3+ Continuous Integration Jobs in Pune | Continuous Integration Job openings in Pune
Apply to 3+ Continuous Integration Jobs in Pune on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Continuous Integration Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
Numerator is a data and technology company reinventing market research. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Numerator has 1,600 employees worldwide. The company blends proprietary data with advanced technology to create unique insights for the market research industry that has been slow to change. The majority of Fortune 100 companies are Numerator clients.
What We Do and How?
We are a market research company, revolutionizing how it's done! We mix fast paced development and unique approaches to bring best practices and strategy to our technology. Our tech stack is deep, leveraging several languages and frameworks including Python, C#, Java, Kotlin, React, Angular, and Django among others. Our engineering hurdles sit at the intersection of technologies ranging from mobile, computer vision and crowdsourcing, to machine learning and big data analytics.
From San Francisco to Chicago to Ottawa, our R&D team is comprised of talented individuals spanning across a robust tech stack. The R&D team is comprised of product, data analytics, engineers across Front End, Back End, DevOps, Business Intelligence, ETL, Data Science, Mobile Apps, and much more. Across these different groups we work towards one common goal: To build products into efficient and seamless user experiences that help our clients succeed.
Numerator is looking for a Infrastructure Engineer to join our growing team. This is a unique opportunity where you will get a chance to work with an established and rapidly evolving platforms that handles millions of requests and massive amounts of data. In this position, you will be responsible for taking on new initiatives to automate, enhance, maintain, and scale services in a rapidly-scaling SaaS environment.
As a member of our team, you will make an immediate impact as you help build out and expand our technology platforms across several software products. This is a fast-paced role with high growth, visibility, impact, and where many of the decisions for new projects will be driven by you and your team from inception through production.
Some of the technologies we frequently use include: Terraform, Ansible, SumoLogic, Kubernetes, and many AWS-native services.
• Develop and test the cloud infrastructure to scale a rapidly growing ecosystem.
• Monitor and improve DevOps tools and processes, automate mundane tasks, and improve system reliability.
• Provide deep expertise to help steer scalability and stability improvements early in the life-cycle of development while working with the rest of the team to automate existing processes that deploy, test, and lead our production environments.
• Train teams to improve self-healing and self-service cloud-based ecosystems in an evolving AWS infrastructure.
• Build internal tools to demonstrate performance and operational efficiency.
• Develop comprehensive monitoring solutions to provide full visibility to the different platform components using tools and services like Kubernetes, Sumologic, Prometheus, Grafana.
• Identify and troubleshoot any availability and performance issues at multiple layers of deployment, from hardware, operating environment, network, and application.
• Work cross-functionally with various teams to improve Numerator’s infrastructure through automation.
• Work with other teams to assist with issue resolutions related to application configuration, deployment, or debugging.
• Lead by example and evangelize DevOps best practice within other engineering teams at Numerator.
Skills & Requirements
What you bring
• A minimum of 3 years of work experience in backend software, DevOps, or a related field.
• A passion for software engineering, automation and operations and are excited about reliability, availability and performance.
• Availability to participate in after-hours on-call support with your fellow engineers.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving mindset combined with experience troubleshooting large scale systems.
• Fundamental knowledge in networking; operating systems; package build system (IP subnets and routing, ACL’s, Core Ubuntu, PIP and NPM).
• Experience with automation technologies to build, deploy and integrate both infrastructure and applications (e.g., Terraform, Ansible).
• Experience using scripting languages like Python and *nix tools (Bash, sed/awk, Make).
• You enjoy developing and managing real-time distributed platforms and services that scale billions of requests.
• Have the ability to manage multiple systems across stratified environments.
• A deep enthusiasm for the Cloud and DevOps and keen to get other people involved.
• Experience with scaling and operationalizing distributed data stores, file systems and services.
• Running services in AWS or other cloud platforms, strong experience with Linux systems.
• Experience in modern software paradigms including cloud applications and serverless architectures.
• You look ahead to identify opportunities and foster a culture of innovation.
• BS, MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
Nice to haves
• Previous experience working with a geographically distributed software engineering team.
• Experience working with Jenkins or Circle-CI
• Experience with storage optimizations and management
• Solid understanding of building scalable, highly performant systems and services
• Expertise with big data, analytics, machine learning, and personalization.
• Start-up or CPG industry experience
If this sounds like something you would like to be part of, we’d love for you to apply! Don't worry if you think that you don't meet all the qualifications here. The tools, technology, and methodologies we use are constantly changing and we value talent and interest over specific experience.
Disclaimer: We do not charge any fee for employment and the same applies to the Recruitment Partners who we work with. Numerator is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit. Additionally, we do not ask for any refundable security deposit to be paid in bank accounts for employment purposes. We request candidates to be cautious of misleading communications and not pay any fee/ deposit to individuals/ agencies/ employment portals on the pretext of attending Numerator interview process or seeking employment with us. These would be fraudulent in nature. Anyone dealing with such individuals/agencies/
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.