Great opportunity to work in Roots Innovations Pvt.ltd., We simplify the RPA (Robotic Process Automation) platform with AI-powered Bots to manage business processes & compliance for all types of industry sectors.
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/BCA/BCS/MSC/MCA/MCS/M.Tech(Certification course will be Advantage)
Experience - 4 to 10 years
· Implement a robust set of services and APIs to power the back-end application
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
· Implementation of security and data protection
· Follow and understand architecture design and implementation on
development, testing, implementation, and documentation.
· Conduct reviews and conduct team training on the complex features of NodeJS.
· Analyze business/functional requirements and translate them into
· Manage Product releases
Skill Set Required:
· Experienced in NodeJs or any NodeJS frameworks
· Experienced & Good knowledge of Relational and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
· Exposure to Cloud Environments like AWS, MS Azure or Google Cloud
· Knowledge of an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
· Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
About Roots Innovation Pvt Ltd - Gibots
LocalFinds team is building multiple capabilities that are relevant to customers in India. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a team that will be responsible for building a successful, sustainable and strategic business for Amazon.in
As an engineer, you will help with the design, implementation, and launch of many key product features. You will get an opportunity to work on the wide range of technologies (including AWS Elastic Search, Lambda, ECS, EDP, SQS, Dynamo DB, Slapshot, Herd, Horizonte etc.) and apply new technologies for solving customer problems. You will have an influence on defining product features, drive operational excellence, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product. You will get to work with highly skilled and motivated engineers who are already contributing to building high-scale and high-available systems.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work on world-leading technologies and would like to build creative technology solutions that positively impact hundreds of millions of customers, and relish large ownership and diverse technologies, join our team today!
As An Engineer You Will Be Responsible For
- Ownership of product/feature end-to-end for all phases from the development to the production.
- Ensuring the developed features are scalable and highly available with no quality concerns.
- Work closely with senior engineers for refining the design and implementation.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
- Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
- Contribute intellectual property through patents.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 3+ years of Software Development experience.
- Strong knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms and CS fundamentals.
- Strong coding and problem solving skills.
- Experience working with service oriented architectures and web-based solutions.
- Experience in eCommerce and deep hands-on technical expertise
- Experience working on the AWS technologies.
- Experience with NoSQL and relational databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working on Agile processes (Scrum, Kanban).
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience:5 to 9 Years
Package:Upto 14 LPA
Notice Period:Immediate Joiners
Its a Full Time Opportunity with Our Client
--Required ASP.NET MVC developer that he/she will be able to develop and support existing applications.
--The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns.
--Should have good understanding about the entire project life cycle including requirements analysis, design, coding, unit testing and perform code reviews.
--Data gathering, research and analytical abilities so as to develop insightful conclusions and generate solutions to address product needs.
--Ability to work independently as well with other team members. Should be able to take ownership of tasks.
We are looking for a software engineer who:
🙋 is curious and asks a lot of questions!
🤤 has good product taste.
⚡️ is passionate about writing clean code.
🕵 has strong problem solving skills.
🖥 can turn 1-pager specs into detailed features.
❣️ loves / appreciates automated testing!
😇 is humble, kind and has a good taste of sarcasm.
☀️ Non-mandatory, but nice to have:
👶🏻 worked in an early-stage startup.
🤟🏻 built and led a small engineering team.
✨ 2+years of experience.
💻 open source enthusiast.
🦄 You are passionate about teaching, learning and creator economy.
🤔 What's the interview process like?
We try to close the interview process within 3 days.
Take us through what excites you the most about this role/challenge.
A flexible project round.
Discussion with founders.
Paytm is looking for hands-on technologists, who will be responsible for architecting & designing new age mobile & web 3.0 products at Paytm.
- Incumbent will be architecting our futuristic mobile & web 3.0 products and choose the best technologies, components and subsystems on different server side tech.
- Driving innovations in the product constantly to remain ahead of the curve.
- Serve as a thought leader and mentor on technical, architectural, design and related issues.
- Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Balance short-term versus long-term actions, strategic versus tactical requirements, while continuing to move forward towards the strategic vision.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to solve complex problems and building products spanning across multiple teams to deliver end-to-end products & features.
- Estimates efforts, identify risks, devises and meets project schedules.
- Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise with-in team and cross-team.
- Mentor / coach engineers to facilitate their development and provide technical leadership to them.
- MS or BS/B.Tech in computer science or equivalent experience from top college.
- Strong software design/development experience in building massively large scale distributed internet systems and products.
- Should have experience leading small teams.
- Hands-on experience in Advance Java and frameworks, Multithreading, collections and MySQL/NoSQL, golang, etc.
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills.
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server side development.
- Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder, Github, Google Developer Groups (GDGs).
- Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.
Design robust, scalable, and secure features.
Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
Sincere to work and can take ownership.
Proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer.
Proven work experience in software development.
Experience developing highly interactive applications.
A firm grasp of object-oriented analysis and design.
Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code.
Good knowledge of relational databases.
Working knowledge of NoSQL databases.
Good communication (English) and a problem-solving attitude.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in an equivalent field.