- In-depth knowledge of the Angular framework. ...
- Good command of TypeScript. ...
- Thorough knowledge of web markup, primarily focusing on HTML language, and CSS. ...
- A degree of experience with RESTful API integration.
About SFW Technologies
- Significant experience of working in front-end web development
- Extensive programming experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS or LESS, and Bootstrap, Foundation or Materialize
- Angular Material, Chart Libraries(D3, Leaflet, Amchart etc).
- Solid understanding and development experience in Angular
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with tools like Redux, Webpack, Angular CLI and/or Gulp
- Experience consuming REST APIs
Location Delhi NCR
Over 1.8 billion non-salaried informal sector workers globally, and roughly 700m Indians are
not eligible for pension or other social protection benefits. Without an urgent and effective
response to pension exclusion, they face the grim prospect of extreme poverty for over 20
years once they are too old to work.
pinBox is the only global pensionTech committed exclusively to mass-scale digital micropension inclusion among self-employed women and youth. We deploy our white-labelled,
API-enabled pension administration and delivery platform, our unique deployment model and
a simple and intuitive UI/UX to make access to regulated pension, savings and insurance
products easy and simple for non-salaried informal sector workers. We're working actively
with governments, regulators, multilateral aid agencies and leading financial inclusion
stakeholders in Asia and Africa. The pinBox model is already operating in Rwanda, Kenya
and India. We will expand to Bangladesh, Uganda, Chile, Indonesia and Nigeria by 2023.
Governments and pension regulators use the our pensionTech to jumpstart digital micropension and insurance inclusion among informal sector workers. Pension funds and insurers
use our pensionTech to build a mass market for their products beyond their traditional agentled customer base. Banks, MNOs, cooperatives, MFIs, fintech firms and gig-platforms use
our plug-and-play pensionTech to instantly offer an integrated social protection solution to
their clients, members and employees without any new investments in IT or capacity
We’ve recently completed our first equity fundraise to enhance our engineering, business
and delivery capacity and embark on the next stage of pinBox pensionTech development
and expansion. By 2025, we aim to enable and assist 100 million excluded individuals to
start saving for their old age in a secure, affordable and well-regulated environment.
pinBox is looking for a web-developer with UI-UX design expertise who is deeply passionate
and capable about using web and mobile platforms to deliver retail solutions at scale.
The Web-developer and UI-UX designer will be expected to
1. Take broad, conceptual ideas and translate them into high-quality UI-UX design solutions
through wireframes, process flow diagrams, storyboards, visual and graphic designs,
site maps, and prototypes across various devices and platforms,
2. Maintain and optimize the pinBox corporate and product websites for functionality while
maintaining a balance between functional and aesthetic design,
3. Prototype and design UI-UX for new features and work with the product manager and
backend developers to implement, test and deploy the features to production,
4. Optimize the pinBox India and global websites and applications for various screen sizes
and web browsers,
5. Implement design solutions based on an assessment of user familiarity with app design
elements such as hamburger menus, hover items, long presses, swipes, etc.
6. Use a combination of quantitative and qualitative research methods to understand user
behavior and improve usability and UI/ UX of our applications based on the analysis,
7. Ensure all new features or web pages are in line with the pinBox brand identity and
8. Conduct ongoing research and use analytics tools to better understand user behavior
and how our core target demographic interacts with our web and mobile applications.
The ideal candidate processes
1. At least 4 years’ experience working as a frontend web developer / designer for retail
platforms (preferably for retail financial services) with UI-UX specialization,
2. Proficiency with web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap,
4. Working knowledge of image authoring tools such as Gimp or Photoshop,
6. Understanding of SEO principles and implementation,
7. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and
8. Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to
function effectively and proactively under tight deadlines.
ONLY FOR WOMEN/RETURNING WOMEN
Client: A Leading Product Healthcare Company
Position: Senior Software Engineer - Java & UI Software Engineer
Work Location: Hyderabad remote working
Roles & Description
- Developing experience on AngularJS 1.x. ,HTML, Bootstrap, CSS and SCSS.
- Good verbal and communicationwith UI development skills having 3 years and above of experience.
- Strong problem solver who can work independently and having good analytical skills
- B.Tech /MCA/ ENGG qualification.
- Flexible work hours
Beyond Pinks Will Offer
- We will offer free 1 week training and help you prepare for resume writing and interview.
- We will also train on managing work life balance, speaking confidently, salary negotiation and bouncing back after career break.
Skyber is a fintech based in Mumbai, India and is building a connected commerce platform and disruptive Enterprise SaaS with the fundamental of digitalising, unifying and streamlining businesses processes and transactions.
At Skyber, we are obsessed with our vision to create an ecosystem for Micro, Small, and Medium-sized Business Owners & freelancers of Bharat where we provide them with a procurements to payments & enquiry to invoicing platform. Skyber was born out of the need to bring back the focus on these business owners, to empower them so that they can ride along with the technology wave and adopt the phigital way.
