About Casey Foods Opc Pvt Ltd
- Managing all new leads generated to evaluate the level of qualification for new sales opportunities.
- Outbound and Cold calling
- Responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales leads to support the Acquisition Sales Team.
- Receive incoming calls and emails and qualify for potential hot leads
- Meet monthly activity metrics set for call volume, appointments scheduled
- 1-3 years of phone sales experience.
- Good communicator, both in email and on the phone
- You’ve earned your Bachelor’s degree, high-five!
- Self-motivated and self-managed within a dynamic, fast paced, and collaborative environment.
- 1 year of experience with inside sales preferred.
- Fluent in outbound customer contact areas - outbound calling, e-mails, texts, and content delivery.
Relevancy implies having lead calling experience, (preferably B2B)
Immediate Joiners or with a Notice period of 10days
Job Type - Full-Time
Shift Timings - US shift (7p.m-4.am)
Job Location - Aligarh UP
Roles & Responsibilities -
* Communicate with various clients in US regarding Microsoft services
* Proper undestanding of Microsoft services ( cloud , azure ,etc)
* Time to time follow up from clients
* Lead generation on Microsoft Cloud Services
Minimum Requirements -
Qualification - Any graduate (Preferably IT or related Field)
* Excellent communication skills
* Working knowledge of Ms excel, Ms word etc.
* Fresher and Experinced are welcome.
Perks & Benifits -
* Salary - Best in the Industry + Good incentive
* 5 days working ( Saturday & Sunday fixed off )
- Extensive 2+ Years of experience in the field of IT (US - Staffing)
- Expert in Bench Sales including of H1B s, TN s, GC s, USC s & EAD s
- Coordinating with the consultant in order to know their comfortableness with the requirement before submitting to the Vendor.
- Posting the resume on all job portals like Dice, Monster, and social networking portals etc.
- Submitting the consultants to all the suitable job postings on all portals.
- Broadcasting the Profile of the consultant and the Holist of the company on a periodical basis.
- Track the submissions and make regular follow-ups.
- Reaching out for the maximum number of open requirements in the market.
- Intimate the entire team regarding client submissions to avoid duplications.
- Inform the consultant regarding the vendor calls and end client interview schedules.
- Prepare the consultants for the end client interviews.
- Ensure prompt delivery of the consultants.
- Negotiate rates with the Vendors/ Clients.
- Taking care of the Consultants whether they are comfortable with the work environment.
- Talking to the Vendors regarding the performance of the consultant and the quires that the consultant brings to my notice.
- Maintaining Good interpersonal Relation with the Client and the Vendors.
- Identifying potential Vendors and maintaining a healthy relation with them
- Besides working on Bench Guys, got handsome experience working on the Direct Client Requirements of our Recruiting Team.
A decade old, the firm has grown to great heights, beside partnership with the best universities and organizations across the globe. They are backed by a global publishing house, that is more than 200 years old, whose international operations cover the USA, Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia - known for published works of more than 450 Nobel Laureates in categories across Economics, Chemistry, Peace, Economics, and Physiology among others.
- Developing a long-lasting relationship with assigned client portfolio.
- Creating sales plan for generating revenue, managing the P&L for assigned customers
- Acting as point of contact for complaints and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Identifying Opportunities and being responsible for upselling and cross selling to the defined customer base.
- Collaborating with internal teams to address customers’ needs.
- Working closely with Business Development teams to identify and grow opportunities within territory/ market.
- Forecasting and maintaining a strong pipeline.
What you need to have:
- 5 - 8 years experience in business development & account management in staffing industry
- Strong interpersonal and Communication skills, both verbal and written and good negotiation skills
- Candidate with prior experience of more than 5 years in Customer Service and Sales preferred.
- Driven to succeed and motivated by a target driven environment.
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Ability to network and build relationships.
- Able to multitask and juggle competing priorities.
- Strong client facing staffing experience in both hunting and farming.
