We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate scalable software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Design, develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Develop web applications implementing MVT architecture using Django web application frameworks
- Write effective APIs
- Manage the complete software development process from conception to deployment
- Maintaining and upgrading the software following deployment
- Should be able to visualize a proposed system and be able to build it
- Experience with Django, Flask, rest frameworks
- Work with server-side technologies including databases and MVC and MVT patterns
- Maintain version control system such as GIT
- Should know all the phases of SDLC from requirement gathering to support and maintenance.
- 3-5 years proven experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures and system design
- Knowledge of LAMP and MEAN solution stacks
- Ability to develop front end website architecture and back-end website applications
- Familiarity with databases (MySQL, SQL, MongoDB), web servers (Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
About Ganit Business Solutions
What you've done:
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Designed and built microservices with focus on scale, reliability, availability, and security
- Breaking monolith into distributed services architecture
- Experience using node.js and various package managers, such as npm and yarn.
- Understand containerization using Docker or similar technologies
- Deployed software in Google, AWS, Azure or similar cloud native technologies
- Experience in Authentication & Web Security domain is a plus
We have a immediate opening for a full stack developer for Pune location.
What we are looking for:
- Strong coding and design skills
- Min 3 years of experience in full stack development
- API development (GraphQL, ASP.Net)(Good to have)
- Cloud Services (Microsoft Azure)(Good to have)
- NOSQL Databases and RDBMS (MongoDB, MSSQL, Azure Cloud DB)(Must Have)
- Progressive Web Application Generator tool (Gatsby, Gridsome)(Optional)
- Knowledge of version-control system (Git)(Good To have)
- You will be responsible for the design, development, validation, deployment and sustenance of features for Web applications
- Passion for growing your skills, experimenting and solving challenging problems
- Strong communication skills
**Work remotely / Work From Home with BigStep Technologies throughout your tenure**
Roles and Responsibilities :
What You'll Do
- Create the system architecture for any product from scratch as well as drive it for more than one development teams
- Design and deliver solutions that enable fast and efficient deployment of quality code to production
- Document the architectural blueprint and end to end design through flowcharts and diagrams.
- Set coding standards for development teams and ensure all released code is following standards
- Oversee the code review process, performing reviews when necessary
- Establish strong communication channels and relationships with the development teams, supporting them throughout the release cycle
- Continuously evaluate the existing software to identify areas of improvement and ensure architectural integrity as additional features are added.
- Lead DevOps and implement tooling and process improvements when you identify gaps
- Work with various stakeholders and identify the scope of the work, provide high level estimations, create a timeline and come up with the approach and design for the same.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform.
- Coach and mentor the development teams to improve the overall expertise and skills of the team.
- Take care of the development of critical components and POCs for new technologies to be used.
- Deliver high quality deliverables individually/as a team adhering to industry best practices.
- Troubleshoot any errors or issues that arise in the application/infrastructure components quickly and efficiently.
What You Bring
- 8+ years in software development or product engineering
- Proficient in MEAN Stack
- Good experience in backend development with Node.js
- Expertise in developing RESTful APIs
- Have created multi-transactional and highly redundant systems from ideation to production
- Customer-centric mindset
- Expertise in Agile SCRUM best practices
- Expertise in implementing front-end of applications using HTML5, Angular.js
- Proficient in MVC, OOPS concepts, Web Development Concepts, HTML, JSON, REST API development
- Strong coding skills, good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to break down complex technical concepts into something digestible by non-technical stakeholders
**Work remotely / Work From Home with BigStep Technologies throughout your tenure**
We are looking for a Shopify app developer on an urgent basis. The candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in Shopify custom app development for private and public apps.
- Proficient in Liquid, HTML/CSS, React JS & Node.
- Must have hands-on experience in Databases. (MongoDB)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Aware of Shopify variables and Shopify API.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Should have good communication & management skills for daily sprints.
DIGIREX is an IT consulting and software services company delivering complex custom
software solutions on a variety of technology platforms to organizations across industry verticals.
Role & Responsibilities
- A Proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer with good understanding of Java script, jQuery, HTML, CSS. The individual will need to be hands on with development, performance optimisation, secure development process, usability, and coding standards of the product.
- Strong ROR development experience and follows best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, and code standards).
- Should have a mix of excellent reasoning ability to document, develop and test software with the commitment to excellence and defect free product before being deployed.
- Should be able to work closely with all stakeholders to investigate, fix, optimise, test, and deploy high quality solutions.
- Should have hands on understanding of technical design, implementation, and maintenance of technical initiatives towards improving and scaling of products.
