Apache Sqoop Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
● Proficiency in Linux.
● Experience working with AWS cloud services: EC2, S3, RDS, Redshift.
● Must have SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query
authoring (SQL) as well as familiarity with databases including Mysql, Mongo, Cassandra,
● Must have experience with Python/Scala.
● Must have experience with Big Data technologies like Apache Spark.
● Must have experience with Apache Airflow.
● Experience with data pipelines and ETL tools like AWS Glue.
- Work with the application development team to implement database schema, data strategies, build data flows
- Should have expertise across the database. Responsible for gathering and analyzing data requirements and data flows to other systems
- Perform database modeling and SQL scripting
- 8+ years of experience in Database modeling and SQL scripting
- Experience in OLTP and OLAP database modeling
- Experience in Data modeling for Relational (PostgreSQL) and Non-relational Databases
- Strong scripting experience P-SQL (Views, Store procedures), Python, Spark.
- Develop notebooks & jobs using Python language
- Big Data stack: Spark, Hadoop, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, Hbase, Flume, Kafka, Storm
- Should have good understanding on Azure Cosmos DB, Azure DW
- Bachelors Master’s degree in information technology/Computer Science, Engineering (or equivalent)
Rakuten, Inc. (TSE's first section: 4755) is the largest ecommerce company in Japan, and third largest eCommerce marketplace company worldwide. Rakuten provides a variety of consumer and business-focused services including e-commerce, e-reading, travel, banking, securities, credit card, e-money, portal and media, online marketing and professional sports. The company is expanding globally and currently has operations throughout Asia, Western Europe, and the Americas. Founded in 1997, Rakuten is headquartered in Tokyo, with over 17,000 employees and partner staff worldwide. Rakuten's 2018 revenues were 1101.48 billions yen. -In Japanese, Rakuten stands for ‘optimism.’ -It means we believe in the future. -It’s an understanding that, with the right mind-set, -we can make the future better by what we do today. Today, our 70+ businesses span e-commerce, digital content, communications and FinTech, bringing the joy of discovery to more than 1.2 billion members across the world.
Website : https://www.rakuten.com/
Companysize : 10,001 + Employees
Founded : 1997
Headquarters : Tokyo, Japan
Work location : Bangalore (M.G.Road)
Please find below Job Description.
Role Description – Data Engineer for AN group (Location - India)
Key responsibilities include:
We are looking for engineering candidate in our Autonomous Networking Team. The ideal candidate must have following abilities –
- Hands- on experience in big data computation technologies (at least one and potentially several of the following: Spark and Spark Streaming, Hadoop, Storm, Kafka Streaming, Flink, etc)
- Familiar with other related big data technologies, such as big data storage technologies (e.g., Phoenix/HBase, Redshift, Presto/Athena, Hive, Spark SQL, BigTable, BigQuery, Clickhouse, etc), messaging layer (Kafka, Kinesis, etc), Cloud and container- based deployments (Docker, Kubernetes etc), Scala, Akka, SocketIO, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Redis, Couchbase, JAVA, Go lang.
- Partner with product management and delivery teams to align and prioritize current and future new product development initiatives in support of our business objectives
- Work with cross functional engineering teams including QA, Platform Delivery and DevOps
- Evaluate current state solutions to identify areas to improve standards, simplify, and enhance functionality and/or transition to effective solutions to improve supportability and time to market
- Not afraid of refactoring existing system and guiding the team about same.
- Experience with Event driven Architecture, Complex Event Processing
- Extensive experience building and owning large- scale distributed backend systems.
2. Perform data migration and conversion activities.
3. Develop and integrate software applications using suitable development
methodologies and standards, applying standard architectural patterns, taking
into account critical performance characteristics and security measures.
4. Collaborate with Business Analysts, Architects and Senior Developers to
establish the physical application framework (e.g. libraries, modules, execution
5. Perform end to end automation of ETL process for various datasets that are
being ingested into the big data platform.