• Total experience required 1 years in Java Development.
• Experience on any one of these databases like MySQL OR MongoDB OR Oracle OR
PostgreSQL will work
• Experience in Spring Framework, Hibernate, SpringBoot, REST Web-Services.
• Should have experience with designing and understanding DB schema as per the
• Should have experience with software design patterns.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• The role covers mostly Java Development with the use of SpringMVC and/or Spring
• Analyse product requirements and design to develop efficient, reusable, reliable, and
scalable software with quality conformance.
• Collaborate with the team on architecture, design, code, and configuration reviews.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Good communication skills
• Good troubleshooting skills, analytical and logical skills
• Excellent team spirit and teamwork
• Collaboratively work with the team
• Good to Have: - Experience in Hibernate ORM, Designing Microservices, Experience
in Swagger and Postman.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Speckyfox Technologies
- Lead simultaneous development for multiple business verticals.
- Design & develop highly scalable, reliable, secure, and fault-tolerant systems.
- Ensure that exceptional standards are maintained in all aspects of engineering.
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to learn and share best practices.
- Take ownership of technical performance metrics and strive actively to improve them.
- Mentors junior members of the team and contributes to code reviews.
- A passion to solve tough engineering/data challenges.
- Be well versed with cloud computing platforms AWS/GCP
- Experience with SQL technologies (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience working with NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
- Excellent Programming skills in Python/Java/GoLang
- Big Data streaming services (Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Distributed cache systems(Redis, Memcache)
- Advanced data solutions(BigQuery, RedShift, DynamoDB, Cassandra)
- Automated testing frameworks and CI/CD pipelines Infrastructure orchestration(Docker/Kubernetes/Nginx)
- Cloud-native tech like Lambda, ASG, CDN, ELB, SNS/SQS, S3 Route53 SES
About the Role
As a result of our rapid growth, we are looking for a Java Backend Engineer to join our existing Cloud Engineering team and take the lead in the design and development of several key initiatives of our existing Miko3 product line as well as our new product development initiatives.
- Designing, developing and maintaining core system features, services and engines
- Collaborating with a cross functional team of the backend, Mobile application, AI, signal processing, robotics Engineers, Design, Content, and Linguistic Team to realize the requirements of a conversational social robotics platform which includes investigate design approaches, prototype new technology, and evaluate technical feasibility
- Ensure the developed backend infrastructure is optimized for scale and responsiveness
- Ensure best practices in design, development, security, monitoring, logging, and DevOps adhere to the execution of the project.
- Introducing new ideas, products, features by keeping track of the latest developments and industry trends
- Operating in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules
- Proficiency in distributed application development lifecycle (concepts of authentication/authorization, security, session management, load balancing, API gateway), programming techniques and tools (application of tested, proven development paradigms)
- Proficiency in working on Linux based Operating system.
- Proficiency in at least one server-side programming language like Java. Additional languages like Python and PHP are a plus
- Proficiency in at least one server-side framework like Servlets, Spring, java spark (Java).
- Proficient in using ORM/Data access frameworks like Hibernate,JPA with spring or other server-side frameworks.
- Proficiency in at least one data serialization framework: Apache Thrift, Google ProtoBuffs, Apache Avro,Google Json,JackSon etc.
- Proficiency in at least one of inter process communication frameworks WebSocket's, RPC, message queues, custom HTTP libraries/frameworks ( kryonet, RxJava ), etc.
- Proficiency in multithreaded programming and Concurrency concepts (Threads, Thread Pools, Futures, asynchronous programming).
- Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling)
- Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
- Good understanding of networking and communication protocols, and proficiency in identification CPU, memory & I/O bottlenecks, solve read & write-heavy workloads.
- Proficiency is concepts of monolithic and microservice architectural paradigms.
- Proficiency in working on at least one of cloud hosting platforms like Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc.
