Ember.js Jobs in Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon
Our client is India's first one-stop-shop for corporate benefits. They create mutually rewarding relationships between employers and businesses by managing corporate discounts. They enable organizations to incentivize their employees beyond just salary by providing benefits related to Travel, Entertainment, Dining, Education, Shopping and many more spheres of life.
Founded in 2014, this Gurugram based employee rewards platform is led by young founders who are UCLA alumni with experience in companies like Microsoft US, Oracle, Symantec, Amazon, and Reliance. They've partnered with over 10000+ brands across dining, shopping, entertainment, wellness and many more providing exclusive employee discounts, brands like CCD, Samsung, Lifestyle, Flipkart, PVR Cinemas, Zoomcar, OYO, Lifestyle, Mother's Pride, Max Healthcare and more. Our client is leading the $2 billion rewards market in India with 250+ corporate clients including giants like Concentrix, EY, DXC and Mphasis, and they've raised $2 million to date from prominent VCs like GrowX Ventures, Sprout Ventures, and Axilor Ventures.
As a Software Engineer - VP Front End, you will be building world-class websites using JS frameworks.
What you will do:
- Creating modern flat UI.
- Development of the front-end of our application and our public websites.
- Testing the website to ensure it is working.
- Taking ownership of the code your write & features you build.
- Pioneering product ideas, participating in the design and implementing them.
- Strengthening and improving the architecture of our front-end.
- Strengthening and improving development and releasing processes within the team.
- Collaborating with the team and communicate effectively.
What you need to have:
- Angular/ Ember/ Backbone preferred but someone with strong JS fundamentals is also desired
- Experience in developing front-end applications at scale.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility and accessibility standards. (W3C Guidelines)
- Expert knowledge in Bootstrap and responsive Design.
- Experience of node JS/ React JS/Angular JS is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of high-level programming concepts like promises, data-binding.
- Knowledge of Server side is a plus.
Experience: 2 to 7 years
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
● Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
● Contribute to building an agile environment
● Test your code
● Engaged in all aspects of product development and will be working closely with product management, operations, client-engineering and customer success teams
● Working with an exceptional team to help scale a fast-paced business.
● Ability to work independently on challenging compound problems as well as collaborating with other team members to solve major goals
● Present complex ideas and approaches in simple communicable terms across engineering and management levels
● Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
● Ruby on Rails (6+ years)
● PostgreSQL or MySQL
● Test-driven development with RSpec, Capybara, Jasmine
● Git, Continuous Integration, AWS, etc
● Bonus points for SaaS experience