Our company is looking for a content writer to join our Marketing team. The content writer should be able to write independently to create content for blogs, articles, emails, social media, and the company website.
The content writer's responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication.
Ultimately, the writer will deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers, and boost brand awareness.
- Research, outline, produce content, proof, and publish digital content
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, etc.
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of SEO writing, and social media marketing.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers.
- Review/Edit content produced by other members of the team.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Minimum experience - 1 year
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Dr Sharda Ayurveda
you’ll be working closely with the SEO team and others across the company to create valuable content.
Your work involves creating,
1. Website content
2. Blog posts
3. Guest articles on leading websites
4. Video scripts
5. Marketing copy for products/services
6. Social media content for the company profile
7. Content planning & research
8. Mobile app content
1. 0 - 1 year of experience as a content writer.
2. Ability to put forth complex technological topics in a simpler form.
3. Strong attention to detail & impeccable grasp of the English language.
4. Proficiency with writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Basic knowledge of SEO & keyword research. [Optional]
7. Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems. [Optional]
About the Job:
We are looking for a Content Writer, preferably a medical professional who has a passion for writing or a writer who found niche in healthcare industry, to create, edit and maintain high quality edit technical and marketing documents for internal and external use.
In this role, you will research, organize, write, and edit health Insurance related medical policies, technical and marketing & sales-related contents, as required.
As a Product Marketing Content Writer:
- Create, curate and syndicate content to increase brand awareness.
- Write storyboard and script content for digital and print channels for Sales and Marketing materials.
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology, standards, and documentation to unify communications.
- Plan future content in collaboration with management to maintain consistency and high-quality for future documentation.
- Proactively and strategically plan content to achieve business goals and user needs.
- Analyse documents to maintain continuity of style of content.
- Serve as writing consultant to other business segments as needed.
As a Technical Writer:
- Obtain a deep understanding of the Medical and Healthcare industry to summarize policy information into simple, polished, and engaging content for internal and external users.
- Write health insurance and medical related content that meets the business needs.
- Develop and maintain detailed repositories of appropriate reference materials in healthcare policies.
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications and requirements documents and translate technical data into user-focused language.
- Gather information through research, subject matter experts and by reviewing technical requirements.
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for summarizations and improvement.
- Establish standards and protocols with team members for project documentation.
- Plan, develop, organize, write, and edit internal operational procedures, and training manuals.
● Work in a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Module providing marketing solutions to different local and international clients and Business Development Units.
● Content Production: Creating content to support demand generation initiatives, and grow brand awareness in a competitive category of an online casino company.
● Writing content for different marketing channels (such as website, blogs, thought leadership pieces, social media, podcasts, webinar, etc.) as assigned to effectively reach the desired target players and marketing goals.
● Data Analysis: Analyze player data to identify trends, improve the player experience, and make data-driven decisions for the casino's operations.
● Research and use AI-based tools to improve and speed up content creation processes.
● Researching content and consumer trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing.
● Help develop and participate in market research for the purposes of thought leadership content production and opportunities, and competitive intelligence for content marketing.
● Security: Maintain a secure online environment, including protecting player data and preventing cyberattacks.
● Managing content calendars (and supporting calendar management) and ensuring the content you write is consistent with brand standards and meets the brief as-assigned.
● Coordinating with project manager / content manager to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
● Keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in technology.
● Reporting: Generate regular reports on key performance indicators, financial metrics, and operational data to assess the casino's performance.
The specific responsibilities and requirements for a Marketing Content Supervisor/Manager in an online casino may vary depending on the size and nature of the casino, as well as local regulations and industry standards.
Php80, 000 - Php100, 000
INR 117,587.- 146,960
Work Experience Requirements
● Excellent research, writing, editing, proofreading, content creation and communication skills.
● Proficiency/experience in formulating corporate/brand/product messaging.
● Strong understanding of SEO and content practices.
● Proficiency in MS Office, Zoom, Slack, marketing platforms related to creative content creation/ project management/ workflow.
● Content writing / copywriting portfolio demonstrating scope of content/copy writing capabilities and application of writing and SEO best practices.
● Highly motivated, self-starter, able to prioritize projects, accept responsibility and follow through without close supervision on every step.
● Demonstrated strong analytical skills with an action-oriented mindset focused on data-driven results.
● Experience in AI-based content creation tools is a plus. Openness to research and use AI tools required.
● Passion for learning and self-improvement.
● Detail-oriented team player with a positive attitude.
● Ability to embrace change and love working in dynamic, growing environments.
● Experience with research, content production, writing on-brand and turning thought pieces into multiple content assets by simplifying complex concepts preferred.
● Ability to keep abreast of content trends and advancements in content strategies and technologies.
● On-camera or on-mic experience or desire to speak and present preferred.
● Must be willing to report onsite in Cambodia
- To analyze content marketing metrics and come up with suggestions/solutions make changes as needed that result in the overall growth of the team and content performance
- Regularly audit the content published on various platforms to maintain the content quality standards as per expectations
- To prepare and own content calendar for the content marketing team
- To create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers; Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site to search industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- To regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, newsletters, videos, blogs, and white papers
- To write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- To prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- To proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- To coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- To conduct extensive keyword research and use SEO guidelines to scale web traffic
- To ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- To actively manage and promote the company’s blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- To review & edit content produced by other members of the team and collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
Inshorts is looking for people to work as Proofreaders in the English Editorial Team. Eligibility criteria include an experience of 0-2 years for the post in the field of English media.
