Devops engineer :
Roles and Responsibilities
- 3+ years of experience in Infrastructure setup on Cloud, Build/Release Engineering, Continuous Integration and Delivery, Configuration/Change Management.
- Good experience with Linux/Unix administration and moderate to significant experience administering relational databases such as PostgreSQL, etc.
- Experience with Docker and related tools (Cassandra, Rancher, Kubernetes etc.)
- Experience of working in Config management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with cloud technologies like Azure
- Experience with monitoring and alerting (TICK, ELK, Nagios, PagerDuty)
- Experience with distributed systems and related technologies (NSQ, RabbitMQ, SQS, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with scaling data store technologies is a plus (PostgreSQL, Scylla, Redis) is a plus
- Experience with SSH Certificate Authorities and Identity Management (Netflix BLESS) is a plus
- Experience with multi-domain SSL certs and provisioning a plus (Let's Encrypt) is a plus
- Experience with chaos or similar methodologies is a plus
Experience : 3-7 Years
Job Location : Pune/Remote (only India)
Notice Period : ASAP
Work Timings : 2.30 pm-11:30 pm IST
Role –Infra Management Tech Consultant
This is for you, if you:
- Love technology and have an innate interest in coding and building products.
- Aren’t afraid of taking ownership and accountability. You love challenges and won’t stop till you haven’t found a solution.
- Possess knowledge of Software development industry best practices.
- Have hands-on experience and expertise on the technical competencies needed for the job, so that you can work independently.
- Are passionate about the travel/hospitality space and can understand the nuances of hotel operations.
- Know how to have fun and smile often
- AWS DevOps Engineer (professional) - equivalent or higher
- AWS Solution Architect (professional) - equivalent or higher
- AWS Developer (associate) - equivalent or higher
What will you do?
- Responsible for infrastructure for all engineering activities, manage and oversee.
- Creation & maintenance of Dev, QA, UAT, CS, Sales, Prod (cloud + private).
- Backup & Restore underlying resources for failover.
- Manage connectivity, access & security for all environments.
- Upgrade environment for OS / software / service updates, certificates & patches.
- Upgrade environments for architecture upgrades.
- Upgrade environments for cost optimisations.
- Perform Release activity for all environments.
- Monitor (& setup alerts for) underlying resources for degradation of services.
- Automate as many infra activities as possible.
- Ensure Apps are healthy - log rotation, alarms, failover, scaling, recovery.
- Ensure DBs are healthy - size, indexing, fragmentation, failover, scaling, recovery.
- Assist in debugging production issues, engage with Development team to identify & apply long term fixes.
- Explore source code, databases, logs, and traces to find or create solution.
Technical Competencies you’ll possess:
- E./B.Tech/MCA or equivalent
- 3+ years of meaningful work experience in Dev ops handling complex services
- AWS DevOps Engineer/Architect/Developer certification
- Expertise with AWS services including but not limited to EC2, ECS, S3, RDS,Lambda,VPC,OpsWork,CloudFront,Route53,CodeDeploy,SQS,SNS.
- Hands on experience in maintaining production databases - including creatingqueries for identifying bottlenecks, creating/maintaining indexes where required, de-fragmenting db
- Expertise with Docker and related tools
- HandsonexperiencewithinfrastructureascodetoolslikeAWSCloudFormation/Terraformandconfigurationmanagementtoolslike PuppetorChef
- Strong grasp of a modern stack protocols / technologies like –
- Headers, Caching
- IP/TCP/HTTP(S), WebSockets, SSL/TLS
- CDNs, DNS, proxies
- Expertise in setting-up and maintaining a modern stack like (on AWS & cloud)
- Version Control Systems like TFS, SVN, Gitlab servers, etc
- Application & proxy servers like Nginx, HAproxy, IIS, etc
- Database servers like MSSQL, MySQL, Postgres, Mongo, Redis, Elasticsearchetc
- Monitoring tools like Grafana, Zabbix, Influx, Prometheus, etc
- Experience in Python coding preferred
- Good understanding and experience in continuous integration/continuous deployment tools
- Lead of IT team must guide & manage dev-ops, cloud system administrators, desktop support analysts and also assist in procure & manage assets.
- Design and develop a scalable IT infrastructure that benefits the organization.
- Take part in IT strategic planning activities that reflect the future vision of the organization.
- Introduce cost-effective best practices related to the needs of the business needs of the organization.
- Research and recommend solutions that circumvent potential technical issues.
- Provide high levels of customer service as it pertains to enterprise infrastructure.
- Review and document key performance metrics and indicators to ensure high performance of IT service delivery systems.
- Take charge of available client databases, networks, storage, servers, directories, and other technology services.
- Collaborate with the network engineer to design infrastructure improvements and changes and to troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Plan, design, and manage infrastructure technologies that can support complex and heterogeneous corporate data and voice infrastructure.
- Execute, test and roll out innovative solutions to keep up with the growing competition technologies that can support complex and heterogeneous corporate data and voice infrastructure.
- Create and document proper installation and configuration procedures.
- Assist in handling software distributions and software updates and patches.
- Oversee deployment of systems and network integration in association with partner clients, business partners, suppliers and subsidiaries.
- Create, update, and manage IT policies.
- Manage, & drive assigned vendors. Perform cost benefit analysis and provide recommendations to management
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, electronics, telecommunications or any related field.
* Minimum 10 years of experience in the above mentioned fields.
Come Join Qualifyde’s Interviewing world and be part of the next generation of technical interviews.
QUALIFYDE Tech nerds are a network of software professionals, including software development managers, software engineers, and freelancers covering the full technology stack.
