About Cogentec IT Solutions
We, at Yapsody India are looking for Backend Developers, proficient in PHP & Node JS. You will be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for developing the front-end elements into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for we would like to connect with you.
- Write well designed, clean back-end code
- Troubleshooting application and code issues
- Maintain and manage clear and complete documentation
- Proper testing of the developed code at various stages to detect bugs
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Keep abreast of various PHP & NodeJS related technology enhancements
Experience & Skills Requirement
- 2+ years of previous working experience as a PHP Developer
- Hands on Experience in PHP 7.0 and 5.6
- Good knowledge of Node.js
- Hands on Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases, MySQL 8.0 preferred
- Knowledge of Framework CodeIgniter, Laravel, Slim
- Familiarity with Smarty/Blade/Mustache/Handlebar Templates
- Good Understanding of MVC Architecture
- Knowledge of Redis and its usage
- Good understanding APIs and ability of maintaining and documenting
- Hands on Experience in Ajax
- Understanding of Systems Design
- Excellent Debugging Skills
- Proficient Knowledge of PHP Configurations
- Ability to manage the project independently
We are the largest online legal / tax / compliance service providers in India. Our business is technology driven and our app is already servicing customers across India and abroad.
Our dev team comprises seasoned and experienced developers along with Senior Resources for mentoring. We are looking forward to expanding our team.
Engineering at Vakilsearch
At Vakilsearch, our customers come first. We're a small, close-knit team. We work purposefully and think big when it comes to our growth as a team and individuals.
We encourage you to spend time with our users, and our empathy for our customers sets the bar really high for the products and experiences we ship. We welcome people who are passionate about building a digital legal / tax / compliance future without reliance on humans and subject matter experts. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together
Do you like writing mean and clean Ruby code? We believe in designing, building and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable applications on Ruby. Come join our team and help us build amazing things.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for programming and for writing beautiful code. You will join a team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software.
- Lead a team of developers to write clean, maintainable and efficient code.
- Design robust, scalable and secure features.
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design.
- Ability to work independently on challenging compound problems as well as collaborating with other team members to solve major goals.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Present complex ideas and approaches in simple communicable terms across engineering and management and manage stakeholder relationships.
- Minimum 6 years of software development experience.
- Minimum two years of experience being a senior engineer and working on end-to-end scalable solutions.
- Demonstrable knowledge of front-end technologies such as ReactJS, JQuery.
- Penchant to learn new technologies like NodeJS, Golang for relevant solutions.
- A firm grasp of MVC architecture.
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code.
- Good knowledge of relational databases. Working knowledge of Postgres/MySQL database.
- Test-driven development with RSpec, Capybara, Jasmine.
The best in the industry!
Professional experience of 4 to 8 years in this profile
Professional work experience developing desktop applications in C#, using WPF.
Hands-on experience in C#, WPF, MVVM architecture.
Have worked on Windows desktop application, Dot Net, C#, Entity Framework, WPF, XAML, Unity3D.
Knack for writing clean, readable C# & .NET codes
Proficient in Data Structures, VB.NET
Professional work experience developing desktop applications in C#, using WPF.
Working experience building desktop applications using WPF, WinForms with VB .Net as well as C# .Net
Strong hold in data structures and design patterns
Have worked on Silverlight, Winforms
Experience with Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture is required
Understands different programming languages and ability to solve problems in coding, testing and deployment.
Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies
Fair understanding of HTML, CSS, Web Application, Windows Store App, Design Patterns.
Strong logical, analytics and problem-solving skills
Must be able to work effectively across team boundaries.
Attention to details
Ability to work independently
Early joiners will be preferred (immediate 30 days)
We are on a mission to make marketing easy and efficient for eCommerce companies. We are currently helping Shopify Merchants succeed in Google Shopping.
We believe in
- Democratizing marketing: Quality Marketing is a great way for SMBs to level the playing field against large corporations. Enabling SMBs to prosper will result in increased competition & value add to many instead of a few.
- Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large profitable business to achieve our mission of democratizing marketing. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups building Value SaaS.
- Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Our impact so far
- 8000+ active stores using our software
- Profitable for more than 12 months
- 10M+ products updated daily
- Achieved with a small team of 12
- Total Salary: Rs. 12 to 15 lakhs per annum (based on prior experience and fit)
- Equity will be awarded after 12 months, based on the impact created. We prefer that you hold equity in the company.
Within 1 month:
- Learn all aspects of our current product as part of your training.
- Setup the dev environment and push your first small piece of code to production.
- Have a one-one chat with every member of the AdNabu team, so you get to know everyone well.
Within 3 months:
- You'll start developing your first service all by yourself. (With some guidance)
- Write your first set of unit test cases and set up functional testing workflows.
- Conduct your first review of a peer's code.
- Participate in several bug-bashes to get a deep understanding of all the new features we're working on.
Within 6 months:
- You'll launch your first two or three services to production.
