Visual Studio Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
. Hands-on experience in working with Visual Studio & Xamarin.Forms.
. Hands-on experience in creating user interfaces using Xamarin.Forms for designing UI using XAML with various layouts and controls.
. Hands-on experience required on MVVM & C#.
. Hands-on experience in developing Xamarin.Forms Custom Renderers, Data Binding, Effects,Gestures, Sliders, Listviews, Buttons, Styles, Checkboxes, Date Pickers, Webview and Dependency Service.
. Need Good Knowledge on data storage options using SQLite Database In Xamarin.Forms & Android.
. Hands-on experience in Server integration technologies including web services RESTful APIs.
. Need Good Knowledge with Push Notification Implementation.
. Need Knowledge in generating Android .APK & iOS .IPA files deploying to the Playstore and App Store.
Hands-on experience in creating user interface using Xamarin.Forms, Android SDK & iOS SDK for designing UI using XAML with various layouts and controls.
Hands-on experience required on MVVM.
Hands-on experience in developing Xamarin.Forms Custom Renderers, Data Binding, Effects,Gustures, Sliders, List views, Buttons, Styles, Check boxes, Date Pickers, Webview and Dependency Service.
Need Good Knowledge on data storage options using SQLite Database, Shared Preferences and Content Provider In Xamarin.Forms & Android.
Hands-on experience in Server integration technologies including web services RESTful APIs.
Need Good Knowledge in integrating Google Play Services, Google Maps API and Google
Need Good Knowledge with Push Notification Implementation in Xamarin.Android by Firebase.
Working experience required on developing the applications and testing them on Emulators, mobiles and tablets.
Proficient in generating Android .APK & iOS .IPA files deploying to the Playstore and App Store.
Are you an experienced app Developer with a growth mindset and looking to explore your skills in the ed-tech domain? Then read on.
Their unique features help tutors to create and manage live classes, manage attendance, fee collection, creating tests and quizzes as well as managing doubts of students. This is a platform that concentrates on learning from a teacher's perspective unlike other ed tech apps. Their app based on Software-As-A-Service business system will help to provide tutors with eCommerce access as well as Financial Aid to students.
- Identifying and solving performance bottlenecks.
- Identifying and communicating best practices for Android development.
- Working through the full project life-cycle to design, develop, test, implement, and support our Android apps applications using Android Studio and Java, Koltin, RxJava, MVVM, MVP.
What you need to have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
Experience: 2 to 6 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 8,00,000 to 15,00,000
We are looking for a self-motivated independent thinker who can contribute to our Engineering Team. In this role you will take part in various projects, assessing software quality by designing and implementing software testing processes. You will take ownership of code quality through exploratory and automated tests. You will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they’re dealt with.
- You would have the opportunity to work with a number of leading edge technologies.
- Write test cases to test code using automation frameworks, as well as create and continuously improve our test automation environment.
- Develop & maintain automated test scripts covering functional correctness using Object Oriented programming concepts, for both new features & Regression testing of existing functionality
- Understand software internals, debug code, automate repetitive tasks, and implement new tools and frameworks needed to streamline our QA process
- Work directly with both Software Development Engineers and Product Managers to understand features, review technical implementations, and implement testing strategy.
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy, design documentation for automation processes
Skills and Expertise:
- Minimum 4 Years’ Experience
- Knowledge and proficiency in the use of various automated tools that are used in the Automated testing procedures. Execute interactive test procedures. Proficient in writing Automation scripts.
- Sound knowledge of programming and/or scripting languages. Java and Java script
- Good knowledge of SQL queries. Practical knowledge of web-based technologies
- Proven experience with Web-application Automation testing, Mobile apps testing.
- Understanding of OO concepts & its application to Automation framework
- Willingness to proactively engage in continuous process improvement
- Ability to communicate clearly with different areas of the business.Clarity of written communication when describing and issue or QA failure
- Experience in working with an Agile Development Methodology like Scrum
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- Bachelor’s degree required in Engineering