- Maintain all records like Vouchers, Receipts, Bills, and Payments.
- Bank Reconciliation, Payment Collection.
- Monthly GST and TDS Working.
- Reconciliation of Sundry Debtors & Creditors
- Payment follows up by telephonic & mailing
- Daily Stock maintains.
- Handling petty Cash Records.
- Maintain Sales Purchase Registers & Keep in Software properly
- Handling to Day-to-Day Accounting
- Prepare Salary Statement
- Finalization of Accounts, Statement of Accounts, Debtors Controls Accounts, Buffer Accounts
- Tally Erp.
About Anantm Technologies Pvt Ltd(Numen Health)
Head - Finance & Legal - Y Combinator backed Shopify-like platform
About Merito :-
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About Our Client :-
Our client is headquartered in California and Y Combinator backed Shopify-like platform for creators & knowledge professionals (coaches, instructors, experts, artists etc.) to launch, manage and grow their business online. Founded by IIT/ IIM/ BITS/ Yale/ BCG Alumni and 3X Entrepreneurs, they are well funded and backed by top Indian VC firms along with start-up veterans like Kunal Shah (CRED). The company is founded by alumni from top IITs, IIMs, BITS, Yale including ex-entrepreneurs and from firms such as BCG, Hike, Dunzo and P&G.
Since the launch of its first version in December 2020 they have grown 25X. Creators have earned more than $1 Million since launch through the platform.
We have just closed our series A (yet to announce) and are looking to build out our leadership team across functions.
Job Description :-
The Head of Finance will be a high performing, professionally qualified individual with Senior Management experience who can lead Exly's finance and legal function and deliver its finance strategy, providing and continuously improving financial plans, systems, procedures, and practices. This individual should have collaborative approach, dynamic finance professional, technically sound, commercially savvy and an advocate of business partnering.
Purpose of this role :-
- Build the Finance function to deliver exceptional finance services with a clear focus on continuous improvement, problem solving and development, ensuring a high level of performance with a customer focus.
- Act as a strategic financial adviser to the Leadership and Senior Management Team, providing sound advice, guidance and information on organisational performance, risks, and opportunities.
- Take overall responsibility for preparation of management reporting, annual accounts, and audit matters to ensure compliance with statutory requirements and governance structures.
- Keeping the organization free of any encumbrances from legal, judiciary or financial institutions. Responsible for appropriate debt servicing, compliances related to Company's Act, Taxation and such other legal entities.
Key Responsibilities :-
- Lead the Finance team to deliver timely, high quality finance support across the organization.
- Deliver efficient and effective financial process and controls
- Manage annual closing of accounts, yearend audit process and preparation of statutory financial statements and smooth closure of audit.
- Be responsible for cash management and ensure there are no idle cash.
- Work in partnership with the Senior Management team to ensure financial statements reflect the business income and expenses.
- Review MIS reports and present it to the management team with analysis and risk exposure.
- Responsible for all legal, compliance and regulatory activities including that of submission of returns on time and making timely payment of statutory dues as well.
- Timely guidance to the team for resolving issues
- Review Balance sheet and schedules related to financial statements.
The successful applicant will be :-
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with 8 - 12 years of work experience.
- Experience in a similar role for a minimum of 2 years is necessary.
- Experience of monthly accounts, forecasts and providing MIS on tight deadlines.
- Development, implementation and monitoring of financial process and internal controls, including process improvement and system implementation.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with other stakeholders.
- Demonstrates business partnering ability.
- Personal skills: Dynamic leader, proactive approach, detailed oriented, self-motivator, inspire and collaborate with teams.
- Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Legal Secretarial, Audit, Business Planning.
- Expertise with Accounting software
- Prepare tax documents
- Compile and analyse financial statements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- Payroll and Collections Accountant
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?As Senior Finance Executive (Chartered Accountant) you will be a vital member of the finance team and help to make important financial decisions to ensure the company can grow rapidly.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the finance wizard that has a high attention to detail and supports the business in many ways”
What you will really be doing
- Lead the accounting and bookkeeping for subsidiaries in China, France and Portugal
- Ensure the accounting and reporting carried out by the local accountants is completed accurately and in line with Group reporting
- Ensure each company adheres to Group finance and accounting policies and has robust financial controls
- Manage the cash requirements for each company and prepare/assist weekly payment runs
- Ensure that all tax filings/returns and payments are made in a timely manner
- Liaise with local tax advisors to ensure Kwalee is maximising tax relief
- Ensure all statutory filings are completed in a timely manner
- Preparation/review of monthly payroll
- Preparing analytical review summaries explaining the month on month movements
- Work closely with other departments to ensure appropriate costs, budgets and processes are adhered to
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Fully qualified accountant (ICAI, ACCA, ACA)
- High attention to detail
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Dynamic and highly organised
- Ideally passion for games
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
I do have an opening for an Accounts Assistant in Chennai Royapuram with one of my clients. - A Swiss-based MNC, Please have a look into the below requirement and get back with your resume if you're interested.
