We are looking for a Java and Oracle SQL developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprisegrade applications. You will be part of a PwC utility team and will work on critical applications. Candidate roles and
responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development and SQL codes, while providing expertise in the
full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Candidate responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Direct dealing with client and understand their requirements
• Ensure designs are in compliance with client requirement and specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Prepare report and presentation based on client requirement
• Three years of experience after B.E./B.Tech.
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Proven working experience in Java development
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and query development including server
• Experience in developing reports by extracting data from database
• Experience in MS Excel, Word and Power Point
• Experience with test-driven development
• Experience in Power Utility (Discom) domain and Power BI will be preferred
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Price Waterhouse and Cooper & Lybrand merged their businesses in 1998, resulting in the formation of the accounting firm known as Price Waterhouse Cooper. Not only is PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) the second largest company in the professional services industry, but we are also one of the Big Four accounting firms. In 2016, we were the sixth largest industry in the United States that was privately owned. The company has a workforce of over 223,000 people and provides services to customers in 756 locations throughout 157 countries.
PwC is a network of problem solvers that uses human creativity, knowledge, technology, and solutions to assist organizations in developing a culture of trust and achieving outcomes over the long term. Through the provision of quality assurance, tax, and advising services, we support individuals and businesses in the generation of the value that they want.
We are looking forward to hiring a committed
Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of our Engineering team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Location = Pune
You are required to:
Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
Write well designed, testable & efficient code.
Ensure designs comply with specifications.
Prepare and produce releases of software components.
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Our Current Stack
Backend: Spring (JAVA), Laravel (PHP), MySQL, NoSQL, NGINX Plus.
Frontend: Angular 5+ Ngrx/store 5
Infrastructure: Google cloud platform (App engine, CloudSQL, BigQuery, PubSub, Firebase Hosting), Scrapy Cloud, Pusher.io (websockets), Getstream.io, Filestack, Postmark app, AS2 Gateway, Google Cloud Endpoints Framework, MongoDB, Algolia, Memcache
Tools: Gitlab, Postman app, JIRA.
Technical Skills required
JAVA, SPRING OR SPRING BOOT, DATA STRUCTURES & ALGORITHMS, HIBERNATE, MYSQL, MONGODB and NOSQL
What Makes You Eligible?
LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES FROM PUNE LOCATION ONLY.
B. Tech degree ONLY ( FIRST CLASS GRADE IN FINAL YEAR 60 % OR ABOVE ONLY).
Experience in the same role of almost 1-2 years.
Experience with connecting backend and frontend services.
Exposure to consuming data through different interfaces (Web API's/Socket/ REST/ RESTFUL/ JSON/ XML).
Proficiency in Data Structures and Algorithms.
Understanding of web markup, including HTML 5 CSS.
Ability to write clean, reusable and well documented code.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Knowledge of API authentication techniques (Token, JWT, OAuth2) - desirable but not mandatory. (Experience with API Design will be a plus)
Fair spoken and written English Flexibility - Things change around here. FAST!
Other Inter-personal skills like self-motivation, persistency, patience and eagerness to learn and work independently.
Hiring Java Architects/ Tech Leads with expertise in Microservices, and Spring Framework. Experience of 8-10 yrs.
Notice Period - immediate to 45 days joiners only
Location - Bangalore and Chennai
- 4+ years of professional development experience in an agile software engineering role
- Strong development skills in Java or Groovy
- Experience with Jenkins, bamboo and CI/CD environments
- Familiarity with Guice or similar dependency injection frameworks
- Familiarity with relational database technology
- Familiarity with document store database technology such as ElasticSearch or Cassandra
- Experience with design and testing of RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with cross platform development on Linux, OSX and Windows
- Strong understanding of Git version control system
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Familiarity with Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience with continuous integration and build systems such as Jenkins or Bamboo
- Experience with Jira or other project management, issue-tracking or bug-tracking tools
- Should have knowledge of RDBMS
- Familiarity with Node.js, Kotlin, Kafka, DynamoDB
- Previous experience with SaaS or cloud development, Micro-services
- Responsible for overseeing the daily operations of technical development and maintenance as well as participating as an active member of the team.
