A Zone Manager ensures the Sales Strategy for the company is communicated and implemented within a specific Zone for which this role is responsible. Drive achievement of sales and revenue targets and develop a business implementation plan for the zone to ensure that it delivers against its targets.
- Appoint, train and develop new Representatives and Leaders in the zone.
- Achieve Agreed revenue and Active staff count targets and KPI s of the zone.
- Work with Leaders in the zone to develop their business. Observe and Coach Leaders in the PATD process and create a PATD environment in the zone.
- Conduct Communication meetings with Leaders and Representatives in the zone.
- Identify opportunities to grow coverage in the zone as well as drive company initiatives to increase sales in the zone.
Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation in any stream with experience in a frontline sales, field sale in Direct Selling, FMCG.
About the Company
Established in the year 1953, Our Client is one of the leading TMT bar manufacturer and exporter in India. It is a well known group that achieves a turn over of 3000 Cr per annum. The group is setting a construction & architecture oriented omni channel B2B & B2C platform
- Gather intelligence from key business leaders about needs and future growth
- Partner with the internal IT team to ensure each project meets a specific need and resolves successfully
- Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion
- Evaluate, test and recommend new opportunities for enhancing our software, hardware and IT processes
- Compile and distribute reports on application development and deployment
- Design and execute A/B testing procedures to extract data from test runs
- Evaluate and draw conclusions from data related to customer behavior
- Consult with the executive team and the IT department on the newest technology and its implications in the industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Development, Computer Engineering, Project Management or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in technology development and deployment
We are a group of 110+ techies, data analysts, digital marketers, and operations professionals who have come together to provide next-generation e-commerce solutions. We help brands & private labels to grow their businesses by providing them a scalable and conversion-friendly e-commerce platform using Magento. We love brainstorming ideas on how businesses can utilize technology to achieve their desired goals.
Growisto has expertise of providing the below services:
1)Amazon Marketing: Boost sales, improve visibility, and reduce cost to scale up Amazon business globally by
1) Leveraging machine learning to identify search patterns
2) Creating a data driven marketing strategy to target the right audience
3) Optimizing strategies to adapt to the ever-evolving Amazon algorithm
2)E-Commerce Website Development: Boost direct sales and enhance user experience by
Designing and developing custom e-commerce websites with latest e-commerce technology stack of Magento backend, ReachJs frontend and a PWA
-Create a scalable and conversion-friendly e-commerce platform
- Integrating with multiple third-party systems and migrate from legacy system seamlessly
3)Website Marketing: Drive targeted traffic to website in order to increase sales and reduce customer acquisition cost by
- Optimising the website for search engines to increase organic traffic
-Strategically placing ads on search network
About the role:
Growisto is looking to further increase its business primarily in Western, European and Middle East market. As a sales manager, you will be solving the below key problems:
1) How to close more accounts from North America, European and Middle East markets?
2) How to improve the increase leads to a conversion ratio?
3) How to get accounts with more recurring revenue and higher billing rate?
4) How to get more enterprise accounts?
In order to embark on the next leg of growth, we need committed people managers who would want more than just a job.
We strongly believe that in order to solve above mentioned problems, the activities/responsibilities will keep changing depending on the need of the hour. We want you to take complete ownership of the sales and then define the activities yourself to meet the goal. Still, to give you a better understanding about the role, here is what we have on the top of our mind:
-Work closely with the department head(s) to understand the sales gap and work backwards to close the same
-In order to close the sales, take complete ownership of providing the right solution to the prospects
-Achieve a high lead to conversion rate
-Be hands-on in taking the calls to qualify the leads and take them to conversion
-Develop the right sales collateral such as service deck, case studies, proposal templates, etc. to improve the conversion rate
-Work with practice head(s) to refine the working model to deliver the next results for the clients
-Work with the marketing team closely to improve the lead conversion ratio
-Stay actively involved in R&D to help in building offerings as well as identifying new markets for expansion
-Strategic partnerships with consulting companies, agencies in other markets
Skills (Must Have):
-Track record of services selling in non-Indian or Indian market
-Experience conducting cold outreach and nurture campaigns to build a sustainable pipeline
-Demonstrable command of consultative selling skills and an ability to manage complex sales cycles end-to-end
-High emotional intelligence and the ability to appeal to the varying needs of multiple stakeholders in the sales process
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion customer needs
-Excellent use of insights and reliability around data-driven decision making
-Excellent organization, project management, time management skills along with an ability to take initiatives
Why should you consider joining Growisto?
