Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Technogen India PvtLtd
Name of the position: PHP Developer
Experience: 2 - 5 Yrs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Study assigned technical specifications; Initiate development environment setup; Check the environment is functioning correctly; Determine ways to translate the technical specifications into executable code; Develop executable code that meets quality standards, security and performance guidelines; Seek review periodically; Complete documentation as per the scope; Perform code reviews to develop executable code that adheres to the technical/functional specifications.
- Testing: Detect and fix defects prior to delivery to customer and ensure system is working as expected
- Change control and Configuration management: Follow the Configuration Management guidelines for the Configuration items (CI) within scope to ensure version integrity.
- Bug Fix / Defect Resolution: Study the existing system and identify the location of bugs; Identify the areas of executable code that will undergo change; Develop code to fix the bug identify impact of the new code on existing functionality to ensure that the bug reported is fixed in the given timeline without affecting any other areas of the system.
- Defect prevention activities: Participate in Defect Prevention analysis; Review defects logged in the defect tracking log, Verify/review defect description and root cause to ensure non-recurrence of defects
- Production support: Monitor the running of jobs; Identify failures /issues; Coordinate with teams to provide business with real time support for issues which prevent day to day business functions.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Ensure cross browser support.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Job Location: Mumbai - Chembur West - Walking distance from Chembur Station.
Experience & Qualification:
Proficient understanding of web markup, including Php, HTML5, CSS3, LAMP Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / SVN
- BE/ BSc IT/ MCA/ Msc IT/ BTech.
- Technology enthusiast with an ability to learn and adopt with different technologies
- CDAC certification preferred
Senior Back-end Developer
You will be responsible for working closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web
applications to meet UAS technology requirements.
• Develop, troubleshoot, and debug applications.
• Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
• Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
• Gather and address technical and design requirements.
• Provide training and support to internal teams.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features.
• Follow emerging technologies.
• Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
• Excellent analytical and time management skills
• Have 5+ years solid expertise in building enterprise-level Node.js Applications with a strong
Nest.JS, Loopback, Sequelize, Socket.io.
• Write clean, testable, and reusable code using TDD, with hands-on experience working in both
Monolith and Microservices architecture.
• Experience working with Unit Testing frameworks: Mocka, Chai, Istanbul
• Solid expertise in database technologies and ORMs including Sequelize, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/GitFlow and SourceTree
• Experience setting up your own CI/CD pipelines
• Experience working with communication protocols like (Websockets, gRPC, XMPP)
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and
• Hands on experience with other programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python with
sufficient knowledge in using 3rd party packages/plugins
• Familiarity working with popular cloud providers like Azure, AWS
• BSc degree in Computer or in relevant field
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our creative team of UI designers and developers. You will work with a team of experts in user experience, design, web application backend and frontend development.
As a Software Engineer, you will implement easy-to-use and scalable web applications offering creative solutions to configure, monitor, and visualize new generation edge computing services. You will vet various open source and close source technologies, components, libraries, tools, etc. and help build a scalable, highly available, and easily manageable system
Architect and design intelligent web applications that serves the diverse requirement of edge computing solutions
Code while considering performance, scalability, maintainability, and flexibility
Innovate on features to deliver simple and intuitive usage for provisioning, monitoring, information visualization, debugging, and big-data analysis
Collaborate with architects, UX designers, and product managers to build a delightful user experience
Chip in to design end-to-end system architecture, working with different technical teams
Learn and apply new technologies, best design practices and usability patterns
Share the knowledge with code reviews and suggestions to ensure quality of product according to standards, processes and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
At least 2 years of experience with Typescript and Angular
Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and SASS/SCSS
Deep understanding of e2e testing and test automation of web applications
At least 3 years of experience and BS/BA or MS in Computer Science/related field or equivalent work experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- Develop quality software and web applications
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Python and React
- SQL database or relational database skills
- Strong understanding of the software development cycle
- Self-motivation and the ability to work under minimal supervision are a must
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to interact with all levels in the organization
About the Company
https://www.cloudanix.com">Cloudanix helps companies with security and operational excellence of their cloud infrastructure. Organizations use multiple cloud platforms, across multiple regions via multiple accounts - and this is all used by their multiple teams.
We offer a Central Dashboard and a set of tools which cross functional teams (Cloud Operation, Security, Risk, Engineering) use to manage the cloud operations in a timely and secure manner.
