About the Company
Xerago is a 15-year-old Private Limited company that helps brands with their Marketing Transformation by providing integrated marketing services through its Marketing Centres of Excellence.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who will work on a broad range of cutting-edge technologies.
Official website - https://www.xerago.com/
Experience Required – 2 to 6 years
What you’ll do
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
What you’ll need
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Bottom-Funnel provides the system and framework that modern marketers need to generate clients from scratch.BOTTOM-FUNNEL is a 360° digital branding and marketing agency that provides a wide spectrum of internet marketing services to enhance the online presence of all kinds of businesses. We offer global solutions of digital marketing and all IT trending technology solutions, communication through classifieds, web portals, social media networks, advertising channels, and search engines. Our digital experts and business consultants help clients by providing only the best digital marketing strategy to develop through innovation and creativity.
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Work Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan ( Work From Office Only)
Notice Period : Immediate - 30 Days only
Key Focus area: Mongo DB, Express Js, React Js, Node Js, Vue Js, Next Js
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer with focus on MERN, .NET, ASP. NET, .NET Frameworks, JAVA, Spring, Hibernate, Kafka
- Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, AngularJS, Reactjs , Node.js, Typescript and Mongodb
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Python or PHP knowledge will be good
- Architect scalable web architectures
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
Qualification and Work Experience
Qualification: B.E./B. Tech/BCA/MCA
Work experience: 2- 8 years
- Minimum 2-8 years of experience in Designs, develops and implementation of web-based Java applications to support business requirements and projects.
- Hands-on experience in Java and J2EE Ecosystem.
- Hands-on experience in Spring boot, Hibernate and/or Struts frameworks.
- Good familiarity with Object-Oriented Programming, Web services, REST, HTTP.
- Strong experience with databases and MySQL.
- Experience in Agile Development/Project Management, DevOps CI/CD process is a big plus.
- 2-6 years minimum in creating complex HTML based solutions
- Detail oriented experience as a Web Developer creating Angular/React/Vue based solutions
- 2-6 years with Node.js and Express js
- Ability to work both independently and in collaborative teams to communicate design and build ideas effectively
- Experience using asynchronous RESTful services (JSON)
- Knowledge and Hands-on experience on ASP.Net, C#, MS SQL Server, Restful, C# 3.5/4.0, MVC
- Desirable Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent analytical and troubleshooting abilities.
- Solid understanding of best practices in web application development.
- Knowledge and Hands-on experience on Java,
- Exceptional attention to detail and design.
- Fluent knowledge of the latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
- Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds Excellent hands-on experience with MongoDB , Mongo aggregation, MySQL, Ability to build REST services, Authentications, MVC applications
- Excellent Object-Oriented Programming skills and ability to write modular, secure, scalable and maintainable code • Experience with Elastic search, Redis.
- Some experience with Photoshop or Sketch is a plus (creating sprites, optimizing, cutting or adjusting images)
- Working knowledge of front end optimization and performance techniques
- Obsession with lean, clean and organized front-end code
- Cross-browser development and troubleshooting
- Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet and mobile devices
- Eye for details is crucial
- Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation
- Passionate about learning new technologies, take pride in code quality and a self-starter.
- Exposure to AngularJS, jQuery is a plus
- Experience of Groovy & Grails is a big plus.
- Exposure to NoSQL databases like MongoDB is a big plus.
- Experience in AWS is a big plus.
- Experience with Microservices and DevOps.
- Opportunity to work on highly challenging international projects.
- Opportunity to travel & work with International clients.
- Flexible and friendly work environment
- Great organizational culture, focus on employee's well-being.
- Work-life balance.
- Be part of the best place to work for certified company
-Work with other company's leaders to design and drive the plan for company's vision.
-Recruit great engineers, in collaboration with company's recruiting team.
-Develop engineers on the team, helping them advance in their careers.
-Empower the engineering team to achieve a high level of technical productivity, reliability and
-Contribute to engineering-wide initiatives as a member of company's engineering management team.
-Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline (Tier I colleges preferable).
-A track record of leading productive engineering teams.
-Successfully recruited great people to your teams.
-The ability to thrive on a high level of autonomy and responsibility.
