- Technical support and sales of our software products.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Qualification - B.Com (commerce graduate) with basic computer knowledge. All our product are taxation related, so, commerce background is must and its software product, so basic of computer and basic working with internet is required.
Experience - Fresher - 1year
Location-Guwahati preferably but for experienced candidate work from home can be considered(Can be relocate in PAN India)
Mode of Interview-Telephonic and Webinar
About Peacock Solar
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?As Senior Finance Executive (Chartered Accountant) you will be a vital member of the finance team and help to make important financial decisions to ensure the company can grow rapidly.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the finance wizard that has a high attention to detail and supports the business in many ways”
What you will really be doing
- Lead the accounting and bookkeeping for subsidiaries in China, France and Portugal
- Ensure the accounting and reporting carried out by the local accountants is completed accurately and in line with Group reporting
- Ensure each company adheres to Group finance and accounting policies and has robust financial controls
- Manage the cash requirements for each company and prepare/assist weekly payment runs
- Ensure that all tax filings/returns and payments are made in a timely manner
- Liaise with local tax advisors to ensure Kwalee is maximising tax relief
- Ensure all statutory filings are completed in a timely manner
- Preparation/review of monthly payroll
- Preparing analytical review summaries explaining the month on month movements
- Work closely with other departments to ensure appropriate costs, budgets and processes are adhered to
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Fully qualified accountant (ICAI, ACCA, ACA)
- High attention to detail
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Dynamic and highly organised
- Ideally passion for games
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Good Accountant
- Purchase bill booking
- Sale bill booking
- Petty Cash Accounting
- Gate entry systems
- Good Accountant
As a Finance Assistant, you will perform general accounting duties within the accounting and finance department that support the organization’s day-to-day operations, and the month-end and year-end close process.
This position is 100% remote.
- Prepare and record recurring journal entries and ad hoc entries
- Generate monthly reports and compile data for further analysis by other team members
- Perform monthly P&L flux analysis and identify drivers and potential entries
- Prepare schedules and reports according to the monthly close deadlines
- Spot errors and proactively escalate findings that might affect P&L adjustments or close deadlines
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP principles
- Support financial and tax audits
- AR management and follow up as well as credit card program management
- Accounts payable and reimbursement management
- 5+ years general accounting experience in a corporate environment preferably in a service/ SaaS industry
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business administration or a related field preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel (e.g. VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, XLOOKUP, SUMIFS, Pivot tables, CONCATENATE, LEFT/RIGHT/MID, Text to Columns, etc.)
- Working Knowledge of QuickBooks and MS Office applications (Word and Powerpoint)
- Pleasant personality with good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, take initiative and well organized
- Able to work fast under pressure
- Meticulous, with an attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
Perks & Benefits
- Health insurance for employees and their dependents with 50% company paid premiums
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Education allowance
- Sodexo Meal Pass
- Bonuses based on performance
- Paid time off
- Home office furniture & equipment expenses
- Home internet, wellness, etc.
- Inclusive work environment with several Employee Resource Groups
- Fully distributed team with flexible work hours
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Analysing the company’s financial systems and procedures.
- Conducting internal and external audits.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Review and release online banking payments.
- Ensure compliance with state revenue service.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Preparing budgets, annual reports and strategies.
- Preparing and forecasting budget reports.
- Providing assistance with tax planning.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- Certificated Public Accountant or accredited to a reputed institution
- Fully compliant as a tax practitioner.
- Filing of corporate tax returns.
- Experience in providing financial advice.
- Ensure that accounting books (Zoho Books) are closed on day-to-day basis and entries are made on tally and Zoho books.
- Ensure that journal entries required to be passed are entered on day-to-day basis on company accounting software (Zoho books).
- Ensure that adjustment entries and reclassification are properly passed in accounting software.
- Ensure that reconciliation of general ledger and sub ledger are done accurately.
- Ensure reconciliation of intercompany counter parties.
- Complies and analyzes financial information – Complies and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts – includes inventory adjustments, standard cost adjustments, job cost adjustments, and other cost accounting-related areas.
- Reconcile general ledger activity reports, researching and correcting any errors or omissions.
- Review systems of recording transactions and input information into a general ledger – Review systems of recording transactions and input information into general ledger including monthly sales and manufacturing cost reconciliations within sub-ledgers; the documentation of Inventory system- including the flow of information from customer order to production and inventory.
- Take charge of ensuring full and prompt payment to utility companies and company vendors. They handle invoices, cut checks, and handle relationships with creditors.
- Check for the approvals of the HOD of the respective department for making any payment to vendors.
- Location: Vatva GIDC
- Experience : 1yr to 2yr (Only Male)
- Education: B.com or M.com
Required skills :-
Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded, Update accounts receivable and issue invoices MS Office , Tally ERP 9, Sales & purchase Entries , Bank Reconciliation, Inward - Outward Entries, Invoice , Excel , VLOOKUP , MIS Maintain Etc...
- Assist in determining financial objectives. Design and implement systems, policies, and procedures to facilitate internal financial control.
- Develop reports for management summarizing the business financial position in areas of income, expenses, capital usage, and cash flows, and coordinate the preparation of strategic plans, budgets, and financial forecasts.
- Develop and update accounting, finance, and management policies and procedures.
- Manage cash flow.
- Monitor budgets and provide a comparison to actual costs.
- Prepare internal financial statements and reports.
- Liaison with business-related organizations such as banks, auditors, RBI, and SEZ.
- Handle bank queries for export/import matters and carry out all correspondence with the bank.
- File GST returns E-TDS payment and E-TDS quarterly return. Independent handling of GST, TDS, and income tax assessment.
- Remit foreign currency for import advance & other expenses.
- Negotiate with the banks for export documentation requirements.
- Perform company secretarial function for ensuring compliance thereof.
- Close books monthly and annually and file all required statutory reports.
- Post Graduate in Commerce (CA/CS/ICWA/M.COM)
- 10+ years of experience in accounting, taxation, and finance with small and medium-sized organizations
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently
- Adherence to HR policies
- Good in attitude and communication
Job Description for Social Beat - Accounts Manager.
Role: Accounts Manager
Experience :5-6 years
Industry :Service Sector
Areas of Experience :-
Sound Technical knowledge in Accounting including payroll accounting
Sound Technical knowledge in TDS, Equalisation levy and GST
MIS reporting to Management
Handling 30-35 clients monthly billing
Handling a team of 2-3 accountants
Monthly Book closure
Good knowledge in Tally ERP accounting
Receivables and payables Review and follow up.
Accurate timely information to Ad managers
Proper maintenance of Registers, files, invoices Etc.
Additional Requirements :
Filing of TDS and GST Returns
Payroll Processing in Tally
Well Experience in retail and distribution industries
No manufacturing industry experience