- Proficiency in at least one of database SQL, NO-SQL, Graph databases like MySQL, MongoDB, Orientdb
- Proficiency in at least one of testing frameworks or tools JMeter, Locusts, Taurus
- Proficiency in at least one RPC communication framework: Apache Thrift, GRPC is an added plus
- Proficiency in asynchronous libraries (RxJava), frameworks (Akka),Play,Vertx is an added plus
- Proficiency in functional programming ( Scala ) languages is an added plus
- Proficiency in working with NoSQL/graph databases is an added plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git is an added plus
- Working Knowledge of tools for server, application metrics logging and monitoring and is a plus Monit, ELK, graylog is an added plus
- Working Knowledge of DevOps containerization utilities like Ansible, Salt, Puppet is an added plus
- Working Knowledge of DevOps containerization technologies like Docker, LXD is an added plus
- Working Knowledge of container orchestration platform like Kubernetes is an added plus
As a Senior Principal Engineer, you’ll lead a team of engineers through challenging development projects. Come join a highly collaborative team of skilled engineers with a passion for quality.
What You’ll do:
- Work in an agile environment, orchestrating a group mostly comprised of skilled PHP engineers of various levels to complete User Stories authored by professional Product Managers
- Architect highly scalable/transaction heavy web/API applications
- Work with 1-2 Frontend resources (in addition to backend PHP) through projects in React, Angular (maintenance), MooTools/Jquery (deprecation), Socket.io and serverside NodeJS
- Work with Product and QA Managers in multiple grooming sessions and sprint planning for your team
- Collaborate/coordinate with other Engineering Managers and Leads
- Work with QA and Application Support teams to triage bugs
- Work with DevOps to automate deployment and monitoring of applications
- Design and develop Restful APIs using frameworks with design patterns
- Design JSON payloads and various payload contexts
- Convert complex business rules and workflows from User Story requirements into SalesForce type CRM applications and client facing web portals
- Work with monolithic legacy codebases, along with design patterns in newer repositories
- Work with large database schemas of 500+ tables
- Write complex queries. Efficiently joining upwards of 20 tables, some containing +10m rows. In T-SQL or Doctrine ORM
- Integrate 3rd party platforms via APIs and callbacks
- Write Unit tests and documentation
What You Have:
- 10+ years professional experience developing APIs & web based applications in PHP as an individual contributor
- Prior experience working with organized development teams (5+ member pods)
- Prefer hands-on experience using MS SQL Server, CosmosDB, but other relational databases/NoSQL ok (MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB)
- Professional experience using open source PHP frameworks. Symfony3+ preferred (Laravel, CodeIgniter - ok)
- Experience scaling in LAMP, but also leveraging Redis, RabbitMQ, Elastic Search (ELK), SupervisorD, Socket.io, centralized Session stores
- Prefer experience designing fault tolerant architecture on cloud deployments (loadbalancing, clustering, reducing/eliminating single points of failure, etc)
- Understand branching, merging, pull requests and conflict resolution in Git (Bitbucket or Github)
- Experienced in leveraging issue tracking systems and wikis for documentation (Jira/Confluence)
- Comfortable on CentOS Linux, command line, SSH, SFTP, SCP…
- Able to onboard self and others while working entirely remotely in EST
- Experience in Azure PaaS and IaaS
- Experience crafting architecture diagrams in Visio or LucidChart
- Problem solving skills and a proactive work style
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
✓ Perform the role of Technical Lead on assigned projects to drive solution design (especially backend) and API services development.
✓ Be the thought leader and champion for above mentioned technologies.
✓ Drive technical analysis for new projects including planning and driving proof-of-concepts, if needed.
✓ Drive tasks related to backend development by providing architectural and technical leadership to mid-tier and database developers.
✓ Conduct peer reviews as the lead into Git to confirmed that developed code meets acceptable standards and guidelines.
✓ Work closely with the rest of the leads, mid-tier development, front-end developers, database developers, etc. to ensure end-to-end integrity of the solution being developed.
✓ Work closely with the rest of the tech leads and senior engineering leadership team to ensure reuse where applicable to increase productivity and throughput.
✓ Conduct technical interview to staff open positions in the backend team.
✓ Delegate work and assignments to team members
✓ Collaborate with their team to identify and fix technical problems
✓ Analyze users' needs and then finding applications to serve them
✓ Drive assigned tasks related to SOC 2 certification and ensure compliance to defined controls for areas under lead’s purview.
✓ Guiding their team through technical issues and challenges
✓ Prepare Technical design documents which would help the team to understand the technical flow
✓ Active participation in customer calls especially discussions related to Technical/Architectural and provide inputs.