-The desire to encourage a healthy work environment that's both supportive and challenging.
-A genuine excitement to help engineers develop new skills and advance in their careers.
-Enough technical sense to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions.
-7+ years of relevant engineering and hands-on technical management experience.
-Previous experience at good tech startups/product companies.
-Strong hands-on experience in full stack development and architecture using NodeJS, MVC,
microservices, UI & UX (React), ORM tool (Sequelize), CICD tools (Git, Jenkins, AWS).
-Excellent knowledge of RDBMS, SQL, NoSQL, Cache, Linux based systems.
- 4- 15 years of relevant experience in full stack development in a reputed B2B SAAS company, preferably contract lifecycle management company (e.g. Pandadoc, Ironclad, Docusign, Zoho, Cloudcherry, Spot Draft etc)
- Solid understanding of RDBMS concepts and experience managing one database (MySQL, PostgresSQL, etc)
- Solid understanding of Google Cloud Platform (or AWS)
- Strong experience and/or expertise in building customized text editors
- Strong experience with Python data analysis libraries
- Experience and/or expertise in building No-Code platforms
- Experience leading a small team of engineers in an agile/scrum setup
Preferred additional qualifications:
- Experience in building integrations with third party tools.
- Automated testing and data quality assurance experience
- Experience in data analytics
- Experience in working with data scientist to build and/or deploy ML models to solve specific problems
- Experience in working with Microsoft Cloud Storage Partner Program (CSPP)
- Experience in a startup environment
- Experience in Blockchain and Web3 technologies
- Understand platform requirements & coordinate with the development agency for smooth development of our platform
- Make incremental design or developmental changes on the platform on a regular basis
- Ideate & develop new features on our platform
- Conduct regular testing of website performance & fixing bugs (either through agency or by self, whatever applicable)
- Work with UI/UX designer to implement design systems & user experiences
- Proven experience of 2-3 years as a full-stack developer or similar roles
- Experience in developing scalable desktop and mobile applications
- Hands on experience with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache)
Signs you might be a good fit for this role:
- You are self-driven, scrappy and entrepreneurial
- You enjoy challenges and are excited to find simple solutions to complex problems
- You put users first
- You're a forever learner
- You want to work in a fast paced (read:messy) startup environment
- You're usually more aware of the hidden hacks & tools of a phone or a computer than most other people
- You like challenges & don't get bogged down by failure easily
- You are firm believer of the quote "if you're not a part of the solution, you're part of the problem"
See you in the other side!
Job Overview :
This Jr. Developer position has design, development and maintenance responsibility for the software applications and processes associated with our product oriented company. This role will initially focus specifically on the developing application as per requirements provided by the product owner.
- Understand our client's infrastructure and technical environment to provide best of breed technical consulting services.
- Diligently monitor, optimize and report on integration and deployment performance for key accounts against KPIs, with proactive cross functional and internal communication on customer deployments.
- Regular consultation with cross functional teams on account deployments to ensure optimal performance and delivery.
- Handle technical troubleshooting
- B.E/B.S/B.Tech in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Must have minimum 2-4 years of experience in the Angular-Node-PostgreSQL tech stack. (proof of experience to be submitted for verification on request)
- Should have worked on Architect / Consultant role in the tech stack.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience in performing SQL queries on a RDMS especially in PostgreSQL.
- Extensive experience in Angular Front end and Node – Express server side.
- Good at API development & integration, debugging and fixing the issues with API.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer at Clipboard Health, you will help shape the way nurses find jobs and the way healthcare systems hire nurses and other practitioners today. We help nurses be able to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to not have a staffing shortage.
We're a Y Combinator backed company (W2017) and are looking for a full-stack engineer. We currently use React, Node, Express, Mongo and MySQL.
What we are looking for:
• 2+ years experience in a software engineering role
• Have written and are comfortable writing apps in React and Node.js
• Ability to ship quickly and with elegant code
• Bonus if you're product-oriented
• Passion to build a business that solve problems for real people
About Our Benefits:
• Unlimited vacation
• Autonomy and ownership over your work
- ASP.NET MVC
- MS SQL Server
- Web API