Technical Interviews with QUALIFYDE occur 24/7 with candidates located throughout the world
Conduct interviews based on your own availability — whether that be five times a week, 10 times a week, mornings, nights, or weekends.
Utilize the QUALIFYDE Interviewing infrastructure and process to conduct fair, equitable technical interviews in a wide variety of roles.
Who can apply; -
- Software developers/engineers with hands-on coding experience and experience conducting technical interviews
- Strong Communication Skills in English (Oral & Written)
- Stable, Consistent internet connection
- Equipped with a working webcam
- 2 years of hands-on Linux System Administration experience (RHEL / CentOS).
- 2 years experience in AWS Cloud administration
- 2 years relevant work experience in a high-volume and/or critical production service environment.
- Minimum 1+ years experience with Windows Server operating system administration
- Minimum 2 years experience with Cloud Service Providers (AWS)
- Minimum 2 years experience in enterprise environments
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Any Amazon Web Services (AWS) certification preferred.
- Understanding of supporting Enterprise applications such as SAP systems and databases on AWS EC2 like (HANA, Db2, Oracle) with cluster management, HA management, etc.
- Implement security policies and controls (e.g. CIS, malware, anti-virus, secret management) using AWS services
- Strong ability to document standards, methods and produce drawings of systems and applications.
- Strong Scripting skills with any scripting languages (Python (Lambda), Bash Shell)
- Administration of Linux / Windows servers
- Deep understanding of AWS of IT Infra Architecture, Automations in deployments, SAP Architecture, Integration of On-Prem, Hybrid Infra, etc.
- Participate in Design Discussion, a new way of working (Automations, operational management), etc.
- Must have knowledge of AWS, Azure, Git
|• Deliver and support the deployment of Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform automation for enterprises|
|• Design, create, and deliver content that will enable support automation solutions at scale|
|• Working experience(min 6 months) in Ansible, RESTful APIs,|
|• Experience implementing a continuous integration (CI) or continuous development (CD) pipeline|
|• Intermediate-level scripting skills or Python|
|• Very good analytical/problem solving skills,|
|• Working experience in any one virtualized platform (VMware/Red Hat/Microsoft)|
|• Infrastructure(server/storage/network) management experience(desirable)|
|• Relational Database concepts(desirable)|
|• Understanding of cloud concepts|
|• 3+ Years of Hands-on Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform & DevOps Experience|
- Provide daily support with resolution of escalated tickets and act as liaison to business and technical leads to ensure issues are resolved in timely manner.
- Incident resolution and supporting production system deployments.
- Suggest fixes to complex issues by doing a thorough analysis of root cause and impact of the defect.
- Support and deliver within Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines.
- Prioritise workload, providing timely and accurate resolutions.
- Perform production support activities which involve assignment of issues and issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLAs.
- Understand linux. SSH to linux box, look for web logs etc
- Understand web apps to be able to troubleshoot issues
- Good to have programming experience with Python.
- You should not be afraid to do some development as well as Devops.
- Clear written and oral communication is a must.
●Extensive experience of Linux, including familiarity with C, UNIX system calls, and low-level O/S and network protocols. Also block, file and object storage protocols.
●Experience of using a modern configuration management system (examples such as Ansible, Salt Stack, Puppet, or Chef) to automate the management of a large-scale Linux deployment.
●Effective troubleshooting skills across hardware, O/S, network, and storage.
●Ability to write robust, maintainable code in Python and/or Perl.
●Experience working in a large, multi-national enterprise in any industry vertical, showing experience of communicating and collaborating in globally distributed teams.
●Enthusiasm for modern development tools and practices including Git, Jenkins, automated testing, and continuous integration.
●Experience of designing, implementing and supporting large scale production IaaS platforms.
●Knowledge of building and managing Docker containers in a secure manner.
Profile – MongoDB Administrator
Experience -2-4 Yrs
Location – Baner, Pune
We are looking for an experienced MongoDB DBA who will maintain MongoDB clusters and databases while optimizing the performance, security, and the availability of MongoDB clusters.
- Experience in setting up and managing MongoDB using OpsManager
- Experience with DevOps automation tools
- Experience with Microsoft Azure desirable
- Experience in working with a Linux environment
- Experience in designing indexing and data archival strategies
- Maintain and configure MongoDB instances
- Write procedures for backup and disaster recovery
- Assist developers in detecting performance problems
- Ensure that the databases achieve maximum performance and availability
- Upgrade databases through patches
- Implement optimal backup and recovery solution
Hiring fresher's for role of “Customer Delivery Manager” for one of the leading product based company in telecom analytics servicing.
- Exciting opportunity to kick start career in leading telecom analytics solutions with worldwide customers & clients.
- Lucrative compensation at fresher’s level with attractive additional bonus
- Chance to travel as part of the work
- Great platform to learn, earn, deliver & grow in the telecom industry.
- Multiple Vacancies, thus higher chance of selection with on the spot offer.
Work responsibilities expected:
- Learning & understanding about company’s products, Digital and build knowledge that allows optimum deployments.
- Get trained on the standard and cloud deployment methodologies and practices and application of the same in the projects assigned.
- Optimal grievance handling & servicing on client requirements/queries, through best approach.
- Beforehand anticipation of situations, drawbacks and complaints & delivering adequate and timely solutions with premium customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Telecommunications/E&E Engineering or equivalent with min 65% in final year.
- Strong communication skill. Good listener and really good at articulation of issues/discussion at hand.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail, multitasking skills, efficiency, agility.
- Strong understanding of Linux, Scripting, DevOps, SQL is a must. DevOps understanding will be an added plus.