We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate scalable software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Design, develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Develop web applications implementing MVT architecture using Django web application frameworks
- Write effective APIs
- Manage the complete software development process from conception to deployment
- Maintaining and upgrading the software following deployment
- Should be able to visualize a proposed system and be able to build it
- Experience with Django, Flask, rest frameworks
- Work with server-side technologies including databases and MVC and MVT patterns
- Maintain version control system such as GIT
- Should know all the phases of SDLC from requirement gathering to support and maintenance.
- 3-5 years proven experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures and system design
- Knowledge of LAMP and MEAN solution stacks
- Ability to develop front end website architecture and back-end website applications
- Familiarity with databases (MySQL, SQL, MongoDB), web servers (Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Ganit Business Solutions
Ganit Inc. is in the business of enhancing the Decision Making Power (DMP) of businesses by offering solutions that lie at the crossroads of discovery-based artificial intelligence, hypothesis-based analytics, and the Internet of Things (IoT).
The company's offerings consist of a functioning product suite and a bespoke service offering as its solutions. The goal is to integrate these solutions into the core of their client's decision-making processes as seamlessly as possible. Customers in the FMCG/CPG, Retail, Logistics, Hospitality, Media, Insurance, and Banking sectors are served by Ganit's offices in both India and the United States. The company views data as a strategic resource that may assist other businesses in achieving growth in both their top and bottom lines of business. We build and implement AI and ML solutions that are purpose-built for certain sectors to increase decision velocity and decrease decision risk.
React.JS, Node JS.
Must have worked with creation of deeplinks for mobile apps
Must be well experienced in AWS, especially elastic bean in AWS
Must have worked with push notifications service
Must know socket programming
It is a venture-backed (two global mega VC funds) social commerce enabler that is helping DTC brands succeed by harnessing the power of consumer networks. Our mission is to decentralize marketing away from low-trust channels such as FB, Google, and large influencers toward the high-trust social networks of everyday consumers.
As a Founding Engineer, you'll be responsible for designing, building, and launching our product to customers. Specifically,
● Since our team is lean and we plan to keep it that way - you’ll be one of the first five engineers in leading the zero-to-one journey of a product our customers are hungry for
● Lead technical design and implementation of the frontend and backend of the product with coaching and mentorship from world-class technical architects
● Have knowledge of (or learn) how to work with Shopify’s CLI
● Iterate quickly to create delightful user experiences, working closely with
customers/ design partners
● Help us hire a world-class engineering team in the months ahead
● Our team is currently fully remote (with offices to be opened in Bangalore and Mumbai over next few months) and cross-border across San Francisco, Boston, and India - help us cultivate a remote-first, inclusive, diverse, and friendly culture
● Work directly with the founders with an ownership mindset
Skills and Experience:
● Prior experience working with backend tech stacks (e.g. Spring Boot, Ruby on Rails, Django, Laravel)
● Experience with service service-oriented architecture, writing REST APIs, unit testing, and architectural design
● Understanding of modern web stacks and architecture (HTTP, REST, GraphQL, WebSockets)
● Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases and other technologies (e.g. Mysql,Redis, Kafka)
● Prior experience working with frontend tech stacks (e.g. React, Angular, Vue.js)
● Prior experience working with frontend UI frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Tailwind CSS)
Roles and Responsibilities
1) Understand client requirements and functionalities.
2) Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
3) Responsible for solving complex technical issues.
4) Ensure quality projects are delivered within defined timelines.
5) Active involvement in client communication to understand functional requirements.
6) Maintain high standards of quality for code, documentation and other deliverables.
1) Good experience in Angular/React
2) Hand on Node.JS./Express JS
3) Database : MYSQL/MongoDB
4) Experience in Java Script, Typescript.
6) Experience working in an Agile environment.
7) Good communication skills.
Technical Skills Desired:
Who Should apply?
Only for Serious job seekers
Technically Strong Candidates who are willing to take up challenging roles and want to raise their Career graph.
Why Think n Solutions Software?
Exposure to latest Technology. Opportunity working in different platforms Direct client interaction
Rapid Career Growth
Friendly Knowledge sharing Environment
- Must have experience in either of backend software development [J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring core, JPA] or Node.Js
- Must have experience in designing/implementing Hibernate/ORM, Restful web services, Micro Services using Java or Node Js
- Knowledge with relational/ NoSQL databases (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB)
- Knowledge with versioning (Git or SVN) /build tools (Maven/Ant/Gradle/Junit), Unit testing & code coverage tools is desired
- Knowledge of App / Web servers (NGINX / Tomcat / Jboss Wildfly)
- Understands the process of new application development and has the ability to apply these concepts with minimal mentoring and supervision.
- Advanced knowledge experience using any of IDE (e.g., Eclipse, SonarQube, STS, VS Code)
- Knowledge on Cloud platform, technologies & deployments is an added advantage
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and
- Must have experience with Agile tools
Functional Skills Desired:
- Good knowledge in product development domains
- Knowledge in Finance and Insurance domain preferred
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of
- Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities contributing to team meetings;
- Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Understanding and implementation of security and data
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and standards and best industry
- Usage of Process tools – JIRA, TFS, HP QC or any other agile tools, also knowledge of CMM Level 3 development process.
