Around 4 years of experience in creating and implementing Web-based products using REST
API, Node.js, Angular/ React, any database MySQL or No SQL.
Ability to work in an Agile, fast-paced environment, and learn rapidly.
Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum two-year experience
with MEAN Full stack paradigm
Experience with cloud technologies is a plus
Writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
Must have knowledge of project/task management tools like Jira
Familiarity with Version Control tools like Bitbucket, Git etc..
Basic Knowledge or experience in Testing (Unit and functional) preferred.
Build features and applications with responsive design
Understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, and web standards.
Good English communication skills, written and spoken.
Able to work with minimum supervision as well as perform under pressure and meet
Able to work from our office in Vidyaranyapura, Bangalore.
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
Experience in backend development using Python (Flask)
Databases - Relational DBs, PostgreSQL (open to SQL Server, MySQL).
Full Stack Engineer
Striving for excellence is in our DNA.
We are more than just specialists; we are experts in agile software development with a keen focus on Cloud Native D3 (Digital, Data, DevSecOps. We help leading global businesses to imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world.
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are a multinational company that is growing fast. This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you have it in you?
About The Role
StatusNeo is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our creative team of UI designers and developers. To be eligible, you are a star developer who is excited to work with a team of experts in user experience, design, web application server, and frontend development.
As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will implement easy-to-use and scalable web applications offering creative solutions to configure, monitor, and visualize new generation edge computing services. You will vet various open source and close source technologies, components, libraries, tools, etc., and help build a scalable, highly available, and easily manageable system.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base. You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
Architect and design intelligent web applications that serves the diverse requirement of edge computing solutions
Code while considering performance, scalability, maintainability, and flexibility
Innovate on features to deliver simple and intuitive usage for provisioning, monitoring, information visualization, debugging, and big-data analysis
Collaborate with architects, UX designers, and product managers to build a delightful user experience
Chip into design end-to-end system architecture, working with different technical teams
Learn and apply new technologies, best design practices, and usability patterns
Share the knowledge with code reviews and suggestions to ensure the quality of product according to standards, processes, and procedures
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
5-8 yrs. of engineering experience
Expert of anyone frontend frameworks such as Angular2 / Angular4, React, or Backbone
Deep understanding of end-2-end testing and test automation of web applications
Strong working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and Sass
Good To Have
Good command of the English language for written and verbal communication Technical skills
Experience working in Agile teams
Work within a team of developers
What We Offer
National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
Modern & lively working environment
Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
- 3+ years of experience with LAMP stack: Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP
- 3+ years of experience with web APIs: REST
- AWS Experience would be great to have.
- Java/Python experience will be a Plus.
- Good Communication Skills.
Red Ant Media helps its clients in building digital creative solutions to help them achieve their business goals. As an outsourced product development company, we embrace the crossroads of Creative design, Web development, Web design, and Digital Marketing.
We are a data-driven agency, who bring together data-driven insights, user objective, brand, technology, content, and creative vision.
Experience: 1 -2 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions ( MySQL, MongoDB)
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Knowledge of Node.js and framework available for it (such as express).
- Familiarity with Progressive Web Applications and Single Page Applications and frameworks (Vue, React, Angular with Typescript, etc).
- Hand on and implement complex Angular applications, directives, pipes, interceptors, services, etc.
- Node-based module loaders and task runners (Webpack, Gulp, or Grunt), creating npm modules.
- Proficient understating of code versioning tools, such as GIT.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, SCSS, and CSS3.
Product: ICS Career GPS
Location: Lucknow. Remote Possible
Salary: upto 20 LPA
Experience: 4 + Years
What are we looking for?
A software professional who is eager to-
• Rapidly develop next-generation scalable, flexible, and high-performance systems
• Solve issues with the site and internal systems, prioritizing based on
• Collaborate with Tech Team, Business Team, and Product Owners
• Skilled and highly enthusiast person who has experience in building
scalable backend applications
You may fit in if you have?
• B.E./B.S. Degree in Computer Science
• 4+ years of hardcore development experience with more than one
• Done education from Tier 1 college or worked with Unicorn
• Experience with HTTP and server-side technologies (web servers,
• Ability to work independently and lead small teams
• Passion for technology and solving deep technical problems.
• Experience in building products powered by data and insights,
instrumentation, experimentation, and metrics-driven success criteria
What can you expect?
Our technical culture derives strongly from our strong experience with
You will be responsible for making technical decisions about high-level
design, mentoring your fellow team members and spearheading regular
experimentation on our tech-stack. Our development strategy is agile
and we work in small Scrum teams of 3-5.
