Apache ActiveMQ Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
standing of Java and the different frameworks like Spring, etc., and have experience working on Cloud and Containers.
The Developer will perform duties and tasks to support a complete life cycle management (example: Analysis, Technical
Requirements, Design, Coding, Testing and implementation of Systems, etc.).
The Developer will work closely with the Product and Technical teams across different regions primarily Europe and will
be part of an Agile Team. The role includes research and Continuous Development of new Products based on new Tech-
nologies. This position collaborates with the operations team routinely and henceforth excellent English communication
skills (bothwritten and verbal) are essential.
A clean coder who will always leave the code in better shape than they found it.
A curious person who never stops learning and loves to try new things, even when theydon’t succeed on the
A team-oriented developer with the motivation to bring out the best in others
A person who shares our appreciation for transparency and is willing to share theirexperience and knowledge
for the benefit of the team
Someone who is willing to take a stand for something they believe in.
Somebody that takes pride in their work and knows that development is a craftsmanship
Duties & Responsibilities
Conducts systems and requirements analysis, creates and contributes to task lists, cost and time analysis
Performs assigned functions and tasks to meet project plan and quality review requirements.
Raises issues as appropriate to support effective resolutions.
Analyzes specifications and user requirements to perform assigned applications development work.
Assists with system and componentdesigns to meet requirements.
Participates and documents design and code reviews to improve quality.
Analyzes, designs, codes, tests, and documents to develop application software.
Develops unit tests and unit test plans to deliver quality code.
Performs applications maintenance and support functions to support problem resolution.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT related field
• 4-7 years of experience working across different product domains in a product development/engineering role
• Good communication skills necessary to manage business requests and work with different teams across differ-
ent geographies and time-zones; experience working with remote and distributed teams will be an added ad-
• Hands-on working knowledge and experience is requiredin:
a. Java (Spring, Spring Boot, etc.)
b. Experience working in GCP or AWS or Azure
c. Experience working in Containers & Unix Platforms
d. Relational Databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL, etc.)
e. Messaging (RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Kafka etc.)
f. Agile Methodologies (Scrum, TDD, BDD, etc.)
g. Understanding of Microservices Architecture, Domain Driver Design, Test Driven Development and
Secure Design patterns and architecture is a must
h. Data Structures and Algorithms using Java or other Programing Languages
i. Strong organizational skills
j. Agile Methodologies (Scrum, TDD, BDD, etc.)
• Experience with several of the following tools/technologies is desirable:
a. GIT (Bit Bucket, Gitlab, etc.), Jira, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, SharePoint, Eclipse/IntelliJ.
b. Multiple Java technologies around Spring, Spring Bootetc.
c. Design Patterns and implementing the Design Patterns
d. Development of Complex Application and System Architectures
e. NoSQL Databases (Redis, Mongo, etc.)
f. Experience working with CI/CD pipelines with for example GitHub Actions.
• Knowledge of the following technologies is a plus:
a. Other Programming Languages (NodeJS, etc.)
b. Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Tools like Jenkins, Git, etc.
c. Application Servers like Tomcat, etc.
d. HTML5, CSS, AJAX, React
e. Full stack development
f. Secure Development based on OWASP standards
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient, and high-quality code.
- Design (LLD & HLD) and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a large-scale system.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Lead the backend engineering team with examples.
- 5+ years’ experience under your belt developing performance-critical applications that run in a production environment using Node.Js
- Expertise in Database modeling, preferably relational DB, spotting DB bottlenecks, and writing optimized DB queries.
- Expertise in common Cloud technologies, AWS/GCP Knowledge of CI/CD tools and workflows.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following: NoSQL (especially, but not only Redis), Queueing system experience (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, MSMQ)
- Good stakeholder management skills, with an ability to build trust and rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- It is good to have knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker and related deployment technologies.
- Experience developing desktop (and mobile(optional)) applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Knowledge of at least one back-end language (e.g., Java, Python) and Common Design Patterns
- Familiarity with databases (e.g., MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g.Apache)
- Knowledge of Microservices Architecture/Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Message Oriented Middleware (e.g ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ) is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
- (1-4) years' experience preferred; Degree/Masters in Computer Science, IT or similar field
- Remote working / working from co-working spaces occasionally
- Willingness to travel an add-on
- Salaries matching industry standards
- Family Health Insurance
- Option to work as Independent Contractor with US entity
- Design your salary structure by choosing from a wide range of tax-saving options
- Aviation, Maritime domain exposure, and business knowledge
- Connectivity and content engineering and business knowledge
- Opportunity to work in cross-functional teams
- Enterprise Product end-to-end experience with direct customer feedback
- Travel & Entertainment discounts (Cruises)
- Performance-based bonus
- International travel/vacation; a cruise or in-flight end-user experience
- Opportunity to work across teams and organizations
We are looking for a Director of Engineering to lead one of our key product engineering teams. This role will report directly to the VP of Engineering and will be responsible for successful execution of the company's business mission through development of cutting-edge software products and solutions.
- As an owner of the product you will be required to plan and execute the product road map and provide technical leadership to the engineering team.
- You will have to collaborate with Product Management and Implementation teams and build a commercially successful product.
- You will be responsible to recruit & lead a team of highly skilled software engineers and provide strong hands on engineering leadership.
- Requirement deep technical knowledge in Software Product Engineering using Java/J2EE, Node.js, React.js, fullstack, NosqlDB, mongodb, cassandra, neo4j, elastic search, kibana, elk, kafka, redis, docker, kubernetes, apache, solr, activemq, rabbitmq, spark, scala, sqoop, hbase, hive, websocket, webcrawler, springboot, etc. is a must
16+ years of experience in Software Engineering with at least 5+ years as an engineering leader in a software product company.
- Hands-on technical leadership with proven ability to recruit high performance talent
- High technical credibility - ability to audit technical decisions and push for the best solution to a problem.
- Experience building E2E Application right from backend database to persistent layer.
- Experience UI technologies Angular, react.js, Node.js or fullstack environment will be preferred.
- Experience with NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4j, Dynamodb, etc.)
- Elastic Search, Kibana, ELK, Logstash.
- Experience in developing Enterprise Software using Agile Methodology.
- Good understanding of Kafka, Redis, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Solr etc.
- SaaS cloud-based platform exposure.
- Experience on Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Ownership E2E design development and also quality enterprise product/application deliverable exposure
- A track record of setting and achieving high standards
- Strong understanding of modern technology architecture
- Key Programming Skills: Java, J2EE with cutting edge technologies
- Excellent team building, mentoring and coaching skills are a must-have
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore.
Click here to Apply :
Director of Engineering - Zycus (workable.com) - Mumbai.
Director of Engineering - Zycus (workable.com) - Bengaluru.
Director of Engineering - Zycus (workable.com) - Pune.