- Have been responsible for the end-to-end client relationship.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Key Responsibilities:
Build a growing sales team in a fast paced and dynamic ecosystem
Create and execute a sales & business growth strategy that can scale the company from $1.5Mn to $25Mn
Develop and implement a 12 month Sales Enablement Roadmap
Prospect, demo and close; with a hands-on approach. From product demo, sales pitch, follow-up calls and meetings, to negotiating the contract and clinching the deal
Handle end-to-end sales cycle for large enterprise accounts
Hire, onboard, train, manage and develop a team of sales managers and executives
Achieve new customer acquisition targets and take ownership to build SQL pipeline
Partner with leadership team, customer success, product management and marketing to design, plan, implement and manage sales/channel/partner growth programs and initiatives
Develop the metrics and the overall KPIs for the sales team to align with the larger business goals and vision of the company
Creation and dissemination of all sales collateral including pitch decks, call scripts, FAQs, playbooks, data sheets etc
Strong experience in selling B2B SaaS and/or Enterprise sales, with overall experience of 8-10 years
Has the confidence and experience in driving growth at a fast-growing and agile organization
A deep understanding of SaaS financial metrics and a data-driven mindset
An outstanding people manager with a successful track record of hiring, inspiring, developing a high performing team, through leadership and coaching
Equally comfortable collaborating closely with large accounts and partners as well as executing independently
Handle a fast-paced start-up environment
Highly organized, motivated, with a bias for execution and delivering results
Great communicator: excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
Multi-product experience in a global context is a plus
Regional Sales Manager
Ashnik is a leading enterprise open source solutions company in Southeast Asia and India, enabling organizations to adopt open source for their digital transformation goals. Founded in 2009, it offers a full-fledged Open Source Marketplace, Solutions, and Services – Consulting, Managed, Technical, Training. Over 200 leading enterprises so far have leveraged Ashnik’s offerings in the space of Database platforms, DevOps & Microservices, Kubernetes, Cloud, and Analytics.
As a team culture, Ashnik is a family for its team members. Each member brings in different perspective, new ideas and diverse background. Yet we all together strive for one goal – to deliver best solutions to our customers using open-source software. We passionately believe in the power of collaboration. Through an open platform of idea exchange, we create vibrant environment for growth and excellence.
- Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around the use of Open-source technology
- Understand Ashnik’s capabilities & services and effectively communicate offerings to the customers
- Create, implement and own a sales pipeline to manage customer lead intake, outbound activity, prioritization and metrics for measurement of deal status
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products/technologies
- Desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
- Ability to identify and solve client issues strategically
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Work with the Sales, pre-sales, technical and Operations, teams to implement targeted sales strategy
- Generate and maintain accurate Account and Opportunity plans
- Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Interface with technical support internally to resolve issues that directly impact partners
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency for the sales team
- Reporting and analytics
- Ensure reports and other internal intelligence and insight is provided to the sales team
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems.
Qualification and Skills
- Graduate with minimum 8-10 years of experience in selling IT software products to large enterprises in South India
- Strong skills in enterprise sales cycle
- Familiarity with open source software is highly desirable
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Package: upto 20L
Toppr is looking for an Academic Consultant (AC) who is passionate about changing the way millions of children learn. He/she schedules and conducts structured counseling sessions. Through this session, the AC analyses a student’s need for Toppr and helps him/her buy the subscription. ACs at Toppr are enthusiastic about bringing a change in the field of education. They take independent, well-informed decisions based on their insight into ground reality. So, if you love interacting with people, are extremely student-centric and are committed to spread personalized learning, then we are looking for you.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR
Weekly incentives: Opportunity to earn incentives on a weekly basis. Participate in regular contests and get a chance to win exciting prizes.
Perks and bonuses: Earn 3x more than your fixed pay. We appreciate your efforts by providing exciting perks and bonuses tailored specifically for you.
Custodian of a bright future: Create the right educational path for students.Help them overcome their obstacles to learning by using Toppr.
As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become a future sales leader.
Learn from the best: Learn from leaders whose teams have brought over 25x growth over the last 2 years.
Toppr’s journey, mission, values, future outlook, and footprint across India.
Spend time with our product and sales experts to get up-to-speed on Toppr’s product, marketing, and sales strategies. Attend counseling sessions with your experienced team members to gain first-hand experience of the counseling process.
Carry out at least 3 counseling sessions/day with students and their parents at their homes.
Become an expert at understanding students’ profiles and their problems through structured counseling sessions. Explain to students how Toppr’s personalised learning app addresses their needs.
Bring in 1.5 lakh+ revenue every week. Manage a portfolio of a large number of students. Watch the revenue you bring in make a widespread impact on Toppr’s business.
