2. Spring boot/ Spring or any variations of Spring
4. Mentions of, distributed systems, scalable systems
5. Mentions of ElasticSearch, Kafka or Redis
6. NoSQL databases like Cassandra/DynamoDB/MongoDB/Hbase etc
7. Mentions of Handling scale/scalable systems
9. Mentions of AWS or Amazon web services.
Description: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application
Ensure timely and top-quality product delivery
Ensure that the end product is fully and correctly defined and documented
Ensure implementation/continuous improvement of formal processes to support product development activities
Drive the architecture/design decisions needed to achieve cost-effective and high-performance results
Conduct feasibility analysis, produce functional and design specifications of proposed new features.
· Provide helpful and productive code reviews for peers and junior members of the team.
Troubleshoot complex issues discovered in-house as well as in customer environments.
· Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, databases, operating systems, etc.
· Expertise in Java, Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns
· Experience in coding and implementing scalable solutions in a large-scale distributed environment
· Working experience in a Linux/UNIX environment is good to have
· Experience with relational databases and database concepts, preferably MySQL
· Experience with SQL and Java optimization for real-time systems
· Familiarity with version control systems Git and build tools like Maven
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
· BE/B.Tech./M.Sc./MCS/MCA in Computers or equivalent
Senior Software Engineer Full stack/ Java track/ UI/ Android
Skills required: -
Good design skills and exposure to multiple software architectures. -
Strong understanding of OO/ knowledge of frameworks such as Spring/ Spring Boot/ design and good software development practices. -
Strong core server-
side technologies experience (Java) and/or having any of front end/UI skills (Angular, JS, HTML). Knowledge of Android is a huge plus. -
Strong database skills including schema design. -
Strong knowhow of data-structures and algorithms. -
Experience with configuration management, testing, deployment. -
Hands on development across technologies. -
Exp- 4-6yrs . -
Grad- B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science/ Equivalent) from a premier institute.
Strong UI architecture and design skills and keen business sense. -
Excellent front end/UI skills (JS, HTML, Angular, Flutter) and OR Android skills. -
Good knowledge of nodeJS. -
Good knowhow of server-side technologies, exposure to databases. -
Good exposure to configuration management, testing, deployment. -
Deep knowhow of data structures, algorithms. -
Hands on development across technologies. -
Exp- 4- 6 Yrs
Grad - B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science/ Equivalent) from a premier institute.
- Java 8, Spring Boot, Java Microservices
- REST API’s
- Angular 11, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- SQL DB
- Java, J2EE
- Spring Boot
- JPA, REST API, JSON, JWT, OAuth, Spring Security, Swagger
- Oracle / MySQL / Postgres DB
- Angular / React / React Native
- JIRA, Bitbucket
- Excellent knowledge of Core Java and Spring
- Strong experience in REST API and web services
- Experience in Oracle / Mysql / Postgres DB
- Should be efficient with Java J2EE and related technologies
- Should have very good communication skills and analytical skills.
- Should have good knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Good knowledge of current / emerging technologies and trends
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. High levels of initiative and creativity
- Good communication skills with all stakeholders, good team player with ability to mentor juniors
Good to Have:
- Knowledge in Banking Domain
Hiring for Core Java Developer
Exp : 4 – 6 yrs
Edu : BE/B.Tech/MCA
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
Remote is available if not willing to move to Bangalore
Primary Technical Skills: -
· Core Java, OOPS concept
Secondary Technical Skills:
· Retail Domain Knowledge
- 6+ years of experience working with MongoDB or other NoSQL databases.
- Maintain and configure MongoDB (developer)
- Keep clear documentation of the database setup and architecture.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery management.
- Adept with all the best practices and design patterns in MongoDB for designing document schemas.
- Good grasp of MongoDB’s aggregation framework.
- Ensure that the databases achieve maximum performance and availability.
- Design indexing strategies.
- Configure, monitor, and deploy replica sets.
- Should have experience with MongoDB Atlas.
- Should have minimum experience with development and performance tuning.
- Create roles and users and set their permissions.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and critical thinking skills