- Self-motivated and should rapidly incorporate new requirements and deliver successfully by self.
- Effectively communicates with peers and stakeholders, gathers and clarify requirements from technical & functional aspect.
- Follows software development process; consistently innovates processes to improve individual and team productivity and quality.
- Strong Analytical, Problem Solving Skills and participates in all activities with urgency, should be result oriented and with strong work ethic.
- Experience with Agile development lifecycle with excellent understanding of feature estimation and ability to communicate issues and risks that may impact timelines or resources.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 4+ years of IT experience.
- At least 4 years commercial web development experience.
- At least 3 years of Ruby on Rails commercial development experience.
- Familiarity with Relational and Non Relation Databases ( Postgres, Mysql, MongoDb)
- REST API development.
- Familiarity with In Memory Database ( Redis, Memcache )
- AGILE/SCRUM development Experience.
- Development practices - Rails test framework / TDD / BDD, Domain Driven Design, SOLID, refactoring, OOP design patterns
- Expertise in version control system ( GIT )
- Candidate need to be comfortable dabbling with some basic infrastructure management on AWS.
- Familiarity with ( React, Vue ) is a plus.
HireSure.ai is a blockchain registry for job offers & employment history. Companies get transparent, immutable, and cryptographically verifiable job offers and employment history record stored in a secured cloud blockchain. HireSure companies experience significantly higher join ratio, better retention, a better brand perception, and better control on the hiring process. We are looking for passionate developers, willing to work in cutting edge technologies, and having experience in Django/Python.
- Work with the Product/ Business teams to get a full understanding of the requirements and propose creative and efficient solutions
- Come up with innovative solutions to the hurdles that confront us on a day-to-day basis.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
Product changes will be frequent and driven by metrics, growth hack findings, improving user experience and user feedback so that we can build the best for our end users
Your responsibilities will include :
1. working with CTO to develop robust, web-based applications interacting
with databases, filesystems and APIs
2. regularly speaking with the company's founder to discuss ideas and
3. Identify and establish best practices and frameworks keeping in mind
parameters of performance, responsiveness, security, maintainability,
extensibility, and reuse
4. working on ideas and converting them into practical user experience
We really like people who can remain updated on new and evolving client - side technologies, their application to our functionality or architecture goals.
If you are looking to build something meaningful, something which you can call your own and something which you'll truly love, this job is for you.
Some must haves are:
1. Professional experience in developing web based applications with in
Node.Js. Experience in Express/React is bonus.
2. You must be familiar with Social Media Auth APIs
least one of the following MVC Frameworks (Angular, Backbone, Ember,
React etc.), preferably react.
4. Have knowledge of database, preferably some NoSQL DB like Mongo.
5. You must be familiar with Git version control system
6. Familiarity with 3+ programming languages
should understand react js, bootstrap and and android
Willing to work in a startup in Gurgaon
6 days a week
Design and build efficient, scalable systems that are used by millions of people across the globe from day one
Own what you build as you create, test, and refine what's under the hood of our pages and services
Investigate production issues pertaining to customer features to determine root cause and implement solutions
Investigate existing queries and write new queries with performance optimization in mind- Build well-designed software in a way that is generic, reusable, and easily extensible, as well as solves the business needs and requirements
Collaborate with product managers, designers, and software engineers to ensure design vision is maintained, and UI deliverables are completed on time
Work with the real-time feedback from our users (external and internal) to make the products better
Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat!
Who fits the bill? :-
2-4 years of experience in building tech products with user focus Excellent problem-Solving skills using design patterns
Strong fundamentals in data structures and algorithms
Excellent coding and debugging skills in NodeJS and a deep understanding of web architecture.
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Experience working with MongoDB understanding of database and query efficiency basics
Building scalable and performance-oriented services with caching techniques
Knowledge of RESTful paradigms and to experience building/consuming APIs
Strong command of cross-browser development techniques and progressive enhancements- Experience in building scalable systems is an added plus
About the Company:-
Perspectico AI is an AI-based value matching tool for recruiters to hire candidates based on customized paraments, faster by leveraging elements of Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Currently, Perspectico AI has more than 150 recruiters using its product and is undergoing rapid expansion in 51 cities across India. Being a tech product company, Perspectico AI is a brand under Perspectico Learning Private Limited, founded in 2017, by an SSCBS Alumni.
Perspectico AI has recently received angel funding and has been widely featured in national and international media including Yourstory, Economic Times, Entrepreneur, VC Circle, The Hindu, Indian Express, among others.