• Developing and maintaining all server-side components.
• Designing back-end services for various business processes
• Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to frontend requests
• Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and
• Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as
• Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements
• Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development
• Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies
About TIGI HR Solution PVt. LTd
Worked on Containerized microservices solution., node/express, docker/Kubernetes
Additional Skill:-, Experience with API Gateways: authentication and transformations (preferably with Kong),
Having worked on Event Broker Governance, Platform Communication and Integration Strategies, Event Management between Enterprise Systems
Roles – Lead ( upto 6 years of experience) and Architect ( 7+ years of experience) profiles
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
EXPERIENCE – 2 to 5 years
CTC - UPTO 5.4L P.A.
We are looking for a backend developer who will be responsible for designing,
implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network. Your primary
responsibility will be analysing requirements, designing Blockchain technology around
a certain business model, and the building and launching of a blockchain network. You
will be asked to work on various blockchain technologies like Ethereum (Layer 1 & 2,
i.e Binance Smart Chain ).
● Analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer who will work with team members
to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes.
Focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better
● Work closely with Frontend developers to integrate new web features into
● Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming
techniques and tools.
● Strong communication and presentation skills
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
● Experience with Smart contract development tools
● Build new features and products using modern backend tools (Node.js, Mongo,
● Hands-on technical exposure in implementing Blockchain technologies
(Ethereum and Hyperledger Familiarity with Hyperledger Fabric and Solidity )
Understanding of Distributed Ledger technology, Blockchain ecosystem and
● Experience working in an Agile and DevOps environment.
● Knowledge on Mining, Hashing, Elliptic Curve Cryptography(ECC) and P2P
networking Extensive experience with progression of major projects from the
planning stage through to implementation and completion Effective
communicator to all stakeholders and management during project consulting
and analysis. Strong Software development background.
● Experience on Smart contract and Solidity, development tools for Ethereum
(testrpc, geth, Web3, eth_lightwallet, etc.
● Experience in writing smart contracts.
● Good understanding of NFTs and tokens.
● Experience in wallet integration like MetaMask and Coinbase Wallet.
Experience working with decentralized application protocols like DeFi..
Working knowledge of at least one of the Blockchain frameworks such
as Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda, Ethereum (Solidity).
● Experience working with large code-bases.
● Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: C++, Go, Solidity,
Rust, Node.js, React.js.
● Strong knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures.
● Familiarity with Cryptography.
● Familiarity with P2P networks
● Strong knowledge of bitcoin-like blockchains.
● Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded
● Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- 4+ years of experience at an IT product company
- Experience in NoSQL(mongoDB) and SQL database
- Thorough knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express, Koa, Socket.io and any ORM
- Experienced in test-driven development (TDD)
- Thorough knowledge of building REST APIs from scratch
- Proficient in building applications in a cloud environment with load balancers and SNS triggers, auto-scaling etc.
- Decent understanding of:
- Nature of asynchronous programming - its quirks and workarounds
- Accessibility and security compliance
- Fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Serverless concept (Lamda, Azure functions)
- Code versioning tools such as Git
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Thorough knowledge of front-end development using frameworks such as React or Angular
- Experience in creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with functional programming concepts such as immutability, pure functions, functors etc. (preferably proficient in any functional language)
- Review the product and provide ideas for its improvement
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code
- Construct new Node.js features for the product
- Test and maintain the product’s quality thereby ensuring strong functionality
- Coordinate with graphic designers and fellow developers to maintain a seamless workflow
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to work on diverse backend stack such as Node JS, Java, Express JS
- Ability to work on diverse frontend stack such as React JS, Angular 6/7/8/9, HTML5, CSS3
- Ability to deliver quick POC’s using cutting edge technologies.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications. Analysing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Ability to debug application.
- Should have complete knowledge on developing RESTful Services.
- Should be able to also work in agile development methodology.
- Experience in NodeJS, Java and development using AngularJS / ReactJS
- Experience in front end frameworks such as Angular.js, React.js, Bootstrap, Foundation etc
- Experience in client/server application development
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
- Knowledge of AWS cloud
- Experience in Java, Python and Go will be added advantage
- Experience in JS based frameworks such as NodeJS, ReactJS, TypeScript
- Solid understanding of OOPS , RDBMS , NoSQl databases and concepts
- Familiar with building web applications and hosting.
- Should be aware of Unix based OSes, and be able to manage command line scripting and other shell commands.
- Exposure to cloud service SDKs and hosting on platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Conversant with standard enterprise Design patterns.
- Practices to keep the code DRY(dont repeat yourself) and readable.
- Experience working with third-party integration tools and platforms
- Strong familiarity with source control systems
We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for the server-side of our web applications.
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
You will get to own and build world-class, stable, secure and scalable solutions
Ownership, trust and flexibility comes with the job and you are expected to consistently raise the bar in terms of technical proficiency and quality of code.
You will get to work with a highly experienced team in a very informal, yet results-oriented environment
You should think consumer-first and have the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
You will actively participate in defining stable and scalable engineering processes to meet the demands of a fast growing team.
3+ years hands-on application development experience in Python, Django, Flask & NodeJS
Highly proficient in SQL and NoSQL databases and Redis.
Should have a strong hands-on working knowledge on AWS services like EC2, S3, Route53, SES, SQS, SNS etc.
Should have successfully built and deployed complex and resource efficient backend APIs that work flawlessly at scale
Should be willing to take on responsibility and ownership and should be highly motivated and fun to work with :)
Experience in working at fast-paced startups is a big plus!
If you have the knowledge, experience and hunger to make a positive impact, we’d love to meet you.
solutions. Responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality
candidates are familiar with the software development lifecycle (SDLC) from preliminary
system analysis to tests and deployment. Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to
build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding
standards and technical design.
• Execute full software development life cycle
• Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
• Write well-designed, testable code
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
• Document and maintain software functionality
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
• Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
• Comply with project plans and industry standards
• Ensure software is updated with latest features
• Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Senior Software Engineer
• Prior work experience of 1-6 years is welcome
• Experience designing interactive applications
• Understanding of algorithms and data structures
• Excellent knowledge of databases, SQL and non-SQL technologies is a plus
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web-framework
is a plus
• Experience with test-driven development
• Proficiency in software engineering tools
• Ability to document requirements and specifications
• Experience with Data Science is a plus
• University/college degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field