A brand needs someone who can connect every aspect of their marketing strategy to digital, and add value with new ideas and marketing methods. Market research and a background in digital marketing trends are key in creating a decent digital marketing strategy. It takes innovative and progressive thinking, to combine several teams’ efforts to create a strategy that helps brands grow in the direction they choose.
A Kreativ account executive/ Manager must be a trendsetter, capable of adapting in a fast paced environment and confident enough to make and execute ideas.
Roles and Responsibilities:
An account executive/Manager must, but is not restricted to,
• Develop unique strategies and build upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives
• Develop strong, trusting relationships between clients and agency partners, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, and execution
• Manage client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients' attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays
• Manage work and professional development of assigned project manager(s), and work with them to ensure the team is aligned to client requirements
• Proactively keep abreast of assigned clients' marketing and media plans, and provide technological solutions including rich media, site optimization, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, etc.
• Manage research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behavior
• Develop a total understanding of online target audience and mindset modes, write communications briefs, ensuring that creative and media are effectively integrated
• Write and transmit conference reports to clients and agency teams, review statements and estimates of work prior to client review
About Kreativ Street
Digital Marketing Agency. For any queries, drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org