Sitecore Jobs in Ahmedabad
• Interact with team-mates and customers to identify problems and solutions in working toward completion of project goal. • Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements • Initiator and communicator – Drive communication with potential customers through effective product demonstrations, understand their needs, and provide feedback to product teams. • Develop components of the technical solution • Help/co-ordinate with teammates in the creation of custom components and applications • Perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results • Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environment • Identify and escalate problems • Maintain and repair existing applications
A reputed consulting firm
What you'll do:
· Assist in the definition of system architecture and detailed solution design that are scalable and extensible
· Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other engineers on different permutations to find the best solution possible
· Own the quality of code and do your own testing. Write unit test and improve test coverage.
· Deliver amazing solutions to production that knock everyone’s socks off
· Mentor junior developers on the team
What we’re looking for:
· Amazing technical instincts. You know how to evaluate and choose the right technology and approach for the job. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
· A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
· A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
· Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities, as necessary
· Demonstrable passion for technology (e.g., personal projects, open-source involvement)
· Enthusiastic embrace of DevOps culture and collaborative software engineering
· Ability and desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced, and agile team environment
· Enthusiasm for cloud computing platforms such as AWS or Azure
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
IT Service based Org.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
US based software development company in Healthcare domain
- Core expertise in ASP.Net MVC with C#.
- Designing databases/developing queries using SQL Server 2008 or higher
- Experience using TFS or GIT
- Solid knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, and in a collaborative team environment
- High level of self-motivation and ability to meet project deadlines.
- Fluent in English reading, writing and speaking
at Yudiz Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Understanding of the WordPress development
- Create custom WordPress themes.
- Create custom WordPress Plugin and WooCommerce Add-Ons.
- Knowledge of PHP, MYSQL, JS, jQuery, CSS and HTML
- Good Knowledge of servers.
- Good written communication skills
- Good understanding of version control like git.
- Knowledge of WordPress coding standards.
- Good knowledge of Gutenberg.
Good to Have
- Basic knowledge of WPRest API and WP-CLI.
- Basic knowledge of VIP Coding Standards.
- Basic knowledge of React.
- Advanced of working knowledge of Gutenberg like custom block creation.
• Job Title:- PHP Developers
• Exp.:- 2-4 years
• Job Type: Full-time
• Office 10 to 7:30pm
• Strong experience with PHP / WordPress / Laravel. Laravel is a must.
• Experience with HTML / CSS
• Experience with MySQL with profiling and query optimization and Linux understanding is a must.
• In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
• Strong skills in PHP based framework
• Developers with deep knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites, plugins, theme development & customization.
• Experience with MVC, Entity Framework, Webform, Web API, and business layer and front-end technologies Understanding of front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3
• Knowledge in AngularJS, NodeJS, MongoDB preferred.
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
at Teknomines private limited
Job Title: PHP Developer
Experience : 0 to 3 years
Qualification: BCA,MCA,MSC IT
Roles & Responsibility:
Able to perform PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Codeigniter,Yii, depending on your technology stack)
Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
Able to do MVC design patterns
Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
To accessibility and security compliance (Depending on the specific project)
Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Familiarity with databases and their declarative query languages
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Gi
English communication – Oral & Written
Work in a project-based capacity as a part of the team or as an individual.
Good knowledge of relational databases.
Ready to learn and work in new technologies as and when the requirement comes.
Perks and Benefits:
Office Hours: 5 days a week with 1st and 3rd Sat working. Office timings - 10 am to 7 pm.
Increment: yearly based on performance
Small and friendly Team Culture with high exposure to learning in different domains.
at Azilen Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Requirements -Integration skills :