Rails Framework Jobs in Pune
We are looking for an enthusiastic developer with a strong understanding of core Ruby
and Rails framework along with PostgreSQL database. Someone who is passionate
about coding and loves to work in an ongoing challenging environment. You will be part
of a talented software team. You have to consistently deliver in a fast paced
environment and should be more than willing to build software that people love to use.
The individual role that you’ll play in our team:
● Developing large multi-tenant applications in Rails.
● Understanding Rails best practices and religiously introducing those to our
● Knowledge on how to do effective Refactoring.
● Ability to write unit tests and following those practices religiously.
● Working closely with the Product managers and UX team.
● Helping QAs to write automated integration tests.
● Staying up-to-date with current and future Backend technologies and
Read the ‘Skills and Experience’ section, it is not the usual yada yada, you’ll be
asked specific questions on these.
Skills and Experience
● Ruby on Rails architecture best practices
● Knowledge on the latest versions on ROR
● Strong OOP knowledge in Ruby.
● Asynchronous Networking in Ruby
● Designing RESTFul HTTP APIs using JSON-Schema or JSON API (jsonapi.org).
● Ability to architect and develop API only backend
● Experience in using ActiveRecordSerializer
● Understanding O-Auth2 or JWT (Json Web Token) authentication mechanisms.
● How to use RSpec
● Rails Security Best Practices
● PostgreSQL and Rails.
● SQL concepts like Joins, Relationships etc.
● Understanding DB Partition strategies.
● Knowledge about refactoring ActiveRecord Models (read this - “7 Patterns to
Refactor Fat ActiveRecord Models”).
● Understanding scaling strategies for a high-traffic Rails applications (2 million+
requests a day).
● Background Job processing using Redis and Sidekiq
● Experience in using Amazon Web Services (AWS) tools.
● Writing automated Deployment Scripts using Capistrano, Ansible etc.
● Sending emails in Rails
● Knowledge in Linux and Git is mandatory
● Knowledge in using Chef or Puppet
● Ability to do basic DevOps like setting up a Linux server.
● Websocket communication in Rails 5.
We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our customers.
MangoApps is currently hiring for enthusiastic ROR developers. Our love for technology ensures that we work with the best of tools available to build innovative front ends for our users. You will be one of the drivers of the ROR team architecting, designing and developing the Multi-product server platform on ROR.
Who you are?
- Well versed in Ruby on Rails with 1.6+ years of prior hands-on experience is building applications on Ruby On Rails,
- Ubuntu or Linux experience, for working on Linux served platforms,
- Version Control - Experience with distributed version control systems, Git and GitHub
- Proficient in MySQL database and RDBMS concepts
- Exposure in architecting and designing applications that have been successfully deployed in a "high user traffic" environment would be a big plus
- Be a part of an agile team having fun and building products to serve millions of users on both the web and mobile using over a dozen technologies.
MangoApps offers tremendous opportunities to grow in terms of responsibility and scope of work. You will have the opportunity to be part of the entire product life-cycle, and not just write code. Careers at
MangoApps come with all the advantages of a small technology company, such as high passion and energy with low hierarchy, as well as a fun and inspiring workspace
MangoApps is a fast-growing product company offering a modern company intranet platform which combines Employee Social Networking, Team Collaboration tools & Intranet into one seamless product.
MangoApps is privately held and is based in Issaquah, WA with offices in Issaquah, Pune.
At MangoApps we believe the current set of collaboration tool-sets restrict information distribution and are the exact opposite of what is needed to effectively work together. By seamlessly integrating NEW social collaboration paradigms with existing methods, we enable a highly productive and open work environment that empowers and inspires employees at all levels.
MangoApps has been recognized by the Inc500 as the #3 fastest growing software company in the Seattle area, and has won multiple industry awards including a clean sweep at Enterprise Social Now - 2017.
ROR Hiring Alert...!
NeoSOFT Pvt Ltd. (A CMMi Level 5 Organization) has an excellent opportunity for ROR Developers.
- 1 to 7 years of experience in working with ROR.
- Strong Database fundamentals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proven experience in developing Web applications.
- Experience in working with cloud will be added advantage.
Design, develop and support real time data monitoring application and a dashboard for a VoIP network
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with any one NoSQL solution like Redis, MongoDB, CouchDB is a must
- Deep understanding of high traffic, highly scalable, complex web applications
- Ability to work in a dev-automation environment with some source control, continuous integration/delivery systems
- Good problem solving/analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Conversant with Elasticsearch, Neo4j and D3.js
- Inclination to GO programming
- Experience working with open source projects
You’ve spent anywhere between 1 to 4 years sharpening your tools in either the Financial Services or the hi-tech sector.
● Developing “Zero Defect Software” which is secured, instrumented, and resilient.
● Building Cloud-Native Application which runs on Cloud Platforms such as GCP / AWS.
● Creating design artefacts before implementation.
● Developing Test Cases before or in parallel with implementation.
● Ensuring the software developed passes static code analysis, performance, and load tests.
● Developing various kinds of components(such as UI Components, APIs, Business Components, Image Processing, etc.) that define the IDfy.
● Developing software using Agile Methodology and tools that support the same.
● Inventing new approaches to detecting existing fraud.
● Staying ahead of the game by predicting future fraud techniques and building solutions to prevent them.
- understanding of UX / MVC / MVW and related concepts.
- Alternately, In-depth knowledge in either Elixir, GoLang, or Python, along with a good understanding of OOPs and Concurrency concepts.
Good to have
● Experience in developing software in the Cloud such as GCP / AWS.
● A passion to explore new technologies and express yourself through technical Blogs
● Punctuality, discipline, and attention to detail
● Opinions and the confidence to express yourself
● Optimistic and a positive attitude towards problem-solving