This new age venture has handled over 8,00,000 invoices, assisting over 5,000 suppliers through 10,000 investors in 36 locations across India. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Prime Venture Partners and Tiger Global Management this fintech startup helps in fast and secured transactions without the hassle of collaterals.
As a Affiliate Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing and optimizing company's affiliate and partnership marketing programs.
What you will do:
- Recruiting, managing and activating new affiliates and optimizing current affiliate marketing performance.
- Planning, booking, and managing promotional campaigns with potential partners, influencers, and media companies.
- Implementing initiatives that will generate user growth and positive sentiment for the business through social influencer channels and synergistic partnerships.
- Managing affiliate/partner requests and developing profitable marketing channel engagements.
- Vetting potential publishers and their sites to ensure they meet established criteria including brand alignment, content quality, promotional tactics, etc. and make recommendations accordingly.
- Analyzing and leveraging data-based insights on performance and competitive landscape to innovate offerings.
- Working cross-functionally to successfully implement new campaigns, materials, and content for Influencer/Partner/Affiliate marketing programs.
- Examining existing programs from a strategic standpoint; contributing new ideas about how to optimize initiatives.
- Optimizing marketing budgets and drive investment strategy within Affiliate and Partner/Influencer relationships
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- 2+ years of Affiliate/Influencer/Partnership marketing experience in SaaS with at least 1 years focus on building and managing successful Affiliate/Influencer/ Partnership Marketing programs
- Full proficiency in working with known Affiliate Networks
- Strong experience with link tracking, conversion pixels/tags, sales validation, Google Analytics, and digital marketing attribution concepts
- Analytical mindset with a passion for data-based decision making with a strong test-and-learn mindset
- Passion for following rapidly evolving trends and determining new possible social marketing techniques to drive business
- Full proficiency in English. Written and spoken
- Familiarity with Indian B2B business.
As the Marketing Executive -Player/Customer Acquisition, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our marketing strategy for player acquisition. You will consistently execute, learn, and iterate result-oriented marketing campaigns to ensure successful player acquisition and optimum utilization of all resources.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan for player acquisition through various platforms.
- Ideate and execute innovative campaigns for player acquisition. Strategizing and implementing various promotional offers and bonus offers to increase player acquisition and deposits.
- Create aggressive monthly and quarterly acquisition plans and ensure we meet them.
- Track the effectiveness of ongoing campaigns through regular reporting that includes details of customer behavior, usage, and spend.
- Analyze the customer journey and identify key touchpoints in the customer's interaction to optimize customer activation and acquisition.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics.
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth.
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events.
- Conduct thorough competitive analysis to stay informed and ahead of the competition.
- Thorough knowledge of SEM, Facebook and CRM tools like CleverTap, Web-engage, etc.
- Ability to creatively solve business problems through strategic and innovative approaches.
- Ability to work with various teams in a complex environment, ensuring timely delivery of multiple projects.
- Highly analytical with the ability to collate, analyse, and present data and drive clear insights into decisions that improve KPIs.
- Ideally, should have gaming or e-commerce industry experience.
BLITZPOKER is part of one of the largest poker networks in the world with over a million registrations and 100,000 active users.
In India, majority-owned by i3 Interactive Inc. BLIZTPOKER brings together all the fun and class in the world of online poker games in India with its exciting poker tournaments and promotions. It offers varieties of games in poker like Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Open Face Chinese Poker among others for professional and recreational players.
* Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
* Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
* Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC while maintaining scale.
* Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
* Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
* Working closely with the performance agency to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
* Prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels
* Expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience
* Candidate must possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations
* Curious and a strong problem solver.
- Build our strategic affiliate network through recruiting new affiliate & Influencer partners and actively managing relationships with our existing strategic partners, to provide quality business leads and cost-effective Lead acquisition.
- Setup, tracking, reporting, and manage affiliate program activity.
- Full management of lifecycle marketing for affiliate & Influencer
- Generate monthly, weekly and quarterly reports along with analysis
- Ensure invoicing and payment schedules are current and on time, providing forecasting support for the business.
- Continually measure and optimize the overall program ROI
- Doing industry research and sourcing opportunities for overall business development
- Build a repository for effective sales pitches.
- Meet monthly, quarterly, annual revenue targets
Desired Profile of the candidate
- A self-starter who's comfortable working autonomously
- Experience in using affiliate tracking platforms
- Ahead for numbers, easily able to extract key insights from data
- Has to experience in creating pivots and using MS Excel overall
- Team player with a drive to help other people
- Ability to analyze data and give recommendations
- Work with multiple stakeholders for the flow of information and business process
- A passion for achieving targets
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services.
- To plan, execute, test, establish best & effective email marketing practices.
- Purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs
- Create email marketing strategy for leads as well as existing clients
- Create and maintain email marketing reports to improve efficiency
- Maintain domain reputation and In-boxing rates for all our email campaigns
- Plan and maintain email calendar for all the brands
- Maintain lists and database for efficient execution
- Single handedly responsible for execution of all email marketing campaigns
- Owning and executing the company affiliate strategy for the U.S. market
- Recruiting, onboarding and growing our affiliates
- Reporting on affiliate program performance to ensure partners' targets are met
- Building creative assets and documentation, while also reviewing live affiliate content to ensure accuracy
- Implementing tests across landing pages, suggesting creative optimizations and commission structures commensurate with internal metrics and competitive program expectations
- Coordinating and guiding internal stakeholders to ensure program success (Growth, Analytics, Product Marketing, Infrastructure) while maintaining relationships with external platform owners, affiliate contractors, and agencies
- Staying in tune with competition in the financial market to ensure affiliate partners are delivering value
- Working closely with Business team leads, Product and Engineering teams to scope new projects, document requirements and ongoing feature improvements
- Acting as the primary point of contact, escalation point, and thought leader for Affiliate Partners Onboarded
- Troubleshoot integrations, pixels, UTM tags, tracking and instrumentation
What you will do:
- 5+ years of experience running an affiliate strategy from the brand side, with a verifiable track-record of successes, preferably in the B2C finance or ecommerce spaces
- Experience with one or more of leading affiliate platforms (e.g. Reseller Club,vCommission, Impact Radius, Partnerstack, CJ, Shareasale, Rakuten)
- Comprehensive knowledge of marketing channels and how affiliate marketing fits into a growth strategy
- Strong work ethic and results oriented individual
- Experience setting and communicating strategy with internal stakeholders and management
- Experience with responsibilities such as regular reporting, collaborative and thoughtful planning, performance management, and forecasting
- A strong sense of independence and self-motivation, a bias towards action over deliberation, and a high work rate, even in a remote work environment
- In-depth understanding of marketing KPIs and usage of performance model as per business requirements
- Good with excel and analysis of business metrics
planning, execution and optimization of different types of Google Ads (Search Ads, Display
Ads, retargeting, Discovery Ads, and YouTube Ads).
o Be the programmatic expert on campaign performance and optimization by providing
insights into the best strategies and tactics to achieve business objectives
o Leverage first party and third-party data for targeting and insights
o Work closely with the analytics teams to derive meaningful insights and drive a data-backed
o Own, drive, and report on crucial marketing efficiency metrics such as CAC, ROAS, and LTV
promote affiliate product
100% first month commission
30% subsequence recurring commission