- Work experience as Python developer
- Should have experience in developing and working on consumer facing web/app products on in Django framework
- Should have experience working with react js front end design.
- Thorough knowledge of data stores, MyScore AWS services and should have experience with EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, CloudFront, S3
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Operating Systems
- Good experience of developing and integrating APIs
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system (mysql)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool (git)
- Good problem-solving skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, Code, test, debug, implement and document complex WSO2 sequences.
- Monitoring and logging tool stacks - Splunk/ELK/Prometheus, Grafana 4 Design, Code, test, debug, implement and document complex WSO2 sequences.
- Perform Build activities for WSO2 ESB Middleware integration, involves writing XSLT, ESB coding, configuration, and Analysis activities.
- Trouble shooting various problems in different stages of development using logs files, Traces and Log Analyzer.
- Responsible for understanding the requirement, solution design, coordinate the development and testing activities (end to end)
- Guide the team regarding WSO2 platform best practices, framework, reusable artefacts and ensure code quality and timely deliverables.
- Work with functional and technical customers to determine solutions that drive additional business value.
- Work with Github, Azure Devops and CI tools to automate dev, build, deployment and testing.
- Good knowledge in messaging brokers: WSO2 Message Broker, Apache Kafka.
- Monitoring the server (Monitoring logs and WSO2 metrics).
- Desired Candidate Profile
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate must have minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience in WSO2, preferably with WSO2 certification.
- Extensive experience in Integration by using WSO2 Product Stack (API Manager 2.6/3.x, Enterprise Integrator 6.5 and Identity Server 5.7.0)
- Experience in Implementing APIs in WSO2 EI and On-boarding APIs into WSO2 API Manager
- Experience in WSO2 API Manager for designing API facades and designing and implementing API Proxies.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services using API Protocols and Data Formats (REST, JSON, SOAP & XML).
- Must have hands on experience / knowledge with CI tools to automate dev, build, deploy.
- Experience in on boarding web applications into WSO2 Identity Server for authentication and authorizatio
- Minimum of a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or a related four-year degree.
- 4 years of hands on experience in Integration
We are looking for experienced Odoo Developers with good development skills in Python. Candidates should have hands-on experience in end to end implementation of the custom modules in Odoo.
- Develop and deploy ERP/ web applications using OpenERP/ Odoo.
- Customize/ develop various modules such as Accounting, POS Sales & CRM, inventory, Purchasing, , Invoice, Website, Google map, Warehouse, MRP, HR, etc.
- Customize various modules and integrate services/ products ranging from payment gateways to hardware devices with Odoo.
- Understand Functional requirements from clients. Provide GAP analysis and transform them into technical requirements.
- Functional knowledge of ERP modules like Accounting, Stock, CRM, Inventory, HR, Sales, Purchasing, Manufacturing, E- Commerce, and Payment gateway.
- Experience in Migrations, Odoo end user training.
- Experience in hosting on AWS or other cloud service providers
- Ability to understand client requirements and translate them into business solutions.
- Develop and deploy ERP modules from scratch
- Adopt new and emerging technologies to provide solutions to client needs. Cater to time difference need
- Identify technical issues and provide solutions
- Testing support.
- Develop and customize reports based on client s specifications in the modules like Accounting, Inventory, Manufacturing and HR. Work on Odoo's internal BI reporting tool for live reports
- Strong familiarity with the Odoo framework is mandatory.
- Should have a solid knowledge of Python and programming concepts. Contribution for Open Source Projects will be advantageous.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
1. Work experience between 3 years to 9 years in building large scale high user traffic consumer facing applications with desire to work in a fast paced startup.
2. Knowledge on reactive and asynchronous programming is preferable. If you have worked with coroutines, goroutines, high concurrency or optimized number of threads for processing on your backend server you could be a good fit.
3. Extremely proficient at writing performant, scalable and production ready code in Kotlin, Java (8 or above, comfortable with concepts like lambda, streams, multithreading etc), Elixir, Rust, or Golang. Should be familiar with static code analysis, code coverage and code reviews.
4. Experience with NoSQL DBs like MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis or Aerospike is required. Knowledge of graph DBs like Neo4j is preferred.