As a Senior Software Developer, you are responsible for the
development, performance, and scaling of new products as well as
Drive project management and execution within your team and cross–
organizational dependencies, overseeing completeness of tasks and
accuracy of estimates.
You must have in-depth knowledge about Version Control, Design
Patterns, Databases, System Architecture, Test Suites, and be proficient
with Documentation Tools and Progress Management Tools. You must
have a flair for learning and validating new technologies.
About the Company?
India's top Career Counselling Platform
ICS is the oldest career counselling provider in India and works with most A-list schools in India and the Middle East.
We now want to build ICS 2.0: An online career counselling platform which pairs ICS's deep knowledge of the counselling space, their networks and goodwill with the reach and efficiency of a tech platform to build a scalable career counselling platform.
In other words, do what BYJU's did but in the Career Counselling space which is an INR 5000 Cr industry in India and is growing rapidly.
○ ReactJS, Redux, HTML, CSS, Responsiveness, NodeJS, ExpressJS, Hapi,
○ Microservices Architecture, Restful API, Authentication
○ GitHub, Asana, AWS
● What we are looking for:- This is what we are ideally seeking for our new
developer, we understand that everyone’s journey is a little different but if you
connect with our values and mission, we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may
○ Who can start right away with the proper experience to conduct the tasks with
the mentioned stacks.
○ Previous experience working in a remote role with a reliable internet connection (not mandatory).
○ A strong desire to work in a small but fast moving team.
○ Proficient in converting designs to UI (using HTML, CSS etc).
○ Should build with mobile responsiveness and different browsers compatibility.
○ Design and development of RESTful API and Microservices architecture.
○ Hands-on relational database database experience using MySQL, and NoSQL
database MongoDB, Cassandra, Firebase including transaction management,
identity and access management. Hands on experience & expertise on Redis is
○ Experience using Git, branching and pull requests with descriptive
documentation of your work process.
○ Holds a Bachelor Degree (or Equivalent) in Computer Science/Software
Engineering or Similar Fields.
Hapi MongoDB, React JS).
○ Design and development of high-volume, high-performance, high-availability
applications as a MERN stack developer.
○ Ability to communicate effectively in English, with good verbal and written
skills- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and technical troubleshooting.
○ Eager and willing to learn new things, stay up to date with the latest
technologies, and expand your base skillset to propose new approaches to your
○ Have strong communication skills, able to interact with non-technical
members of the business to gather requirements, troubleshoot, perform user
acceptance testing, etc.
○ Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
○ Good interpersonal and communication skills.
○ Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
○ Working with the prior Agile Scrum environment is an added advantage.
● What you’ll get in return:
○ Competitive Compensation
○ 5 days work culture
○ Paid Leaves
○ And Many More
To handle the full development cycle.
To be responsible for timely releases of the projects.
To have knowledge of server AWS.
Knowledge of W3C standards and best practices.
Experience in working on Linux (Installing and configuring packages like apache, Nginx, virtual hosts, etc)
Ability to translate business requirements into system design and perform as per the needs
Knowledge of Git.
Aimed at building a massive parallel economy, This For That, is looking for highly driven engineers to build out a world class product. The product is in its early stages so there’s a lot to learn and build from scratch. You will get to work alongside seasoned business and marketing professionals and become part of the core engineering team.
2) Understanding of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
3) Comfortable working through the entire stack from the user interface through systems levels
4) Understanding accessibility and security compliance
5) Strong Logical and Analytical Skills
6) Experience in consuming web services (REST) and processing data (JSON)
7) Experience with SQLite, NoSQL, Redis or other databases
8) Proven experience in building API services using NodeJS Express and related frameworks
9) Good understanding of NodeJS asynchronous runtime
10) Good understanding of JS concepts on callbacks and closures
11) Experience in debugging issues related to memory leaks
12) Experience in building highly scalable and high throughput services with sub-second response times
13) Experience with ElasticSearch/Solr
14) Experience working in a collaborative team environment
15) Ability to understand and analyse issues across multiple vendors and interfaces
16) Experience with NoSQL queries
17) Experience with AWS
18) Experience with Android Development
19) Experience in managing/mentoring small teams
In depth knowledge of all of the above is not mandatory but the nature of the work will involve learning and getting involved with all of the above. You would be working directly with key members of the management team to define and drive technical strategy.
Experience in the mobile space is mandatory. Please only apply if you have been part of building a mobile product. Since our product is mobile only, it is essential that you understand implications on the front end.
1) Monthly salary paid at the beginning of the month
2) A highly motivating and open work environment
3) Great food from time to time (We are a team of big foodies!)