- Self-motivated & working independently with minimal
- Maintain code integrity and
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual
- Follow the coding standards for java/node and angular
Technical Skills Good to Have:
- Usage of troubleshooting tools like J Profiler, J Meter or application performance tuning
- Exposure to Non-web-based developments, for both mobile and
- Development experience using Docker, Kubernetes, Containerization etc in AWS or other cloud platforms
- Willing to take up proof of concepts and showcase the technical capability
- Usage of design tools Visio or draw io
- Usage of CI/CD pipeline
- Work with development teams and UI/UX designers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving and logical skills.
Experience with web technologies including HTML, CSS, JS, AJAX, Bootstrap, Jquery etc.
- Experience in Web Application Development using PHP/MySQL.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding of MySQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Responsible for handling a projects using MVC framework CodeIgniter/Laravel.
- Design interchange of data between the server and the client using RESTful/GraphQL.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Build efficient, testable & reusable PHP modules in latest version.
- Should have basic knowledge in Scrum and Git.
About the Company
Blue Sky Analytics is a Climate Tech startup that combines the power of AI & Satellite data to aid in the creation of a global environmental data stack. Our funders include Beenext and Rainmatter. Over the next 12 months, we aim to expand to 10 environmental data-sets spanning water, land, heat, and more!
- Ideate and design multiple microservices and their interaction.
- Documenting code and infrastructure architecture.
- Building APIs that are flexible and scalable.
- Occasionally you will be asked to work on the frontend side of things.
- Deploying and maintaining multiple services.
- Adding, removing, and updating parts of the application keeping in mind the bigger vision of the organization.
- 1- 4 years of work experience.
- Excellent command over relational databases like Postgres(preferred) or MySQL.
- Both frontend and backend exposure.
- Exposure to REST API architecture and development.
- Must know code designing patterns and common language-agnostic principles e.g. DRY, KISS< MVP.
- Exposure to AWS services like EC2, Cloudwatch, Lambda, S3, CI/CD, etc & production level experience in DevOps.
- Basic understanding of containers like Docker, Kubernetes, and Linux based systems.
- Exposure to Microservices and serverless architecture.
- Self-starters and curious folks who don't need to be micromanaged.
- Understand when to make trade-offs and are insistent that quality doesn't always have to compromise speed.
- Passionate about Blue Sky Climate Action and working with data at scale.
- Work from anywhere: Work by the beach or from the mountains.
- Open source at heart: We are building a community where you can use, contribute and collaborate on.
- Own a slice of the pie: Possibility of becoming an owner by investing in ESOPs.
- Flexible timings: Fit your work around your lifestyle.
- Comprehensive health cover: Health cover for you and your dependents to keep you tension free.
- Work Machine of choice: Buy a device and own it after completing a year at BSA.
- Quarterly Retreats: Yes there's work-but then there's all the non-work+fun aspect aka the retreat!
- Yearly vacations: Take time off to rest and get ready for the next big assignment by availing the paid leaves.
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Cloud app development experience
- Strong NodeJs and ReactJS experience
- Advanced knowledge of NodeJS and relational databases
- Understanding of APIs, pagination, searching, sorting
- Experience with building, modifying and extending API endpoints (REST or
GraphQL) for data retrieval and persistence.
- Creating high performance UI etc.
- Experience with SQL and NOSQL databases
- Experience with the full software development life cycle, including requirements
collection, design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
- Experience with scrum or other agile software development methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, decision making and
- Min 3 year experience
- Not more than 15 year experience.
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically
clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12
PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here
because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period
We are looking for developers who can meticulously analyze project requirements and carry forward the development of backend modules which are highly robust and scalable.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Development (Coding).
- Code Management (Code Reviews, Maintaining Code Standards).
- Repository Management (Branches, Tags, Documentations).
- Concept feasibility checks.
- Managing a team of 3 - 5 members.
Qualifications and Skills:
- With 3 -5 years of experience in the technology domain.
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated mindset.
- Experience with web technologies such as:
- React or Angular (Experience with server side development)
- Java Spring Boot (Preferred)
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Bonus: C# .NET Core, NodeJS
- Strong data structures, algorithms and design patterns knowledge.
- Deep knowledge of web related technologies such as sockets, REST framework, GraphQL (Bonus), etc.
- Experience working in early stage startups (Bonus).
- Experience in real-time communication products.
- Experience in client communications.
- Would be bonus: Experience working with R&D teams, Prototyping, Hypothesis Testing.
Immediate Joining/Notice period-30days
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 3 -5 years
Location: HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka
We @ Snapwiz are looking for passionate programming geeks to join as our colleagues in Bangalore. We're a startup with a big reach, so you'll be able to have a huge impact.
As a Product Developer, you will design, develop, and implement new ideas for Snapwiz's EduTech products.
Here's what you will be doing:
• Responsible for building responsive and elegant web applications.
• Working with designers, product managers to collaboratively own the front-end and back-end layer to deliver stellar end-user experiences
• Test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle
• Architect, develop, and maintain reusable components.
Role: Associate Software Engineer ( Fullstack Developer Role)
Experience : 0 -1 Year
Education : BE/B.tech ( 2019 & 2020 Graduates)
Current Location & Job Location: Bangalore