- To provide technical support for the web scrapping application
- Customer & Stakeholder communication & Reporting
- To build, modify and manage Java or Python code along with Apache Nutch
- Contribute towards web crawler product development
- Analyze and assign the development and maintenance related work assigned from customer’s end to the team on regular basis.
- Regular Code / Script Reviews, Development of Java code & Python Scripts for web scraping
- Be the point of contact when it comes to technical escalations and communicate to customer or to internal team
- Analyze, Design and Develop web crawler product using JAVA spring boot and Apache storm
- Record and track team SLAs and workflows
- Should able to assist the team members in troubleshooting or understanding the technical issues
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Create/Modify web page templates
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues on the scripts running in production environment
- Provide email or chat support to customer of assigned activities
- Understanding on SVN or other source code management and ticketing system
- Experience in Netbeans/Eclipse/PyCharm/IntelliJ IDE
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Must have hands-on experience in Core Java 1.8, Java Spring boot, Mysql, XPath, Linux
- Experience in troubleshooting Java /Python based applications
- Should be good in Regex and Xpath
- Good in communication, both oral and written
- Strong analytical skills to investigate and resolve customer support tickets
- Motivation to learn new skills and technologies
- Previous experience in managing teams
- Apache Nutch, Storm, Solr, Elastic Search, Scrapy, Python, Groovy scripts, RESTful APIs
- Handled HTML/XML data format
Academic Eligibility of any below:
- Computer based Degree (BCA / MCA ./B.E./B.Tech/ M.Tech.)
Data Platform engineering at Uber is looking for a strong Technical Lead (Level 5a Engineer) who has built high quality platforms and services that can operate at scale. 5a Engineer at Uber exhibits following qualities:
- Demonstrate tech expertise › Demonstrate technical skills to go very deep or broad in solving classes of problems or creating broadly leverageable solutions.
- Execute large scale projects › Define, plan and execute complex and impactful projects. You communicate the vision to peers and stakeholders.
- Collaborate across teams › Domain resource to engineers outside your team and help them leverage the right solutions. Facilitate technical discussions and drive to a consensus.
- Coach engineers › Coach and mentor less experienced engineers and deeply invest in their learning and success. You give and solicit feedback, both positive and negative, to others you work with to help improve the entire team.
- Tech leadership › Lead the effort to define the best practices in your immediate team, and help the broader organization establish better technical or business processes.
What You’ll Do
- Build a scalable, reliable, operable and performant data analytics platform for Uber’s engineers, data scientists, products and operations teams.
- Work alongside the pioneers of big data systems such as Hive, Yarn, Spark, Presto, Kafka, Flink to build out a highly reliable, performant, easy to use software system for Uber’s planet scale of data.
- Become proficient of multi-tenancy, resource isolation, abuse prevention, self-serve debuggability aspects of a high performant, large scale, service while building these capabilities for Uber's engineers and operation folks.
What You’ll Need
- 7+ years experience in building large scale products, distributed systems in a high caliber environment.
- Architecture: Identify and solve major architectural problems by going deep in your field or broad across different teams. Extend, improve, or, when needed, build solutions to address architectural gaps or technical debt.
- Software Engineering/Programming: Create frameworks and abstractions that are reliable and reusable. advanced knowledge of at least one programming language, and are happy to learn more. Our core languages are Java, Python, Go, and Scala.
- Platform Engineering: Solid understanding of distributed systems and operating systems fundamentals such as concurrency, multithreading, file systems, locking etc.
- Execution & Results: You tackle large technical projects/problems that are not clearly defined. You anticipate roadblocks and have strategies to de-risk timelines. You orchestrate work that spans multiple teams and keep your stakeholders informed.
- A team player: You believe that you can achieve more on a team that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others’ candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Business acumen: You understand requirements beyond the written word. Whether you’re working on an API used by other developers, an internal tool consumed by our operation teams, or a feature used by millions of customers, your attention to details leads to a delightful user experience.