To build such a community we require people with the same vision who are working towards making this dream possible for us and for all these business owners.
Being a part of Skyber is like being a part of a Sports team. Where we back each other. We know each other's strengths and weaknesses and work towards becoming better individuals and humans while working towards achieving this Dream together.
At Skyber, we believe that responsibility backed by right culture and ambitions backed by ability can move mountains. Thus, people don't get hired by us, but invited to join the cult. ⚡
Our flagship platform - Dhanda (https://mydhanda.com) is live on Play Store and iOS App Store 🚀
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Here’s what you will get if you work with us :
- Working with a young & dynamic team that constantly tests your thinking and beliefs.
- No specific work timings. We believe that your work should speak for you and not the time.
- Constant amusement by Dot (Warning: Apply only if you like dogs) 🐶
- Occasional doses of Yummy Home Cooked food😋
- Homelike Work Environment (We also have a bed if you need to sleep - even though we think you wont get any)
If you like what we are doing, and possess the right skillsets and are willing to learn then what are you waiting for? Apply
We are looking for an Angular developer as addition to our UI team to develop world
class web application involving huge data, should have Angular7 experience.
1-Delivering a complete front end application
3-Deep knowledge of Angular 7 & above
4-Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods
About the Software Engineer Role
DISPRZ is looking for a Software Engineer who will deliver individually on features / enhancements under our products, as laid out as per the company’s product delivery roadmap and own responsibility for their technical integrity, scalability and trouble-free deployment to the customer.
Responsibilities (not exhaustive)
- Build and ship reliable software practicing robust software design and in-depth code reviews.
- Build efficient, clean and reusable features / libraries / components
- Collaborate with our design and product teams on defining and delivering new features to ensure a great experience for our users.
- Analyse and optimize existing UI and Server-side code for security, efficiency and performance.
- Be a voice in ensuring the team stays true to the technical vision.
- Write clean, scalable code in Web-based programming languages and/or .NET
- Write SQL Stored Procedures
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Collaborate with technical lead to produce software design and architecture
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, while ensuring cross-browser compatibility and performance.
- Unit-test the code across platforms and browsers, to ensure functional consistency of delivered output.
Education / Skill Set
- Engineering / MCA degree from a top school with an excellent academic record
- Object oriented programming knowledge is a must.
- Knowledge of any one JS framework like Reactjs, Angular, or the like, is a plus
- Formal knowledge in below areas will be an added advantage
- NET MVC
- Entity Framework Core/LINQ.
- Bootstrap framework
- SQL Databases
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in front-end development of software products using Web-based technologies
- Experience doing Full-stack development is a great plus
Abilities and Traits
- Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
- Work well as a team player and help the team members to resolve issues
- Be committed to quality and be structured in approach
- Excellent and demonstrable concept formulation, logical and analytical skills
- Create intuitive interfaces with great functionality in a timely manner.
- Be passionate about writing neat and clean code.
- Document the work and communicate any issues as and when they arise.
- Assist in troubleshooting any production issues.
Chennai / Mumbai
Aviso is the AI Compass that guides Sales and Go-to-Market teams to close more deals, accelerate revenue growth, and find their True North.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, San Francisco, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. Our customers are innovative leaders in their market. We are proud to count Dell, Honeywell, MongoDB, Glassdoor, Splunk, FireEye, and RingCentral as our customers, helping them drive revenue, achieve goals faster, and win in bold new frontiers.
Aviso is backed by Storm Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Scale Venture Partners and leading Silicon Valley technology investors
Senior Frontend Developer roles gives you an opportunity to
● Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers and Software Engineers from conceptualizing new features to delivering user-friendly products
● Use the latest technologies to build new features that help our users run mission critical sales processes
● Take ownership of full software development lifecycle: feature requirements gathering, design, architecture, implementation, debugging, testability and deployment.
● Constantly pay down technical debt, improve software development process and refine technology roadmap
What you bring:
● At least 2+ years in front-end or full-stack software development
● Experience with any of the hybrid mobile development tools like Angular/Ionic, React Native, Cordova, or PhoneGap
● Proficiency with Git or other distributed version control systems
● Solid knowledge of data Structures and algorithms
● BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field Aviso offers
● Dynamic, diverse, inclusive startup environment driven by transparency and velocity
● Bright, open, sunny working environment and collaborative office space
● Convenient office locations in Redwood City, Hyderabad and Bangalore tech hubs
● Competitive salaries and company equity, and a focus on developing world class talent operations
● Comprehensive health insurance available (medical) for you and your family
● Unlimited leaves with manager approval and a 3 month paid sabbatical after 3 years of service
● CEO moonshots projects with cash awards every quarter
● Upskilling and learning support including via paid conferences, online courses, and certifications
● Every month Rupees 2,500 will be credited to Sudexo meal card