Coach and mentor your new team members and help them get up-to-speed with Toppr and its counseling process.
MBA/PGDM or B.Tech/BE from recognized institutes. B.Com or equivalent graduates from reputed colleges can also apply.
2 - 4 years of Business to Consumer (B2C) sales experience is preferable. Freshers can also apply.
Awareness of the subjects taught from classes 5 to 12 across various boards/curriculums globally. Sound knowledge and understanding of the challenges students face in schools/coaching classes.
Integrity: As an AC, we entrust you with our Customer Resource Management (CRM) tool and sensitive student-related data. We expect you to handle it with utmost responsibility and care.
Empathy: Ability to approach any situation with patience and natural empathy.
Drive: Enthusiasm and will to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets.
Communication: Excellent communication skills in English and/or the regional language.
Continual learning: Eagerness to learn and upgrade your product knowledge. Stay updated about the changes in the educational system.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP
In First Week…
By Day 30…
By Day 90…
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
Toppr is India’s leading edtech company with a mission to make learning personalized. Our adaptive after- school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 60 lakh students. We have the widest syllabus support that covers over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, Eight Roads, and Kaizen.
Unlimited Incentived & Other Allowances
Field Sales, Revenue 💵 - PagarBook
( Temporary fulltime )
1. Employee Management at your Fingertips. PagarBook - India's Best Payroll
2. Management tool for Small & Medium Enterprises. Using PagarBook, a
business owner can maintain all the records of their employees digitally
and can get insights around the same.
3. PagarBook is free & easy to use employee management, work & payroll
management software app where you can manage all your staff and
employee’s attendance, record the work done by your staff and employees
and their salary, payments & advances can also be recorded in this app.
4. Sms & WhatsApp notification to employees and staff about payments,
bonuses, daily work, attendance & leaves.
5. The Sales would be done for premium desktop version of the application
6. Benefits of desktop application:
a. Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
b. Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
c. Unlimited free upgrades for a year
About Sales team:
The field sales team at PagarBook is all about solving SME’s customer problems
and ensuring we deliver compelling value propositions.
On a typical day, the sales team:
● drives the adoption of a premium version of Pagarbook, sold at a
subscription fee per annum
● never-say-no attitude, and comes with a win-all attitude
● At the same time, a core ingredient of the DNA is customer empathy
● We should always ensure the customer is well informed of all the benefits of
the solution, before we close the sales.
Responsibilities and Duties of sales associate:
● You will pitch about PagarBook desktop solution on field to customers
● You will explain the benefits of PagarBook desktop solution to customers
○ Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
○ Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
○ Unlimited free upgrades for a year
● The users can register on the desktop for a free trial for 7 days first
● Sales associate would convert the customer into a paid customer
● Having your own bike is a must
● Field sales experience is a must (telecom, FMCG and financial sales
experience adds more weightage)
● Local language knowledge in the city of operations is a must
● Graduation in any field is sufficient
● Fixed salary (~15-18k a month)
● Targets based incentives (extremely attractive)
● Petrol allowance ~upto INR 3,000 (on actual bills)
● Initial job posting would be for 3 months - based on good performance,
conversion to full time employment would be granted
Key Areas of Responsibility (KRAs):
● Onboarding of Customers
○ Meet 30 new clients a day (tracked)
○ Get free trial enabled for 20 clients a day
○ Get 3 sales (paid customers, 10% conversion) per day -
● Retaining customer accounts
○ While we build new businesses, cross-selling would be key
○ Customers should keep using PagarBook desktop beyond 30 days of
● Grow customer basket size
○ Identify key SME clusters in the city and prepare an acquisition plan
○ Go aggressive and acquire
● Business acumen & key skills
○ Strong knowledge on PagarBook sales process, services and product
○ Local Market and competition knowledge and clear articulation of
○ Strong negotiation and influencing skills to create win-win
○ Give continuous feedback to internal teams to improve our
customer service level
Finally, remember, you are the PagarBook brand ambassador on the ground! All
Requirements for field sales - Phase 1 (50):
○ Pune - 10 Associates
○ Mumbai - 5 Associates
○ Thane - 5 Associates
○ Surat - 5 Associates
○ Ahmedabad - 5 Associates
○ Vadodara - 5 Associates