PHP/ MySQL Development & Support for diverse Web-based applications using MVC.
Knowledge of web development like Ecommerce, CMS, Custom Application Development, Blog, Social Networking and custom PHP.
Open Source (codeigniter,Laravel. . )
Fruxinfo Private Limited
Corporate office D 608 Titanium City Centre Nr, 100 Feet Anand Nagar Rd, opp. Seema Hall, Ahmedabad
About Fruxinfo Private Limited
Fruxinfo is a web design company based in India. We serve website design, SEO, web development and graphic design services. We have been forming our work with hand-picked developers since 2011.
We have been designing websites and ranking websites on search engines for 8 years. In the current scenario we can fulfill all the needs of web services with our hand-picked team of development. Web designing and SEO are not just a work but a passion. You can trust Fruxinfo based on completed previous work and reviews.
We are the largest online legal / tax/compliance service provider in India. Our business is technology-driven and our app is already servicing customers across India and abroad.
Our dev team comprises seasoned and experienced developers along with Senior Resources for mentoring. We are looking forward to expanding our team.
Engineering at Vakilsearch
At Vakilsearch, our customers come first. We're a small, close-knit team. We work purposefully and think big when it comes to our growth as a team and individuals.
We encourage you to spend time with our users, and our empathy for our customers sets the bar really high for the products and experiences we ship. We welcome people who are passionate about building a digital legal / tax/compliance future without reliance on humans and subject matter experts. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and UI/UX designers to understand business requirements, user experience goals and other pain points
- Develop Front-end management dashboards for customers to manage their deployments in Next.js
- Develop landing pages for the company's website and documentation front-ends
- Integrate with various partners through PWA apps, website integrations, landing pages
- Integrate with Facebook, Google ecosystem, Instagram and other APIs to share data
- Create a system that’ll be used in multiple projects by multiple teams in the company for many years
- Build reusable components
- Write unit and integration tests for your code
- Ability to work independently on challenging compound problems as well as collaborating with other team members to solve major goals
- Working knowledge of Zapier or equivalent
- Minimum 4-6 years of software development experience
- Minimum two years of experience being a senior engineer and working on end-to-end scalable solutions
- Demonstrable knowledge of front-end technologies - ReactJS/Next.js
- Penchant to learn new technologies like NodeJS
- A firm grasp of MVC architecture
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Test-driven development
The best in the industry!
- Writing code for both the front end and the back end using MERN stack [MongoDB, Express.js, React.js and Node. js]
- Creating RESTful API with Node.js
- Maintaining all the required documents for your project.
- Constantly coming up with new ideas and also implementing them to improve the app’s performance.
- Writing code for the app logic as well as the business logic using Reducers, Actions and Redux framework.
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- At iDC, we value your skills more than your background and some certificates. Attempting the assignment will be your door to the opportunity.
- Knowledge of the database and familiarity with the schema design in NoSQL (i.e MongoDB)
- A good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Knowledge of API design and development using REST
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming(OOP) and OOP patterns.
- Again, You don’t have to know it all in-depth but you should know how to dig the internet for finding the solutions.
Grow Your Staff is looking for a Laravel Developer for a share scheme platform in the UK. The position is open to anyone located in Hyderabad, India, or who is willing to relocate.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the team based out of the UK from 1:30 PM - 10:30 PM IST (Monday - Friday). Temporary WFH due to Covid.
About the client
The client is a fin-tech startup and one of the UK's original share scheme platforms for startups, scaleups and SMEs. Our mission is to encourage founders to use equity as a lever for business growth. Our team is on a mission to increase equity inclusion.
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and has hands-on experience with monolithic application architectures and architecting applications.
- Build new features for the platform
- Solve customer & team requirements
- Improve existing features on the platform
- Scaling projects based on client feedback
- Architecting application interaction across multiple services and domains.
- Keep up with the new trends and best practices in web development
- Collaborate and craft long term solutions with the team
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent
- Experience in the Laravel framework is a must
- Hands-on experience working with complex monolithic application architectures
- Experience architecting application interaction across multiple services and domains
- Experience with cloud hosting, testing frameworks & continuous deployment - not mandatory
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
We want someone with 8 -12 years of work experience.
Total CTC in the range of 20,00,000- 40,00,000 INR per annum based on experience.
- Responsible for developing back-end components, connecting the application with the third-party web services, and supporting the front-end developers to integrate their work with the application.
- Java Script
- J Query
- HTML, HTML 5
- Strong knowledge of MYSQL.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in PHP.
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
|ASP.Net, MVC, WCF|
|Should have worked on Developmental profiles|
|Should be able to communicate well.|
We are looking for a highly skilled full-stack developer, who will be responsible for designing and developing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside the product owner, architects, analysts and designers for web services and web design features, among other duties
We Need a Driven Individual Who Can
- Design, develop, deploy in-premise products as well as robust, scalable cloud components for multi-tenant SaaS products
- Open to explore, adapt and apply multiple technologies
- Maintain attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment
- Think creatively and justify design and code decisions
- Passionate about learning and experimenting with new cutting-edge technologies
- Ability to lead change and hands-on approach
- Experience in developing web applications and user interfaces
- Architecting solutions using ReactJS
- Proficiency with NodeJS is a plus
- Proficiency with cloud services from AWS and Lambda functions is a plus
- Familiarity with tools like WebPack, Babel, Jest, Cypress, ESLint, and NPM/Yarn
- Strong grasp of data structures and algorithm design
What We Have To Offer
- Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Learn to design systems for high accuracy, efficiency, and scalability.
- No strict deadlines focus on delivering quality work.
- Meritocracy-driven, candid culture. No politics.
- Being an early hire will come with its own opportunities to hack your growth
About Company:weadmit.com is an online managed marketplace for high school students and their parents. We build the perfect team of three counselors: vetted admissions consultant, current top college
Our software’s are used by large corporates and their auditors for automating balance confirmation and accounts reconciliation. We are looking for a star developer who is looking challenging work, shorter deadlines, kickass mentorship, a rock-solid career growth plan.
About the Role
Firmway is looking for a candidate who is willing to with the FinTech Startup to take it to the next level. The candidate must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
Someone who can take ownership of the responsibility and is willing to go that extra mile. Someone who is hungry for knowledge and wants to climb up the ladder quickly.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Modifying existing code with new features available in current and future deployments.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Understand user requirements and prepare an algorithm.
- Write clean, high quality, optimized & reusable code.
- Maintain Security of the Application.
- Identifies competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of a company.
- Must be proficient in PHP, Laravel, Mysql, AWS technology stacks.
- Experience with REST-based API Development.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Concepts, MySQL, CSS3, JSON, XML & MVC.
- Knowledge of Networking and Versioning.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Strong programming skills with an understanding of project cycles, development environments, and source control techniques.
Good to Have Skills:
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Efficiently handles tasks in a reasonable amount of time.
- Ability to communicate with clients, colleagues and management to explain complex issues clearly and concisely.
- Excellent learner.
- Multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities.
Experience: 1 year.
Education : BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA in CS/IT
Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- Freedom to try new things.
- 2 Saturday’s off.
- Dress code – Casual.
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation.
Apply here - https://firmway.in/job