Visual Basic (VB) Jobs in Pune
We are looking for a Seasoned VBA Excel Macro developer to automate business process steps. Who will work independently as full stack developer creating Macros from scratch, modify existing macros to suit additional requirement or change in environment / input or output formats and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional Excel Macros with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the Macro Development with Microsoft Excel, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with various operations teams to design, develop and maintain Excel Macros using VBA.
Participate in scoping, requirements analysis and solution design
Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
Write clean, scalable code using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) languages
Test and deploy Excel Macros. Revise, update, refactor and debug VBA code
Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
Update progress of assignment to all concerned stakeholders
Highlight automation feasibility risks upfront and get buy-in from stakeholders before moving to next step.
3-5 years Proven experience as a Excel VBA Macro Developer
Familiarity with the Advance Microsoft Excel Formulas
Familiarity with Database design and development with MS Access and SQL Server
Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
Attention to details
BSc/BE in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
BE-IT, MCA, BCA, BSc., Any IT graduate
Notice Period- Immediate to 15 Days.
We are looking for a VB6 , C# and SQL developer
The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop application functionality based on the requirements from the client.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensuring and implementing the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Ability to Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Flexible and proactive working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Commitment to optimization and accountability evident in creating technical documentation for reference and reporting
Qualifications and Skills
· More than 2 years experience in vb6 and .NET development
· Experience with Entity Framework 6.0
· Experience with MS- Access
· Strong knowledge of .NET framework 4.5, 4.6, C#
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
· Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
· Familiarity with Microsoft Azure
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: ₹12,000.00 - ₹50,000.00 per month
Build and maintain bots on Azure platform. Integration with Active directory, WEB API based integration with external systems. Training and Integrate bots as per users’ requirements. Work in line with design guidelines, best practices and standards of bot deliverable. Creative approach to the conversation flow design, human aspects in the bot responses and sentiments
- a) 5 years of experience in software development with clear understanding of the project life cycle
b) Min 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure Bot Framework, LUIS and other Cognitive services offered by Azure
c) Hands on experience with Machine Learning based chat bots
d) Experience with Azure bot services like Text Analytics etc.
e)Strong database skills and hands-on experience on databases like SQL Server/Oracle
- f) Strong experience on Azure Active directory and adaptive cards integration in Chat bot.
- g) Strong experience designing and working with
with service-oriented architectures (SOA) and WebAPIs.
- h) A strong experience on Microsoft Azure, ASPNET / MVC and programming languages such as C#/VBNET
- i) Knowledge of Python and NodeJS is a plus
- j) Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
- k) Experience with JQuery, CSS3, HTML5 or similar technologies.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using (Insert specific .NET languages and technologies here that are relevant to your project; indicate whether the focus is on front-end, back-end, or both).
His / Her primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Integrate data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.).
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality.
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework (May specify particular versions based on requirements).
- Proficient in (C# and/or VB.NET), with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
- Familiarity with the Mono framework.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server .
- Experience with popular web application frameworks.
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scale-able application.
- Experience creating database schema that represent and support business processes.
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime(CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
Designation Applied For
Current CTC & In Hand CTC
Notice period & whether it is negotiable
Current Precise location
Reason For Change
Any other remarks considered