-It will be a challenging role and you will get complete ownership to solve challenging problems.
-If you like challenges and think from a first principle basis, you should definitely take this up
-If you have the aspiration to grow and develop as a leader in parallel to a multifold growth rate of a start-up then you should join us
-If your thought process and personality resonate with our cultural values, then you should join Us.
Why should you not consider joining Growisto?
-If the role description does not excite you, then you should not join us
-We are a startup and things will move fast. If you are not comfortable in a fast-paced environment, then you should not join us
-If we have to choose between culture/team and profits, our obvious choice is culture.
-If you don’t believe in the same philosophy then you should not join us.
Short runs at Bourdaina are 3 month fast track programs with clearly defined processes & objectives. Atleast one short run is mandatory before joining us for long haul.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through networking and social media.
- A sales intensive role where you help restaurants, F&B brand, Hotels and FMCG brands by selling Bourdaina products
- Demonstrating and presenting products and services.
- Account management for key clients of the organisation.
- Manage end-to-end client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/invoicing, and payment collection, result tracking and troubleshooting.
Here's what we're looking for:
- People with 0 - 3 years of work experience. Relevant experience in B2B sales will be great!
- Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, and comfortable working in a startup environment.
- A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and has the ability to multitask.
2. Keep prospective client database updated
3. Make cold calls for new business leads
4. Support in writing new business proposals
5. Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
6. Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
7. Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers, submission of tenders, etc.
8. The candidate must be interested in the IT field and someone who wants to learn more about it
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Work on marketing tools to plan and execute lead generation campaigns
- Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements,
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Make presentations to senior managers and decision-makers
- Draft and deliver proposals
- Report on sales activity
- B2B corporate sales experience in hunting merchants.
- B2B partnership experience is preferred.
- Handled merchants in lending/payment gateway companies will be an added advantage.
Job Location:- Bodakdev -Ahmedabad
Salary:- up to 18000
Job Time:- 09:45 to 06:45
Basic Job Description
As a Business Development associate at Deeshay
- You will find multiple ways to generate leads and will drive revenue.
- You will draft and adopt successful strategies to achieve your goals.
- You will plan your short term and long term goals.
- You will plan and execute product demo and meetings with clients from various financial and social backgrounds.
- You will study the local market extensively and approach eligible clients.
- You will travel the city each day, hit the markets, talk with prospects, explain, convince and persuade them towards a successful sales conversion.
- You will work with operations and onboarding teams.
- You will actively share valuable insights from client meetings.
- You will help clients with their queries post onboarding and remain their point of contact throughout. You will also be responsible for the following business transactions.
Who is the new BD associate at Deeshay?
- Someone with two years of experience in sales or BD. (not mandatory if you are hardworking and talented)
- Someone who is up to date with trending tools and industry standards.
- Someone who cuts through leads like a hot knife through butter.
- Someone who is a salesperson at heart - loves the challenge of approaching clients with deals and doesn't take no for an answer.
- Someone who constantly self-audits, learns from mistakes, and designs solutions to problems between sales.
- Someone well aware of meeting etiquette. Has flawless communication skills, resulting in delightful client engagement, also is as patient as a saint.
- Someone who can come up with sales pitches instantly, can find reasons and draw comparisons for better understanding.
- Speaks three or more languages fluently.
- Someone who has a supply of neverending energy and motivation.
- Someone who doesn't back out from challenges and goes out of their comfort zone to get the job done.
Company Domain: Ecommerce.
Company Introduction: Deeshay Ecommerce Technologies Private Limited B2B2C e-commerce services provider based in Bengaluru.
Our vision is to make e-commerce and its potential accessible to MSMEs.
Your job as a business development manager is to identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
This role revolves around good communication and so whatever business you work in your duties are likely to include:
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing Proposal
- Providing management with feedback
- Market research, understanding the competitive landscape and tailoring the customer communication accordingly
- Lead generation, customer qualification, Demos and achieving sales closure
- Maintaining the customer interactions on Fresh Sales CRM
- Meeting Quarterly & Annual Revenue Targets
- Total 0-2 year of experience
- Prior experience in selling SaaS (Software as a Service) solution or subscription-based product will be a definite plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well versed with tools to prepare engaging Business presentations
- Strong knowledge of using LinkedIn and other social media platforms to reach out to prospects
- Self driven