Join a well known brand within IT Software
Excellent career development opportunities
Work alongside & learn from best-in-class talent
promote affiliate product
100% first month commission
30% subsequence recurring commission
About Calvyn Lee - Digital Marketing Trainer
- KEY OBJECTIVES
- To lead the marketing function of the Co, to suitably position the Brand amongst Target Groups viz. Customers, Partners, Industry, Public space & Internal stakeholders etc.
- To fully leverage the digital & social platforms & capabilities for accelerated business growth
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Lead the marketing strategy & roadmaps – set the tone of voice & clear growth enablers
- Develop relevant marketing campaigns, monitor, measure & ensure desired outcome
- Design and execute the best go-to market strategy, for the product, variants & upgrades
- Map business potential & growth opportunities, through marketing initiatives
- Lead, monitor, measure - ‘Generation of Business Leads through Digital Marketing’ including a close liaison with Sales team to ensure highest Subscription / Lead ratio, at optimal costs
- Ensure customer & product Mapping, Market intelligence and competitor analysis
- A 2-way channel with Product team to gather details of changes / upgrades / new releases to ensure that external product communications are apt and serving the cause; +
- Continual improvements in product & support, basis voice of customer campaigns / reviews / automated channels etc.
- Ensuring ‘fit for purpose’ face of the Co viz. Website, Social Media handles, PR & communication channels etc., at all times;
- Exploring new alliances & achieving closures, through favourable agreements
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven 5-7 years of experience in core Marketing function including 2 yrs in a lead position
- Graduate / PG, preferably in Marketing
- Leadership skills with an ability to set and prioritize goals and build a strong team (in-house/outsourced) within allocated budgets
- Knack of keeping abreast with current and emerging trends in Digital Marketing & Brand positioning; a go-to person for all marketing requirements
- Very hands-on on using contemporary automated tools viz. Google & Social Media analytics.
- Passionate and a go-getter to achieve aggressive targets & achieve closures
Managing Social Media Marketing.
Working On Google Search Engine.
Conduct Intense Research About 'Digital Quality Assurance.
Implement Concepts Of SEO, SEM, SMM.
Understand Website Concepts.
Build An Online Community.
Run A Competitive Analysis.
Writing Marketing Content to Promote Our High-Quality Digital Products.
Excellent Communication Skills
Employment Type: Internship
You are a strong networker & relationship builder
You pay great attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
Sadup Softech Private Limited is a leading Business IT Solution Providers Company. We Architect the solutions, engineer scalable & high- performing Services to meet the business challenges of our clients.
Using our Technology expertise and cross-industry experience, we drive our clients towards Digital Transformation. Our ultimate goal is to create ever-lasting value throughout the entire Digital Transformation journey achieving milestones in the competitive business world.
Thriving to make your business drive through by incorporating technology solutions for the evolving demands of your customers / clients?
Then here where we come to solve your business problems!! Reach out to us!!
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with a mix of creative and analytical skills to develop, implement, track and optimize our marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
BetterInvest is an investment platform focused on generating passive income streams and building wealth for investors.
We at BetterInvest provides you a variety of alternate investment options which are focussed on generating passive income and helping investors achieve financial happiness. One of the first asset classes that we are launching is fractional ownership in Commercial Real Estate. We are enabling access to wealth creation opportunities that were previously available only to the top 1% of the population. We make commercial real estate investing easy, affordable and transparent.
Visit www.betterinvest.club to learn more.
Roles and responsibilities
- Build the overall digital strategy for the company
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns that generate potential leads to the product
- Responsible for the monthly budgets for the digital marketing
- Use analytics tools to monitor and do complete data analysis from website traffic till conversion
- Monitor campaign performance and identify opportunities for improvement and optimise campaigns accordingly
- Collaborate with team members on campaign development and implementation
- Measure campaign performance across channels and assess against goals
- 3+ years of experience in a digital marketing role and B2C lead generation.
- Experience in running successful marketing campaigns across multiple channels and geographies.
- Deep understanding of paid campaign strategies across channels to drive revenue (Google Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn ads).
- Deep understanding of analytics tools to track and capture key data of the campaigns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to take new initiatives and push the boundaries constantly.
Love working with influencers and using social media?
We are seeking a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to develop and execute our influencer marketing strategies and creative social media campaigns.
The intern is responsible for planning social media calendars, collaborating with in-house designers to create social media posts, assisting the social media team with brainstorming campaigns, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website, and conducting keyword analysis. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
Interest and passion for Health, Wellness & Fitness industry is a must!
Roles and Responsibilities
- To work with multiple internal stakeholders to develop strong digital strategies, oversee the website optimization, and play an important role in the planning and execution of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Managing digital campaigns on affiliate pages and websites -Sound Skills in SEO, SEM, PPC, Content Marketing, Analytics & Mail Automation
- Good command over the English language and also have the ability to research for information on the internet Article writing, Meta information writing, researching on the internet for data Experience in developing original content for websites.
- Should have worked on Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools Should have worked on Link Building and Spammy Link Analysis Good in SMO Strategy Planning and Marketing.
- We are looking to hire a bright Junior to mid-level Digital Marketing Executive who can create software-related brochures, help with writing technical content, blogs and do some social media updates.
- content writing Digital Marketing Profile.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers quickly in internet research and impeccable writing skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should be well versed with the latest concepts and techniques of Digital and Social Media Marketing in order to brief our Digital Media Agencies.
- Should be a Graduate in Digital Media with knowledge of digital marketing.
- Must have experience in Google ad words, analytics, and penalty recovery.
We are looking for a motivated SEO/ Google Ads/ Facebook Ads Executive to come join our agile team of professionals.
- Working at the heart of the creative team, you will develop concepts for top brands operating across many industries.
- A love for both traditional and digital will help, as you will be working across multiple channels.
- Expertise on SEO, PPC, Web analytics, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook marketing and YouTube marketing.
- Executing unique ideas for digital marketing campaigns.
- Designing for various projects and mediums like social media campaigns, website wireframes, mockups and the occasional doodling.
- Working on Email Marketing, mobile Marketing, Content Marketing, Pay Per Click (PPC), Conversion Optimization.
Job Type: Full-time
at White Panda