✓ Backend Lead around 14 years of experience
✓ Server less Computing Architecture
✓ NodeJS, MySQL, Jenkins, Python, GitLab Technologies
✓ Good knowledge of AWS Cloud
✓ Full cycle AWS implementation experience
✓ Project experience in development and maintenance support for AWS web service and Cloudbased implementations
✓ Experience leading teams of up to 10 + professionals
Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment
Engineering graduate or B. Tech/MCA with relevant major subjects like Computer Science
Job Description: Core Java Developer
Company: Mobile Programming LLC
Location: Pune (Remote work available)
Salary: Up to 16 LPA
Position: Core Java Developer
- Design, develop, and maintain Java-based applications using Core Java and Spring Boot frameworks.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality software solutions.
- Conduct code reviews and troubleshoot/debug complex issues.
- Optimize application performance and stay updated with industry trends.
- Minimum 6 years of hands-on Core Java development experience.
- Strong proficiency in Spring Boot framework.
- Experience with Git and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Note: Immediate joiners required. Please include your resume and relevant code samples/projects when applying.
Position: Java developer
Experience: 4-5 years
Notice period- immediate to 7 days
• Having good experience in writing complex database queries.
• Should be a quick learner and keen on learning new technologies
• Good knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Principles, Design Patterns and Software Architecture
• Experience with building SaaS-based web applications
• Ability to work as part of a team and offer new ideas
• Working knowledge of GIT version control system
• Product development background.
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Prepare and produce releases of software components
Role & Relationships
We consider ourselves a team & you will be a valuable part of it. You could be reporting to a Senior member or directly to our Founder, CEO
We don’t discriminate. As long as you have the required skill set & the right attitude
Upto seven years of experience, preferably working on Java.
Strong understanding of Core Java , Servlet, JSP
Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server), NoSQL
Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, XML, JSON, Spring
Good team player
Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
Strong Full stack developer development background with frontend and backend web applications
An aptitude to solve problems & learn something new
Analytical frame of mind
Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
Currently in Pune
Once we meet, we shall make an offer depending on how good a fit you are & the experience you already have
Aikon Labs Pvt Ltd is a start-up focused on Realizing Ideas. One such idea is iEngage.io, our Intelligent Engagement Platform. We leverage Augmented Intelligence, a combination of machine-driven insights & human understanding, to serve a timely response to every interaction from the people you care about.
- should have at least 5 years of hands-on experience in backend software development using Java.
- should have proven expertise in Spring Boot REST/Microservices.
- should have used design patterns like MVP, MVC or MVVM and should know when to use which.
- should have working experience with relational and NoSQL databases.
- should have multiple years of experience with cloud application design and in one or more reputable cloud platform providers (e.g. AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure … )
- should have professional experience working in an agile development environment.
- should have strong communication skills and like making decisions.
- should follow good software engineering principles such as TDD, writing modular, maintainable and clean code
Location: Jaipur/ Remote
Employment type: Full-time
What you bring to the team:
• University degree in Computer Science or other related fields preferred; equivalent experience will be considered.
• 5+ years’ experience
• Experience in Java (min. 3 Years in Production), JDBC / SQL (Oracle or SQL Server or PostgreSQL), Spring Framework (Core, JDBC, Transactions, Spring REST), Hibernate (Core, HQL, Spring Integration).
• Experience in jQuery (or similar framework).
• Experience in Gradle(preferred) or Maven.
• Experience in Jenkins.
• Experience in Apache Tomcat (or similar application server).
• Excellent communication and didactical skills.
• Good level of English.
Represents a Plus
• JEE (Servlets)
• Jasper Reports,
• Basic knowledge of JSF
• Good in problem analysis and judgment – you evaluate the impact of architectural decisions, actions, choices, risks and updates and their impact on the organization.
• Autonomous in executing tasks, preparation of advice, and decision making about the implementation.
• Persistent – you deal with conflicts of interest and obtain a good and acceptable end solution.
• Communicative and persuasive – you can document in a comprehensive way to non-IT colleagues the decisions taken.
• You’ll be working for European projects and deal with European culture.
• You’ll have possibility to permanent placed on-site in Europe.
• You’ll be working with motivated people, that love creating products that our customers love.
• You’ll be continuously growing both as an individual and as a professional, by learning on the job.
• You’ll have the change of both solving reliability issues, but also coding reliability from the inception to running the product. As we strive in automating toil away, you’ll work on more and more complex topics.
• You’ll have the opportunity to participate in various initiatives or working groups with the goal of enriching and streamlining our landscape.