1. End to End responsibility of multiple product and features 2. Coordinating with the engineering department (Tech Team) to deliver functional solutions 3. Suggesting product enhancements to improve user experience 4. Performing quality assurance controls on products 5. Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps 6. Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines 7. Liaise with the Marketing department to ensure proper advertisement and positioning of new products 8. Monitor and report on users’ reactions after launching 9. Create support and training documents for internal and external users
Perfect Fit candidate for the above role?
1. Academic background: Engineering Only. Non-Engineers are not eligible to apply for this role. 2. Familiarity with market research, consumers’ behavior and marketing techniques. 3. Candidates who have run their own start-up, worked in a start-up or were co-founder in another startup are preferred although not a necessity. 4. Strong time management skills 5. Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams.
Vapronix web is a platform for constant interaction of technology and human creativity. We aim to create a digital environment that connects people from around the world, fulfilling their entertainment and mind simulation needs while co-creating happiness and generating value for all.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Associate Game Designer to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting in the design and development of new games, as well as supporting the maintenance and updates of existing games.This role requires a blend of creativity and passion for games with a strong ability to translate concepts into player-focused game systems and features.
Roles and Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Work closely with artists, programmers, designers and other team members to ensure the successful implementation of game features, mechanics and systems.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining detailed game design documentation, including gameplay mechanics, level design, and UX/UI elements.
- Assist in the development of new game features and content.
- Participate in playtesting and provide feedback on game design and player experience.
- Assist with the maintenance and updates of existing games, including bug fixes and content updates.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in game design and development.
- 2-3 years of game design experience, preferably in mobile gaming.
- Knowledge of game design theory and principles.
- Ability to articulate and document ideas clearly and effectively.
- Basic scripting and programming skills.
- Familiarity with game development tools and software (Unity etc.).
- Passionate about creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- A strong understanding of game balance and game pacing.
- An understanding of current trends within the gaming industry.
- Basic Knowledge of project management tool- eg. JIRA
- Analytical mind with a business acumen.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As an Associate Product Manager you will assist the team in defining the right features and content to build, help to measure the impact of those additions to the game and stay on top of what our competitors are doing so we are never caught by surprise if the market changes.
What you tell your friends you do
“I am the compass that helps the team navigate towards their destination”
What you will really be doing
Support the work done on a game by coordinating with development and publishing teams to help make sure communication and alignment on our direction is strong
Manage the creation of insights projects with our Analytics team and Insights dept to help support
Measure a games results and use game data, industry data, our Insights team and internal tools to improve those results
Analyse competitors and market trends that can have an impact on your games success and be prepared to react to changes in the status quo
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it.
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 150 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
At least 2 years of experience in a relevant role (e.g. Insights, Data Analysts, Production, Product Management) within the gaming industry.
Business mindset and understanding of commercial thinking
Willingness to drive results and deadlines based on targets and KPIs
A creative spark and familiarity with high-quality games and what it takes to make them fun
Passion for games and knowledge of industry trends and key players
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
Highly organized, with strong attention to detail
Experience in typography or font design
Coding / prototyping skills.
Skills in animation, motion design and/or special effects
Experience of mobile game live ops, A/B testing and telemetry.
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
We are looking for Product Manager with given below qualities:
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as a Product manager
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven success in overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Experience in delivering finely tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, combined with strong presentation and public speaking skill
- Previous experience in software and web development
- Proven success as a product developer in a non managerial role
- Demonstrable knowledge of SEM (search engine marketing) and online advertising
You as a Product Manager would be required to:
- Proactively identify key opportunities to independently scope, prioritize and lead their validation and execution end-to-end
- Develop overall product strategy, manage the roadmap and lead its execution to drive sustainable user engagement
- Drive the product- and business-planning processes for cross-functional team
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate go-to-market plans
- Provide leadership in defining MVPs or Experiments that allow us to test our hypothesis while delivering a delightful customer experience
- Work closely with development teams and mediate between technical, UX/UI and business matters, backing up your opinion with data and driving decisions forward when needed
You'd fit in if you have :
- UX / UI Skill: Aptitude for UI/UX and a keen eye for what makes a good customer experience. Experience working very hands-on with designers
- Fluency with Data: Analytical mindset and ability to independently leverage data for prioritization and decision-making, plus experience working with data tools (e.g. Tableau, Mixpanel, Metabase)
- Stakeholder Management: Strong collaboration, superb communication skills (both written and oral) and ability to synthesize information quickly
- Commercial Understanding: Proven record of taking complex business problems and coming up with innovative and effective product solutions. Understanding marketplace dynamics will be a plus.