CTC: 100% hike on current CTC
>Checking for spelling and grammatical mistakes in the headlines and body copies
>Verifying all the facts in a particular story before publishing
>Checking for the authenticity and accuracy of images used for shorts
>Making sure that any story is not repeated
>Have to look after the growth of the concerned team while adding to the overall growth of the company
>Strong command over the English language
>Good at spotting mistakes
>Sound logical skills
>Experience of 0-2 years
Inshorts is a content consumption and discovery app which provides news and other content in 60 words. It was started in 2013 with the aim of keeping people informed by presenting news in an easily consumable format. It is the highest-rated news app on Google Play Store.
NxtWave is revolutionizing the 21st-century job market by transforming youth into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background with our CCBP 4.0 programs.
By offering vernacular content and interactive learning, NxtWave is breaking the entry barrier for learning tech skills. Learning in mother tongue helps learners achieve higher comprehension, deeper attention, longer retention and greater outcomes.
NxtWave was founded by Rahul Attuluri (Ex Amazon, IIIT Hyderabad), Sashank Reddy (IIT Bombay) and Anupam Pedarla (IIT Kharagpur).
NxtWave now has paid subscribers from 250+ districts across India who have spent 200 million minutes on its learning platform so far. In the last 5 months, CCBP 4.0 learners have been hired by 1000 companies including Amazon, Accenture, IBM, Bank of America, TCS, Deloitte and more.
As a Technical Content Lead at NxtWave, You will lead and collaborate with the team to develop, review and manage technical content in a variety of formats as needed (documents, videos, tutorials, etc). You contribute to the continuous improvement of our technical content process by developing, prioritizing, and maintaining a content strategy and plan
Lead and Collaborate with the team to develop high quality technical content by setting goals and preparing phased rollout plans to thousands of CCBP users
Collaborate with different stakeholders to understand user needs, prioritize content milestones based on user feedback and product roadmap
Responsible for creating, developing, reviewing and managing technical content in a variety of formats as needed (documents, videos, tutorials, etc)
Ensure all content is up to standards by providing and receiving constructive feedback, make sure follow standards and guidelines
Contribute to the continuous improvement of our technical content process by developing, prioritizing, and maintaining a content strategy and plan
Lead technical discussions within the team and be the go-to person for the team for guidance and troubleshooting
Making effective use of resources during the various stages of the work by ensuring that business objectives are met and deliverables achieved to agreed time, and quality
Aligning to Agile principles, and adhering to Sprint methodology
Coordinate with other departments to ensure the right message is being communicated in formats that match audience's technical expertise
Gather and analyze feedback to identify gaps and enhance the content requirements based on priority
Qualifications and Skills
2 + years of experience in developing the industry-leading content in front-end(HTML/CSS/JS and React) or backend technologies (Python, SQL, NodeJS)
Strong and self motivated individual and should be able to independently drive decisions with excellent leadership qualities
Strong command of the English language: an eye for detail, excellent grammar, and proofreading skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a team and deliver high-quality work on tight timelines
Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple requirements simultaneously
Proven ability in setting goals, and preparing phased rollout plans to thousands of CCBP users by discussing with multiple stakeholders and come up with an optimal approach with existing set of users
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to communicate complex topics in an understandable way
Qualities we'd love to find in you
The attitude to always strive for the best outcomes and an enthusiasm to deliver high quality content
Strong collaboration abilities and a flexible & friendly approach to working with teams
Strong determination with a constant eye on solutions
Creative ideas with problem solving mind-set
Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
Eagerness to learn and zeal to grow
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Min 2 years
Job Type : Full time
Working Days : 5 - Day Week
Compensation : 9 - 12 LPA
What You'll Do -
- Work closely with our internal teams to create content that attracts, engages, and educates existing and potential customers.
- Write content around saas marketing.
- Create engaging short- and long-form written content on a regular and recurring basis (2-3 blog posts per week)
- Assist with the production of visual content such as images, infographics, etc to complement and/or convert your written content.
- Brainstorm and execute new topics and themes that are relevant to our target audience.
- Help set up the overall content & engagement strategy of the company, monitor progress, and come up with new ways to meet and exceed engagement goals.
What You'll Need -
- 2+ years of professional content writing experience, ideally related to marketing/SaaS products
- The candidate must know about SEO and should have a proven ability to write SEO-friendly content.
- Excellent written English with stellar copywriting skills.
- Fantastic storytelling skills - you have an innate ability to engage and captivate audiences with your words
- Fast learner and creative thinker - you grasp new concepts quickly and are able to turn one idea into many content pieces
- Comfortable adapting writing style & approach based on target audience across different interests and demographics
- You stay updated with the latest trends in your field
- Comfortable with WordPress CMS
- Passionate for content writing.
- Bonus Points - a. If you know how to create graphics etc using Canva/Adobe Suite, Figma, etc. b. If you’re comfortable writing on marketing topics (e.g. lead generation, performance marketing, paid ads, outbound marketing, etc)
What we offer -
- Fully remote flexible work environment & we help you set up your remote workstation too.
- Open book policy - we will pay for books you purchase for your professional and career development.
- Continuous learning/training policy - we sponsor you for the conferences and training programs you feel would add to your development in the company.
- Reimbursements - we minimize your remote setup expenses.
- Health insurance
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a Content Writer, you will be responsible for writing and editing copy for a variety of projects (including print, web, video and social media), working closely with the accounts and design teams to brainstorm ideas, creating concepts and developing messaging.
What you will do:
- Interpreting creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution on assigned brands
- Researching and understanding the target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings
- Writing original copy and editing content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials
- Revising copy based on feedback/direction
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications or related discipline
- Minimum 2-5 years professional copywriting experience with solid portfolio of work
- Exceptional writing and research skill
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
- Social media or content marketing experience a plus
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus
- Experience working with content management systems, WordPress, etc.
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design