Cloudanix is driven by a mission that every consumer should be entitled for secure and reliable apps. We want Cloud Operation team members, of both startups and enterprises to have all the necessary tools to operate securely and effectively using cloud technologies.
We are backed by https://ycombinator.com">YCombinator and have have customers across the US, UK and India.
About the Team
Sujay Maheshwari, has worked both as Engineer and Product Manager at several startups and large companies in US, London and India. He has built and run a successful startup in New York with customers like HSBC, JWT, and several other popular names.
For the past several years he has been part of the Cloud journey in various roles at Pantheon, Moodys, HPE, Cloud Foundry, and other Silicon Valley companies.
Purusottam Mupunu, excels in both Saas and Cloud space. He has built and run engineering teams across the US and India. He is based out of Sunnyvale, California and is an expert in AWS, Azure, and GCP cloud technologies.
He started his journey as a software developer and today leads Cloudanix’s engineering team.
About the Role
You have an opportunity to join our passionate team working towards building our vision collectively. We are a young organization and everyone wears several hats.
We are handcrafting our engineering team from the ground up so that we succeed in our ambitious mission. If you are not afraid to take on an audacious goal and are absolutely in love with technology, you are looking at the right role!
- Work with the Founders to write code, unit test cases for the new features, and fix defects.
- Maintain the quality of our platform resulting in 100% satisfaction of our users.
- Brainstorm ideas, approaches, and technical solutions to ensure that our users get the best possible outcome.
- Learn something new about our users, technology, and how to scale a company from a startup to a large organization.
- You have a developer mindset
- Anywhere between 0-2 years of experience writing code, fixing problems and challenging the de-facto
- Good understanding of technology concepts like Cloud, Web Applications, Compliance
- Outcome-oriented. Not reactionary articulates the desired outcome and works collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Hands-on with dev tools like Git (Github), some code debugging skills
- Eager to learn about public cloud platforms like AWS, Azure or GCP - yes, we use all 3
- Experience with PostgreSQL is a plus.
What can you expect in return?
- The best technical stack - Everything we have built and run is serverless. Our architecture and design are what the future is talking about. You will absolutely love how nimble our processes are and how 100% of our focus is on our customer pain.
- An opportunity to work on greenfield projects and making a dent in Indian SaaS ecosystem
- At par market salary
- A diverse set of people who are focused and mission-driven, working towards solving an acute pain for the customers
- Flexi work culture. We don’t have any strict office hours. Our work from home policy is absolutely amazing!
Candidate should have sound experience in PHP/WordPress/Magento.Should be able to work independently as well as in team.Required Skills:WordPress, Magento, Joomla, PrestaShop, jQuery, Bootstrap, PHP, MySQL.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Working on full projects of Wordpress website development, from scratch to finish.
• Doing the quality checking of psd, layout, css, html, functionality of the website designed.
• Delivering 100% responsive & perfect cross browser compatibility on projects.
• Communicating with client for changes in website, layout, bugs fixing and delivering the project.
• Designing of landing page, doing PSD to html conversion, taking them live on web server and delivering to client directly.
• Making website SEO friendly & as per the guidelines of Search Engines.
• Doing the website maintenance of existing Wordpress clients & for new ones.
Qualifications and Skills
Skills: Php developer, Web developer, Wordpress Developer, Wordpress CMS, HTML Developer
• Positive attitude
• Willing to learn & work long term
• Self learning ability
• Meets deadlines Key Skills:
• Basic English communication skills
• Knowledge of wordpress, psd to html, css3, bootstrap, html5 psd to wordpress, etc..
• Knowledge in WordPress CMS (Core features).
• knowledge of Wordpress Theme Integration & PSD to Wordpress is a plus.
• Good understanding of accessibility considerations and web standard.
• Knowledge of other PHP CMS like Magento
- 5+ years experience
- Previously managed a team
- Built & managed backend systems from scratch previously.
- Lead the core backend engineering team, including mentoring, coaching, architecture, devops, code review and software infrastructure
- Should be more proficient with Django.
- Work with the executive team to shape and execute the product roadmap
- Direct our team environment to achieve sprint deliverables and acceptance criteria
- Design and monitor metrics to assess product and infrastructure performance
- Hire, build and shape the team