to the evolving Assembly product offering. This person will report directly to our VP of Engineering. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in shaping the direction and trajectory of a new product.
You are passionate about company culture. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and you share your knowledge to empower others. You are self-directed and scrappy, able to solve problems effectively without compromising the product. You look beyond the surface to understand the root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem. And finally, you enjoy being a part of a small but mighty team with a mission of changing the way companies engage their employees!
Roles & Responsibilities:
Guide and lead Architecture decisions. Drive changes to scale Assembly’s Infrastructure 10x and beyond
Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
Write clean reusable code to develop functional web applications
Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
Design, build and operate Assembly’s APIs with a focus on performance and reliability.
If you’re on the fence about whether you meet all of the requirements for this role, please apply!
Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
At Assembly, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Assembly is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.
- Analyze and document requirements for enhancements to systems and / or business processes.
- Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Test and debug various .NET applications
- Review and refactor code
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Upgrade existing programs
- Document development and operational procedures
- Support junior developers’ work
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming concepts, design patterns and SOLID principles
- Must have hands on experience with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Windows Services, .NET Entity Framework, SQL Server/T-SQL, IIS and related technologies
- Expertise in REST APIs and WCF
- Strong knowledge of modern techniques such as Responsive Web Design, LINQ, Dependency Injection and Design Patterns
- Knowledge of various industry standard development practices (Agile methodology, OOD, TDD, BDD)
- Proficient with tools to enable SDLC (TFS, Visual Studio, etc.)
- A go getter attitude with the ability & desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- An innovator mind-set who strives to make things better
- Ability to work independently with the knowledge as well as capability to quickly grasp and make an immediate impact
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- • 3+ years of web development experience using LAMP stack or Node.js or similar web technologies
- • Possess strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, especially in PHP
- • Proficient with database design, optimization and tuning in MySQL or MongoDB
- • Experience in design patterns, unit testing, automation techniques (Selenium WebDriver)
- • Exposure to Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, SQS, Redshift, etc.)
- • Exposure to Docker and Kubernetes
- • Exposure to collaborating tools like GitHub, JIRA, Confluence
- • Experience in frameworks such as Symfony 2, Express.js, or proven ability to learn on the job
- • Experience in Microservices and REST architecture
- • Exposure to Scrum methodology and XP technical practices such as unit testing, pair programming, test-driven development, continuous integration or continuous delivery
- • Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player and a sense of humor
- Strong experience in Java Development
- Deep expertise and hands-on experience with Web Applications
- Expertise in Java, Spring Boot is an added advantage.
- Hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..).
- Strong grasp of security principles.
- Developer with strong ability to develop web application using Java and ReactJS
- Should be able to code, design, and implement
- Maintain code integrity and organization
· Developing simulation must have experiences in VR/AR/MR . Experience with 3D platform.
· Familiar with Unity/ Unreal editor and its features and developing solutions using Unity/Unreal Engine.
· Coding and testing for VR devices.
· Can work on Window/ Web based and l ow-notch design.
· Experience with Version Controller - SVN .
· Experience with Game Implementation.
· Understanding of OOP concepts and knowledge of C #, .Net framework.
Your Key Responsibilities
You will build robust, secure and scalable micro-services
- You will be responsible to implement RESTful service
- You will take ownership to build scalable, reliable and performant code that complies with our internal code guidelines
- Take part in code reviews and architecture development
- You will influence how we build individual features and products, and bring in best practices and patterns that can be used for engineering lifecycle
- You will be driving architecture and design discussions and will be responsible to run and maintain good infrastructure
What to Bring
B.Tech/ B.E. in Computer Science from a reputed college or related technical discipline with 5-8 years of experience in software development
- Knowledge for data structure and an eye for architecture
- Familiar with Git Architecture
- Experience with reactive programming
- Experience in building RESTful APIs with monitoring, fault tolerance and metrics
- Exposure to relational and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis)
- Exposure to server-side services using ElasticSearch and ESB - Camel, ActiveMQ
- Experience in MEAN stack development
- Strong experience with AWS Stack