-Must have ggod knwoledge in accounts,Tally, GST filling, TDS return etc.,
-Looking for male candidates who completed graduation in B.Com /BBA /M.Com etc.,
-10% Traveling involve, Two Wheeler is must
-Looking for a candidate who can join 0-15 Days, should ready come down F2F in Chennai Ambattur.
Salary 12K- 15K PM
Employment Mode: Full time
Gender: Both Male & Female
Joining Time : 0-15 Days max
A leading Marine Survey company with ISO certification for all your requirements. Established in the year 2004. Now have a team strength of about 600 employees spread across the country. Marine Cargo survey Container Survey, Container Yard Management, Container Terminal activities, Container repair, SeaFood Inspection, Ma
- 1. Manage bank accounts; open, close and oversee transactions
3. Financial experts, as needed
4. Perform administrative duties (e.g. entering data into banking software)
5. Handle operations related to Cash Flow, Transfers, Payments, Investments, Cash Projections etc.
6. Oversee the Investment Portfolio of a company.
7. Coordinating with Banks, Auditors and Investors.
8. Plan and execute business plans and risk management strategies.
9. Driving all of the treasury management operations of the company.
10. Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
Key Skills Required:
Tally ERP 9, Quick Books, Tax & GST Audits, Income Tax Computations, Professional Tax, TDS & GST Filing, Bank Reconciliation, E TDS, Creditors, Debtors, Petty Cash.
- Tally data entry including sales, purchase, receipts, payments, bank reconciliation statement, and preparation of debtors/creditors statements.
- Helping the Auditors with the Salary making process.
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payments.
- Handling petty cash, preparing bills and receipts.
- Maintaining accounting records, making copies, filing documents, etc.
- Thorough with statutory compliance of deducted and collected taxes viz Service Tax, TDS, Profession tax.
- Knowledge of returns for e-TDS, Service Tax, Profession tax.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel & Word) is a must and experience in using Tally 9 is highly preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills, and ability to deal with customers and external contacts.
- Proactive and well organized.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
|GeoSpoc is looking for senior accountant who has accountant experience of 4-6 years in the Corporate environment. Should be a B.Com graduate along with Finance certifications|
|GST returns - GST1/2A/32B etc|
|Monthly financial statements / MIS|
|Cash Flow & projections|
|Costing & Tagging|
|Statutory reports & Compliance|
|STPI reporting & Softex Compliance|
|Transfer pricing filing/compliance|
|Filing of TDS Return (Monthly/Quarterly/Annually)|
|Preperation of Annual Accounts & statutory Audit|
|Tax Audit & Income Tax Return Filing|
|Advance Tax Working|
|Preparation for Income Tax Assessement|
|Preparation for GST Assessement|
|Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English|
|A good understanding of how Zoho works|
|A good understanding of using Tally|
|Self-motivation and an eagerness to learn, with excellent attention to detail|
|Basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel|
|Good people skills|
|Expert in Zoho|
|Done migration to Zoho from other systems|
|Good with Financial compliance with regard to Govt regularity|
|Certifications related with Finance|
In your role you will:
- Be an active member of the GSS Fi management team in Global Centre Pune driving strategic and people orientated change programs.
- Manage a team of professionals delivering/processing the full cycle of cash allocation, cash management, accounts receivable and master data management
- Oversee and steer the day to day operation and delegate responsibilities across your team such that key performance indicators are consistently delivered.
- Build, coach and develop your team.
- Ensure that stakeholder requests are handled with professionalism and positive service attitude while ensuring that delivery is according to defined SLA.
- Establish and maintain close and professional partnerships with internal stakeholders.
- Streamline internal processes to ensure the most efficient operational standards.
- Review and manage exception reports, KPIs, and other key indicators of performance/output.
- Multinational company experience in a shared service organisation (preferably in businesses like ours)
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Several years experience in managing Credit collections teams to drive performance. Must be organised and goal oriented.
- Solid knowledge in double entry book keeping (you don’t have to be a qualified accountant)
- Experience in creating and presenting cash flow forecasts to Regions and Group Treasury.
- Drive high quality Balance sheet reconciliations (Accounts receivable and Bank account)
- Experience in arranging payments (daily cash mobilisation) in the Regions that are being supported, which means multi-currencies. This will also mean Legal Entity (LE) deposit maintenance and tracking.
- Credit Card payment processing and reconciliation
- Given we use Oracle, driving more automation to improve efficiency would be a good thing.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assist in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Statutory Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Responds to inquiries from the CEO & COO
- To ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- To ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Highlight the issues immediately to the CEO & COO
Experience & Skills:
- 4-5 years of experience having thorough knowledge of Audit, Finalization of Accounts, Balance sheet, PL Account
- Proven work experience as a GST.
- Wellverse with Tally, ERP.
- Computer literacy (MS Excel, Word etc.) Familiar with accounting software packages. Experience in IDS preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English.