- Take architectural and infrastructure decisions that will impact the entire product.
- Be comfortable navigating most of our stack and infrastructure.
- Be responsible for the planning, scoping, design, and implementation of new services.
Within 12 months:
- You'll launch at least 3 to 4 core services to production and completely own scaling for some more.
- Participate in interviewing and hiring to influence team growth and how our values inform our culture.
- Collaborate with engineering, product, marketing, and customer success leadership to define priorities and set delivery goals.
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, complexity analysis, databases, networking, and distributed systems.
- 3-6 years of experience with product development(Python & MVC based web framework).
- Experience with working on Linux system, version control, CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in designing scalable architectures to support a data-intensive application.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- The ability to explain sophisticated architectures to engineers, product managers, and support & operation executives.
- You are expected to write a proposal for your idea/solutions and take feedback from the team.
- Previous work experience at a product-based company or startup would be a bonus.
Personality traits we really admire:
- Great attitude to ask questions, learn, and suggest process improvements.
- Attention to detail and helps identify edge cases.
- Equal importance to planning, coding, code reviews, documentation, and testing.
- Highly motivated and coming up with fresh ideas and perspectives to help us move towards our goals faster.
- Adheres to release cycles and absolute commitment to deadlines.
Why should you join AdNabu?
By joining as our third Software Engineer in a growing team, you have the opportunity to make a huge impact by working closely with the leadership team, including the CEO. As we scale our tech team over the next few months, you will have a key role in hiring and taking on bigger responsibilities.
This is what our team members enjoy the most about AdNabu:
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work & push your personal boundaries, then this is the right place for you.
- Great Salary & Equity: For our top performers and leaders, we grant stock options. As AdNabu continues to grow, you’ll have a real opportunity to create wealth for yourself and your family. We'll ensure you are financially well-off in the end.
- Holistic Growth: Building a career doesn’t have to be at the cost of missing out on your personal front. We believe that professional success is worth it when personal goals are nurtured with equal importance. We will support you on that journey of yours.
- Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it’s like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with AdNabu gives you that opportunity to experience it all first hand.
- Food & Snacks: We provide Sodexo coupons monthly. This is on top of your salary :)
- Health insurance: We offer health insurance coverage for you & your dependents.
- Flexible leaves & work-from-home: We only care about the work being effective and on-time. Do it from wherever you want to do it. Your home, or a beach in Goa, that’s all up to you :). Team bonding activities like quizzes, games, and more are conducted regularly.
If all of this sounds exciting to you, join us for an exciting and equally fulfilling ride at AdNabu!
The role is responsible for designing, coding, and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
4. WordPress Theme/Plugin customization and development
About the client:-
Established since 1991, It is a regional Digital & Technology company serving Government, BFSI, Healthcare and Enterprises across Middle East & India. Intertec’s core capabilities include Digital, Business Applications, Cloud, Security and, Managed Services with references of $10M+ engagements. With local offices in 5 countries, They are supported by our ecosystem of 50+ technology alliances, Delivery capabilities, and Network Operations and Software Delivery Centers.
It has expanded its local offices in UAE, India, Oman, Bahrain and KSA. The company has matured its delivery capabilities with ISO 27001, ISO 20000, MSP for Cloud and Managed Services, and ISO 9001 certifications. It has developed a reputation for its commitments to its employees and customers alike, and invests regularly in R&D, certifications and maturity to empower our customers’ business.
Other investments include Network Operation Centers (NOC) in Dubai and India as part of managed services, software development center and CoE for emerging technologies. It works with 50+ technology alliances to improve its proposition to customer businesses.
- As a Senior .Net Developer, should be able designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components.
Should have: -
- Experience in SDLC.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Strong Knowledge in Angular 8 & .Net Technologies (.Net Core, MVC, Entity Framework, etc.).
- Should have experience in writing optimize SQL queries, stored procedure, triggers.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET, programming languages including ASP. Net, MVC, LINQ, Entity Framework, XSL, Web Services, jQuery & Ajax, WCF, SOAP, JSON, SQL Server, SSRS, HTML5 and CSS3, Bootstrap
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Should have experience in Application security standards (owasp top 10).
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Expert in Reporting software and RDLC Report.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as TFS.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Candidates ideally would possess 2-5 years of experience in application development in above technologies for enterprise projects.
Experience- 7 Years to 12 Years
mail resume dotnet @ theintegrityglobal.com
At least 7 years .Net experience in Product Based Company
At least 3 years as a team leader
Experience in OO design
Experience in project planning and resource planning
Experience running test driven development
Excellent written and verbal English
Required Candidate Profile
Net / C# /MVC/ SQL required
Independent, good communication, responsive, ability to multi-task
Ability to lead a team of developers and requirements gathering and issue triage with users, organized and driven
Salary range : Minimum Compensation: Rs. 8-12 LPA + benefits. Actual compensation will depend on experience and knowledge.
Location : Baner, Pune