Software Requirements Specification (SRS) Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
We are revolutionizing technical hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables our customers to assess technical skills effectively. We are growing fast and looking to add to our Engineering team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implementing world-class Enginerring practices for all the product development teams at WeCP. Ensure these are evangelized and followed.
- Build and maintain SDLC across all of our development and deployment environments: developer, QA, to our production.
- Envision, implement and rollout best development and devops tooling and automation for all of our services.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in engineering with mentoring or leading a team
- Hands-on experience with Nodejs, Angular and AWS is mandatory.
- Experience Dockerizing existing web applications
- Setting up alerts and monitoring for system infrastructure
- Monitoring system and application health and optimising the cost
- Experience with security, threat modeling, penetration testing, static analysis
WeCP is a Upekkha and Nexus backed Startup. The WeCP Developer Skills Assessment Platform is trusted by top brands like Microsoft, Robert Bosch, MindTree, Naukri, Infosys and similar others. WeCP is used by technical hiring managers and technical recruiters to evaluate developers and senior techies. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
We’re looking for a Sr.BA – UX who will be responsible for identifying and defining product feature requirements and helping to determine solutions to meet business needs or resolve business problems. You will focus on growing and developing the end services offered by our existing clients. You will also build business cases for the prospective clients and thereby demonstrate the value proposition of our products.
In this role, you will closely work with our Clients, Directors and Thence Team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understands business strategy and goals by studying the business function, collaborating with the client and gather business requirements.
- Documentation of formal requirements, use cases, user stories, User Journey which ensure that the UX solutions proposed are fit for purpose, meet business needs and are operationally sustainable.
- Collaborate with UX team members to maximize and leverage the understanding of business functional and non-functional requirements.
- Manages the progress of projects by tracking activity, resolving issues, and recommending actions; Provides senior management and client stakeholders with regular updates on deliverable timeline and project status.
- Complete ownership of project delivery, utilising the available resources
- Hiring quality talent to the team, evaluating assignments, taking interviews
- Help groom in-house talent to become leaders by constant guidance and feedback
- Manage multiple resources on reporting relationship, evaluating performance, handling appraisals
- Collaborating on user experience planning
- Consulting with clients and a range of team members
- Researching interaction design trends and apply to deliverables
- Researching technology trends that apply appropriately for a given project
- Creating/designing wireframes, process flows, user personas, and journey maps
- Use storyboarding, task analysis, and user research tasks to capture and develop user requirements
- Conducting user research activities such as usability testing, ethnographic research, card sorts, and surveys
- Analyze web analytics to generate meaningful usage insights.
- Working with business to identify opportunities for improvement in business operations and processes through facilitation, elicitation, visual modelling and critical thinking
- Ability to effectively conduct requirements gathering sessions and concisely documenting the outcome
- Understanding of the business requirements, capture and track the details required to produce the end product, and document same in the form of user stories / use cases and process flow maps, content matrix
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a self-starter.
- Ability to take initiative and proactively offer suggestions and resolutions.
- Proactive problem solver who, handle multiple complex projects and tasks.
- Great communication skills; the ability to clearly explain design decisions and process to anyone in the company.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and self-starter who actively seeks ways to improve the customer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Agile Methodologies
- Client Handling
- Resource Planning
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Requirement Gathering
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Team Management
The ideal candidate will be an inspiring and confident team player with:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Management (desirable)
- Above 4+ years of Business Analysis/Project Management experience in UX environment (desirable)
Thence is a dedicated Digital UI/UX Design Agency with emphasis on Deep User Research, Lean UX Design Methodology, and Continuous Optimization.
Our proprietary user-centric KaiXen framework progressively improves the User Experience of your digital assets.
Working with Start-ups, Small & Medium Businesses, and Enterprises across the globe, our UI/UX solutions span Web and Mobile Apps, Websites, AR/VR, and Chat/Voice applications.
With a mission to enable every business to offer the best of User Experience, our vision is to empower the next billion with usable technology.
Founded as WinkTales in 2012, Thence started as a niche UX Design Studio and has since transformed to offer full-cycle UX Solutions.
We are a Clutch.co Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency.
UX Design | UI Design | UX Research | Interaction Design | UI Development | UX Testing | UX Audit | AR/VR Experiences | UX Life Cycle Management | UX Lab
Please check about the company, our work and culture at www.thence.co
- Clutch Global Top 15 UI/UX Design Agency & ranked #2 in India
- Accelerated learning environment amongst talented team members
- Culture that promotes challenging oneself & continuous improvement
- Perks & Employee friendly policies
- End- to-end Ownership given to team members