and maintain applications used by teams across. You will learn and develop
applications based on cutting edge technologies and deploy them on client's
infrastructure. You need to identify newer technologies as needed
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Working with groups within the company to gather requirements and collaborate with
architects to build solutions.
Designing, developing and Unit testing to ensure successful system Integration of
Providing support for interface issues to update changes and provide fixes to bugs
Creating and documentation of test results to ensure accurate results are recorded
Assisting and supporting in platform upgrades and mentoring Junior engineers on
technology aspects to help upscale knowledge
Working with diverse programming languages as needed to ensure successful
running of a applications.
Have 4 years of relevant experience and education in Computer Science or
Display experience in working on front end technologies like bootstrap and ReactJS
Show proficiency in technical evaluation of products and design of applications
Be comfortable working with scripting languages such as Python or Perl
Be able to learn new technologies quickly
Have proficiency in using build tools in Linux commands and Shell
Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills and an ability to build
trusting relationships with customers
We are looking for Java Fullstack Developer to work on
Shipping & Logistic SAAS Application. We are a small team of passionate and productive developers both in USA & India.
We are looking to expand our team and looking to hire Engineers with the right skill set, who would like to spend a long duration with the company, learn the product in and out and grow with the company.
Great if you also have working experience or understanding of Gradle, Grails, Groovy etc.
The candidate should be a confident problem-solver and passionate about delivering quality results.
The candidate must be good at English communication as we daily interact with our International Teammates.
We are located in Pune and looking for Java Fullstack Developers from all over India, who can work remotely, but still, be an integral part of the team.
- Good understanding of NODE JS back-end development
- Strong understanding of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Understanding of front-end technologies, such as React/Angular, HTML and CSS3
-Solid understanding of object-oriented development and design patterns.
- Good experience with AJAX, REST and JSON
- Experience with development practices such as Test-Driven Development and Continuous Integration
-Experience in Version Control Systems like GIT, Bitbucket
- Must have good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be a team player, having good communication skills, self-starter
- Ability to pick up new technology is needed.
About the company:
CogniTensor is a technology company that brings data to the heart of decision-making by using a
SAAS business model. CogniTensor leverages its product, DeepOptics - an integrated MLOps
environment - to implement AI/ML-driven products using research-based algorithms. Cognitensor has
implemented diverse use cases in multiple industries like Energy, Commodity, Retail & Manufacturing
with a proven track record.
Roles & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. Along with being familiar with Agile methodologies and testing skills
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Write technical documentation
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- React JS
- Git / Bitbucket,
- Express JS, Python, HTML, CSS, Node JS
- CI/CD like CircleCI
- Familiarity with AWS ecosystem like EC2, load balancer
Good to Have
- Android development
- React Native
- Postgres or any DB knowledge
- We are looking for people who can join our team at Noida Office.
- +1 years experience as a Software Developer.
- BS Degree in Computer Programming, Computer Science, or a related field.
About The Company
Vested is a cross-border wealth platform on a mission to enable local investors to go global. Our first step is to empower retail investors from India with access to the US stock market. Vested provides a low cost and easy-to-use platform that includes knowledge and insights to help clients make smart investment decisions.
We are looking for a full stack developer interested in building high performance web app and company page. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux)
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like Android Studio, XCode, and Gradle
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Familiarity with SQL databases
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git).
Technical expertise necessary:
- 2+ years of experience on the Node.js
- 2+ years of experience with popular React.js, workflows (Redux), and Express.js
- 2+ years of experience with SQL databases
- 1+ years of experience with AWS and Redis
- Experience creating charts and graphs
- Deep understanding of RESTful APIs
- Experience deploying and maintaining a micro-service architecture
- Experience with server-less infrastructure paradigms (AWS Lambda, etc).
- Experience building a scalable product is a bonus!
Our perfect candidate is someone that:
- is proactive and an independent problem solver
- is a constant learner. We are a fast growing start-up. We want you to grow with us!
- is a team player and good communicator
Teleperformance India is a leading provider of Digital Integrated Business Services and Transformation Solutions for clients from around the world, representing all industry types. Teleperformance delivers proven solutions for optimizing processes, delivering exceptional customer experiences, and ensuring unmatched business agility. Teleperformance India also represents a global Center of Excellence within the Teleperformance group for delivering customized and cost-effective Back-Office services.
We also offer a comprehensive suite of back-office services like HR and Finance & Accounting, plus advanced automation, data analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, and Robotics Process Automation (RPA) technologies.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Good Listening, Verbal, and written communicative skills.
- Should hold a Master’s Degree like MCA, MTECH, MSC(IT)
- Technical Training, IT, and experience in BitBuket/JIRA would be an added advantage.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools.
- Self-starter and able to complete tasks with little supervision.
- Detailed orientated with strong organizational skills
- Ability to deliver the time-critical task with his/her pro-activeness to be an inspiration to others.
- Thrive as a senior resource in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment.
- Passionate enough to learn and contribute based on work time zone which is a key.
- Ready to handle any 24X7 ask from the organization.
- Willing to gel with the team and share knowledge with other team members to maintain knowledge transparency.
Request is to onsite (Belgium)
Education and Technical Expertise:
- Deep knowledge in one or more domains of the study required for the function.
- Capability to write clear and structured technical documents.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, very good communication skills, and able to work in a team.
- The capability of working in an international/multicultural environment.
- Ability to apply high quality standard
- Good experience in Angular.
- Good experience & knowledge of latest trends in Java, J2EE, Spring framework, Oracle, SQL, HTML, XML, XSD.
- Good knowledge of web services (SOAP, REST).
- Good knowledge of Cloud Technologies and Micro Services is an asset
- Experience with the following tools/ frameworks: Maven, GIT
- Experience in PKI is an asset
- The methodology is Agile
- Reporting tools are JIRA and Confluence
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns, and best practices in Angular,
- J2EE, Web services, and SSL/TLS technologies
- Providing solution options
- Development of applications (full stack) using the technologies/tools mentioned in the specific expertise
- Review of Information Systems Infrastructure Architectures
- Performing PoC in the requested technologies
- Participation in user, service, and project meetings
- Create / update documentation as part of knowledge management
- Strive for innovation and open to new trends