At RITS Consulting & Technologies, we're renowned for our work with SAP ME/MII, DMC, and now, Dassault Apriso. We're currently undertaking an Apriso implementation project that aligns perfectly with your skills.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are looking for a self-starter/ Full Stack Developer who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment. Proficient at programming and interacting with APIs and good knowledge of RESTful design. Customer-focused reacts well to changes, works with teams, and is able to multitask. A natural communicator who can articulate and express thoughts and explain technical concepts in clear, plain English (both written and verbal)
Position Type: Full-Time
Educational Qualifications: B.Tech/B.Sc/MCA/Relevant Degree in Computer Science.
Experience: 3+ years of hands-on experience in Front-end & Backend
Reports to: Development Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Excellent scoping and estimation skills
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react
- Strong experience using a client-side MVC framework such as NodeJS, React JS, NextJS, Redux.
- Strong experience in feather JS is a plus
- Familiarity with common stacks & tech stacks.
- Strong knowledge in databases MySQL, MongoDB, web servers Apache, and UI/UX design.
- Top-notch programming skills and write code for robust software design.
- Experience in responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, and website performance.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest
- Experience in object-oriented design skills.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of how browsers and DOM work.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful, APIs.
- Knowledge of frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind and problem-solving skills.
- F&B (Food and Beverages) domain experience is a plus.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance
- A passion for new consumer technology and the emerging media landscape
Key Skill :
- Good understanding on AJAX concepts
- Know jQuery implementation with its libraries
- Front-End Framework - Bootstrap knowledge
- In-Depth knowledge of PHP and its framework CodeIgniter
- In-Depth knowledge of Relational Database - MySQL
- Integration of Third Party Code Snippets.
- Knowledge of deployment the project on the production server
- Restful API Design and Development with CRUD Functionality
- Git/Github Knowledge
- Must be open to learn new technologies and frameworks as per the project's requirements
- Must have ability to work under pressure while performing priority tasks
- Must have critical and analytical skills
- Must be a quick and self-learner
Add on Benefits :
- Knowledge of Jira, Git and Digital Ocean are the key benefits.
Hiring-Java Spring Freelance Consultant (WFH-Remote)
Greetings from Deltacubes Technology!!
Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
Implementation of security and data protection
Integration of data storage solutions
Follow the best engineering and DevOps practices
- Strong experience in PHP with deep understanding of Codeigniter, Laravel & other frameworks
- Working experience with SQL, table design, and entity relationships.
- Familiarity with relational databases mySQL or MS SQL Server
- Deep knowledge of how the web works (Servers, Sockets, HTTP, Rest API).
- Developing APIs and RESTful services
- Version control systems like Git and GitHub ·
- Proficient in data structures and algorithms.
- Helping with the design and development of software
- Testing and debugging software to keep it optimized
- Writing clean code for the front and back end of the software
- Creating servers and databases for the back end of the software
- Ensuring cross-platform compatibility and optimization
- Testing and maintaining the responsive design of applications
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹40,000 - ₹80,000 per month
- Day shift
- Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- PHP: 4 year (Preferred)
- total work: 4+ year (Preferred)
- software development: 4+ year (Preferred)
- PHP (Preferred)
Must have Professional experience
- Rails 6 or 7
- Writing integration tests And Mini-Test or rSpec
- Simple_form and nested attributes
- Hotwire / Turbo
Async and Remote. Not required to video/voice meet. Translations to/from English on Google translate are okay. Tests in the code should be written in English.
Must be available on slack/Whatsapp/ or telegram for text.
Must use GitHub. Co-pilot AI completion can be paid for during the duration of your employment. We prefer co-pilot users as they write tests much faster, and with better coverage. Additionally they produce very uniform, conventional rails code.
Experience with the following Gems:
(If you don't have experience, please learn thoroughly before starting.)
- Acts as Tenant
Our team of marketing and design professionals specialize in brand building in conjunction with our IT gurus to generate a strong online presence by utilizing the latest technology.
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
1. Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
2. Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
3. Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
4. Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
5. Create and maintain software documentation
6. Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
7. Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
8. Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
Who should not apply for this job
- If you are looking for a 100% hike in your salary but can't commit to what value you will bring on the table
- If you never read books
- If you jump companies every 11-12 months
- If you are not comfortable working on Saturdays
- If you have less than 2 years of experience
- If you have more than 4 years of experience
At this position you will:
- Get solid experience with high-load distributed architecture using REST and High load services.
- Work with automated CI/CD processes, AWS cloud, and VoIP.
- Implement and support microservices based on Elasticsearch, Mongo, and frontend.
- New feature design and implementation, Bug fixing, testing and performance tuning.
- Work on the API and Engines.
- Code deployment on cloud & maintenance of the same.
- Take complete ownership of a product/feature from setup to deployment.
- Time-bound feature delivery & updating.
- Cost-saving using efficient & effective technologies
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work on back-end (+ frontend integration) development of core scripts using NodeJS / MongoDB /Express /Redux, and Redis.
- Manage Key-value based databases like Redis.
- Active participation in the development of a sophisticated platform as one of the leading developers.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular, and database level.
- Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Knowledge of bluebird.js (Promises), Async, etc will be of advantage.
- Coding and programming using Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structure and Algorithms, architecture/ design and build RESTful API.
- Passionate about building products and features and build the product from scratch with thrust on Web security, TLS/SSL, web sockets, etc
- Knows one or more of Wireframes/ Prototyping/ Functional Documentation of business.
4-10 LPA based on experience and on performance in the interview round (70% Fixed - 30% Variable Incentive based on performance/delivery schedule)
(We do ZERO deductions since the salary will be paid from US/Singapore)
- Design implement and support highly scalable applications and web services using Microsoft technologies (ASP.NET, C#, MVC, WCF, SQL Server, Windows Forms, Web API/Rest API)
- Candidates should have the ability to train and work along with development teams to ensure timelines and quality deliveries.
- Lead project estimations, system architecture and performance engineering of projects
- Support software engineers on the team with guidance, experience, oversight, advice and code reviews
- Work with the quality assurance team to ensure that the software is fully unit tested, can be performance tested, and passes quality requirements
Desired Candidate Profile –
- Candidate needs to have more than 5+ years of experience with IT industry.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in designing and developing applications on the .NET platform.
- More than 1+ year of experience with MVC, WCF framework is needed.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in React or Angular or JQuery, HTML, CSS
- Experience in web application Architecture and Development with hands on expertise in delivering solutions based on/customizing ASP.Net 4.0 / MVC and above.
- Expert-level knowledge of SQL Server programming.
- Strong understanding of OOPS fundamentals, Entity Framework, LINQ and REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services and Crystal Reports.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (TFS/SVN/Git).
- Proficient understanding of build/release management processes.
- Must have experience of working in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Must have some experience developing Windows-based applications.
- Must possess very good logical, analytical and communication skills.
- Candidates with knowledge of US Mortgage process will be given preference.
- Must be willing to travel abroad for short- and long-term duration.
- Shift timing 11 am- 8 pm, 6 pm- 3 am, 4 pm- 1 am (Candidate needs flexibility for all shift as per client requirements).