5. Strong in algorithms, problem solving and data structures.
6. Knowledge of TDD and experience with building applications integrated with CI-CD pipelines (automated build, tests and deployments).
7. Exposure to micro-services with good understanding of containers, kubernetes, logging, alerting and monitoring. Inter services communication. Should know how to handle multiple versions of APIs.
Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, AngularJS, React , Node.js, and Mongo
Creating RESTful services with Node.js
Architect scalable web architectures
Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
HBOX is a US Based Digital Health Company, Enabling Primary Care Providers (PCP) to
capture true Virtual Care Opportunities beyond Telehealth. We enable PCP to
provide Proactive and Continuous Care and add new Recurring monthly revenue
streams without any upfront cost. With our unique distribution and business
model, we are seeing fast acceptance and great adaption with our target
customers. We have built unique and Industry's first Integrated
Hardware, Cloud & AI Technologies based Virtual care Platform for PCP
Market. We are US focused Post revenue company with customers in 7 US States
and growing extremely fast.
We want a techie at heart. Someone who is happy and curious to work on all aspects of software development. Reporting directly to the CTO, you will be responsible for feature design, development, and continuously optimizing our tech stack.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with at least 5 years of experience in a startup or product environment. Ideally you have been involved in all aspects of software development from requirements gathering to design, development, deployment and post-release support. We are looking for all-round technical maturity. Our tech stack is Angular, Spring boot and Django/Python.
Java SpringBoot, PostgreSQL/MySQL, Git
AWS, REST api design, Experience integrating with external APIs
Good applied understanding of Object Oriented Programming
Good database modeling and SQL knowledge.
Anticipate how code will perform under production conditions
Understand the performance characteristics of commonly used data structures (maps, lists etc). (Optional) Experience with UI frameworks like: AngularJS/React is a big plus.
Responsibilities and Duties
Build out features across the stack: backend, API design and integration, database optimization, microservices, plugins, queues etc
Fix bugs and write automated tests
Maintain and upgrade our Tech Stack
Translate requirements to design and write/present articulate software design.
About the Company
Cloudanix helps companies with security and operational excellence of their cloud infrastructure. Organizations use multiple cloud platforms, across multiple regions via multiple accounts - and this is all used by their multiple teams.
We offer a Central Dashboard and a set of tools which cross functional teams (Cloud Operation, Security, Risk, Engineering) use to manage the cloud operations in a timely and secure manner.
Cloudanix is driven by a mission that every consumer should be entitled to secure and reliable apps. We want Cloud Operation team members, of both startups and enterprises to have all the necessary tools to operate securely and effectively using cloud technologies.
We are backed by YCombinator and have have customers across the US, UK and India.
About the Team
Sujay Maheshwari, has worked both as Engineer and Product Manager at several startups and large companies in US, London and India. He has built and run a successful startup in New York with customers like HSBC, JWT, and several other popular names.
For the past several years he has been part of the Cloud journey in various roles at Pantheon, Moodys, HPE, Cloud Foundry, and other Silicon Valley companies.
Purusottam Mupunu, excels in both Saas and Cloud space. He has built and run engineering teams across the US and India. He is based out of Sunnyvale, California and is an expert in AWS, Azure, and GCP cloud technologies.
He started his journey as a software developer and today leads Cloudanix’s engineering team.
About the Role
You have an opportunity to join our passionate team working towards building our vision collectively. We are a young organization and everyone wears several hats.
We are handcrafting our engineering team from the ground up so that we succeed in our ambitious mission. If you are not afraid to take on an audacious goal and are absolutely in love with technology, you are looking at the right role!
- Work with the Founders to write code, unit test cases for the new features, and fix defects.
- Build backend services to evaluate and improve Cloud Infrastructure Security.
- Maintain the quality of our platform resulting in 100% satisfaction of our users.
- Brainstorm ideas, approaches, and technical solutions to ensure that our users get the best possible outcome.
- Learn something new about our users, technology, and how to scale a company from a startup to a large organization.
- You have a developer mindset
- Anywhere between 0-2 years of experience writing code, fixing problems and challenging the de-facto
- Good understanding of technology concepts like Cloud, Web Applications, Compliance
- Outcome-oriented. Not reactionary articulates the desired outcome and works collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Comfortable with Python programming language
- Hands-on with dev tools like Git (Github), some code debugging skills
- Eager to learn about public cloud platforms like AWS, Azure or GCP - yes, we use all 3
What can you expect in return?