- You feel comfortable handling uncertainty and operating independently
Perks at Oneistox:
- Challenging work, High Product Ownership, and Steep Learning Curve are guaranteed!
- You get to be part of a highly young and energetic team.
- Envisage the growth of a company from 5X to 500X.
- Industry-standard compensation and ESOPS.
- Develop and lead the product vision and strategy for Dotpe's products
- Understand the jobs to be done for the platform, synthesize those needs to shape the product roadmap for a suite of platform products, and define key metrics
- Strategically assess new opportunities and develop alignment around these
- Collaborate and build executive alignment for your vision
- Foster a community of data-informed decision making
- Strong track record of execution
- Technical and analytical background.
- Education from Tier 1 Institute.
- 5 - 9 yrs of experience in Product and have exposure of working in a startup environment.
- Customer-oriented: you are driven by our purpose of economic employment and serving our sellers and developers.
- The ability to think strategically and craft a high-level narrative is critical.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Optimist and Ownership drove: the ability to stand up for your work when you believe in it.
- Strong track record of execution.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing Start-Up with lucrative compensation benefits.
- Working directly with the leaders; having a high level of work independence, autonomy and empowerment to lead company-wide changes.
- Work with a market-dominating technology.
- Being part of a start-up from an early stage, lead your area of expertise and be a part of this exciting growth journey.
- Excellent platform for learning how to build teams, achieve goals and handle high-growth situations. Ideal for people with entrepreneurial ambitions
Job Role : Product Manager
- Job Location Shahpur Jat, Siri Fort, New Delhi
- As of now it's a Work from home, Comfortable with joining and working remotely for the time being
- Availability : Must be able to Join in Max 30 Days
The Associate Product Manager will provide leadership to achieve a successful end-to-end user experience for a set of projects to be delivered concurrently.
- Work closely with decision makers in Customer Support, Sales and Business Operations etc. to develop in-depth requirements, application and data strategies, and propose cost-effective application solutions for maximum productivity
- Write product user stories and acceptance criteria; Manage sprint planning and sprint review
- Address any questions from the engineering teams
- Analyze and understand industry and competitor landscape
- Clearly communicate product vision, solutions, and use-cases through documentation, designs sketches/wireframes, interaction flows, prototypes, and visuals
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure products are released on time
- Develop expertise with end-to-end business processes, software applications and structure
- Understanding, structuring, detailing, and validating the requirements to ensure a suitable end-to-end solution for the user
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Develop schedules for completion of responsibilities, manage deliverables, and provide status update
- Work closely with Development and solutions to assure that solutions, designs and developed applications adequately reflect requirements - bringing in user representatives as appropriate
- Document the product requirements and use cases using the appropriate method for the project
- Exp. as BA/APM/PM;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Ability in problem-solving and analytical mindset and Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of relevant tools: JIRA, Invision/Zeplin etc., MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Basic knowledge of development technologies and databases to make better business decisions
- A thorough understanding of development methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, and Iterative
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of the IT environment as a whole, including information flows, applications and infrastructure, and IT roadmaps.
- Identify new opportunities by understanding the market, competition from users and data
- Should be able to define and own Key Metrics, KPIs and Targets
- Define user-centric solutions and data-driven experiments for the hypothesis
- Come-up with good product/ operational solutions for the problems identified
- Break the solutions into user stories, use cases and functional requirements
- Define Roadmaps that align to both long term strategic and short term tactical vision
- Obsession for getting pixel-perfect designs and bug-free development
- Define the Go-to-Market strategy and sales strategy for the products
- We are looking for 4+ years of Product Management experience in consumer Products
- Who has seen complete product lifecycle
- Understanding of technology and business is a must
- Good communication skills
- Hold cross-functional teams together for execution
- Guide and mentor juniors for on-time delivery and their career growth
- Past experience as a developer/ founder is a plus
- Who has worked in a market where heavy operations are involved