3+ System monitoring Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) | System monitoring Job openings in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Apply to 3+ System monitoring Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) on CutShort.io. Explore the latest System monitoring Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
This role is for Work from the office.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work across the entire landscape that spans network, compute, storage, databases, applications, and business domain
- Use the Big Data and AI-driven features of vuSmartMaps to provide solutions that will enable customers to improve the end-user experience for their applications
- Create detailed designs, solutions and validate with internal engineering and customer teams, and establish a good network of relationships with customers and experts
- Understand the application architecture and transaction-level workflow to identify touchpoints and metrics to be monitored and analyzed
- Analytics and analysis of data and provide insights and recommendations
- Constantly stay ahead in communicating with customers. Manage planning and execution of platform implementation at customer sites.
- Work with the product team in developing new features, identifying solution gaps, etc.
- Interest and aptitude in learning new technologies - Big Data, no SQL databases, Elastic Search, Mongo DB, DevOps.
Skills & Experience
- At least 2+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure Management
- Experience in working with large-scale IT infra, including applications, databases, and networks.
- Experience in working with monitoring tools, automation tools
- Hands-on experience in Linux and scripting.
- Knowledge/Experience in the following technologies will be an added plus: ElasticSearch, Kafka, Docker Containers, MongoDB, Big Data, SQL databases, ELK stack, REST APIs, web services, and JMX.
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- Introduce new designing techniques
- Knowledge in designing software and tools
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The DevOps Engineer's core responsibilities include automated configuration and management
of infrastructure, continuous integration and delivery of distributed systems at scale in a Hybrid
● You have 4-10 years of experience in DevOps
● You have experience in managing IT infrastructure at scale
● You have experience in automation of deployment of distributed systems and in
infrastructure provisioning at scale.
● You have in-depth hands-on experience on Linux and Linux-based systems, Linux
● You have experience in Server hardware, Networking, firewalls
● You have experience in source code management, configuration management,
continuous integration, continuous testing, continuous monitoring
● You have experience with CI/CD and related tools
* You have experience with Monitoring tools like ELK, Grafana, Prometheus
● You have experience with containerization, container orchestration, management
● Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems.
● Worked in startup-like environments with high levels of ownership and commitment.
● BTech, MTech or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related Technical Discipline