VLAN Jobs in Chennai
VLAN Jobs in Chennai
Explore top VLAN Job opportunities in Chennai from Top Companies & Startups. All jobs are added by verified employees who can be contacted directly below.
CollectionsFunded Startup JobsProduct Startup Jobs
via Gipfel & Schnell Consultings Pvt Ltd by Ashwini HC
Bengaluru (Bangalore), Chennai, Hyderabad, Gurugram, Noida
2 - 15 yrs
₹2L - ₹40L / yr
- Programming skills in Python, Robot framework, Selenium, Shell scripting
- Experience on L2/L3 protocols of VLAN/DHCP/LACP/IGMP/PPPoE.
- Should be familiar with device configuration protocols of CLI/NETCONF/SNMP.
- Experience in telecom technologies like DSLAM/GPON/G.fast/Next gen broadband technologies is highly recommended
- Knowledge on regression/performance/load/scale/stability test areas
- Hands on experience with Common industry equipment like Spirent test center/ixia/Abacus/Shenick(TeraVM)/N2X Traffic generators.
- Exposure to debug tools such as Wireshark/tcpdump.
- Knowledge on software Test cycle, test plan and test case creation
- Understanding of End to end test setup topology and debugging.
- Ability to perform System level Functional and Non-functional tests.
- Familiar with Manual test life cycle
- Designing and writing test automation scripts using automation frameworks
- Exposure to CI/CD pipe line implementation and maintenance using Jenkins, Groovy scripting
- Linux skills (system configuration and administration, containers, networking experience and d) such as sockets and database management
- Good debugging skills and knowledge on various debug tools
- Bug reporting/tracking and providing logs.
at Tier 1 MNC
via People First Consultants by Aishwarya KA
Bengaluru (Bangalore), Hyderabad, Chennai, Kochi (Cochin), Coimbatore, Pune, Mumbai, Kolkata, Noida, Gurugram
5 - 12 yrs
₹6L - ₹15L / yr
Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
Primary Skills – SDA, DNAC, Cisco ISE, Routing and switching and Troubleshooting NAC, 802.1x, Supplicant configuration,
Switching Skills- IOS upgrade, SNMP, VLAN, STP, VSL
Routing Skills-OSPF, BGP, ISIS
Network Monitoring Tools- Cisco Prime (Integration, monitoring, and troubleshooting)
- Must have hands on experience in Implementing NAC,802.1x (Wired & Wireless)
- Strong knowledge on CAMPUS LAN Architecture and implementation
- Hands on experience in Routing, Switching, Cisco SDA, DNAC, Cisco ISE, Assurance
- Working experience in Cisco prime infra, Monitoring, Integration and Heat map generation
- Should have detailed technical understanding, troubleshooting of STP protocols (STP, PVST, RSTP, MSTP)
- Perform IOS upgrades on Switches and WLCs
- Troubleshoot skills on Quality of Service, Multicast and HSRP, Dot1x protocols, IPSLA
- Troubleshooting skills on Cisco VSS, VSL and stacking technologies
- Should have detailed technical understanding, troubleshooting and support of, Routing protocols (OSPF, BGP), MPLS in an enterprise environment.
- Perform root cause and troubleshoot network outages
- Should be proficient in Wireless technology, implementation, and troubleshooting
- Deliver reports on the actions performed.
- Hands-on experience with the networking products Like Cisco 6800, 9500,9400,9300, 3800, 2960x and 3650 switches. Juniper EX8200,EX4200,EX3300 and EX2200 switches
- Strong ability to troubleshoot complex network issues and Identify, diagnose, and resolve different types of network problems.
Secondary Skills –
- CCNP Certification
- Project Management: Managing individual network projects within the scope of the Network Team
- Excellent technical and business communication skills, both oral and written
Why apply via Cutshort?
Connect with actual hiring teams and get their fast response. No spam.Learn more