- The best technical stack - Everything we have built and run is serverless. Our architecture and design are what the future is talking about. You will absolutely love how nimble our processes are and how 100% of our focus is on our customer pain.
- An opportunity to work on greenfield projects and making a dent in Indian SaaS ecosystem
- At par market salary
- A diverse set of people who are focused and mission-driven, working towards solving an acute pain for the customers
- Flexi work culture. We don’t have any strict office hours. Our work from home policy is absolutely amazing!
You’ll spend time on the following
Developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
Continue to innovate and build solutions to support business growth and launch new features.
Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns.
Given a fuzzy product requirement, work with other stakeholders, product to understand & refine the requirements and change them to tech requirements
Work in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
Managing the developed applications and live support.
We’re Excited About You If You Have
Excellent coding skills in Java/J2EE
Strong problem-solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
Have experience in building and maintaining large scale web applications in service-oriented architecture.
Good Understanding of Java 8 with proven hands-on skills
Experience in Spring Framework - Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring REST
Experience in Spring Reactive
Good understanding of SQL and MYSQL
Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
Understands version control branching strategies
Understands different major language paradigms (object oriented / functional /reactive)
Understanding of AWS is a plus
Can reason about complexity of algorithms (time and space)
Can debug code at ease and ensure quality code is produced
Good verbal and written communication skills
FreightCrate Technologies is a Logistics Technology company that aims to transform international shipping through innovative and cost-effective tech solutions that can mutually benefit exporters, importers and logistics service providers.
Our web-platform, FreightCrate offers online tech-enabled quote and shipment management solutions for export and import businesses to and from more than 50,000 global locations.
We have had more than 50 media coverages including Entrepreneur, Maritime Gateway, Cargotalk, BW Disrupt, INC42, Silicon India, Tech Observer and several other newspapers and online magazines.
Our vision is to utilize cutting edge technology, engineering, deep learning and artificial intelligence to create an intelligent freight management system that can automate and optimize international trade operations for global businesses.
Samir Lambay is the Co-Founder and CEO with an MSc in Shipping, Trade and Finance from Cass Business School, London, UK with Distinction.
Samir has worked in the shipping and logistics industry across both family businesses and multinational companies. His most recent job was at DB Schenker Logistics (Part of Deutsche Bahn Group - Fortune 200) where he was the youngest Vertical Manager globally and won two awards including Vertical Manager of the year and a Global Award.
Ruchi Dogra is a Co-Founder & Director and is in charge of sales and marketing. She has worked for over 15 years across the top 3 logistics/supply chain companies globally. She set-up the hotel, wines and beverages vertical at Kuehne & Nagel and DB Schenker. Her latest assignment was at DHL Global Forwarding where she worked as a Vertical Manager for Engineering and Manufacturing; handling top Indian and multinational accounts including several Fortune 100 companies. She brings with her an extensive knowledge in strategy, sales, operations and customer service.
The Software Developer’s role is to develop new innovative programs to optimize and automate user experiences by creating high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
Should be familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
As this is a new business the compensation is negotiable and we will make an offer depending on the experience of the candidate.
• Design flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
• Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Integrate software components and third-party programs and API’s
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
• Gather and evaluate user feedback
• Recommend and execute improvements
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
• AWS & Cloud-computing
• Frontend technologies HTML, CSS, JS, ReactJS, Vue.js
• Frameworks like Django
• Tools like Datadog, NewRelic, etc
• Setting & managing dev/beta/prod environments
• Tools like Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.
• Knowledge of Solr/Elastic search will be an advantage
• Min of 3+ years of Hands on experience in Web development, algorithm design, implementation, architecture design, product management, databases and UI/UX in consumer facing applications.
• Experience on projects involving engineering and algorithmic functions, machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence is very advantageous.
• Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in teams.
• Previous experience working on logistics technology products is advantageous but not mandatory.
• Strong communication skills.
• Willingness to learn and utilize emerging technologies.
• Sincere passion to use disruptive technologies that can be globally significant.