Request is to onsite (Belgium)
Education and Technical Expertise:
- Deep knowledge in one or more domains of the study required for the function.
- Capability to write clear and structured technical documents.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, very good communication skills, and able to work in a team.
- The capability of working in an international/multicultural environment.
- Ability to apply high quality standard
- Good experience in Angular.
- Good experience & knowledge of latest trends in Java, J2EE, Spring framework, Oracle, SQL, HTML, XML, XSD.
- Good knowledge of web services (SOAP, REST).
- Good knowledge of Cloud Technologies and Micro Services is an asset
- Experience with the following tools/ frameworks: Maven, GIT
- Experience in PKI is an asset
- The methodology is Agile
- Reporting tools are JIRA and Confluence
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns, and best practices in Angular,
- J2EE, Web services, and SSL/TLS technologies
- Providing solution options
- Development of applications (full stack) using the technologies/tools mentioned in the specific expertise
- Review of Information Systems Infrastructure Architectures
- Performing PoC in the requested technologies
- Participation in user, service, and project meetings
- Create / update documentation as part of knowledge management
- Strive for innovation and open to new trends
About HNM Solutions
Position : Web Developer (.Net Core)
Min 2 to 4 Years of experience in C# and ASP.NET, Web application development.
Knowledge about cloud programming or migration to cloud is preferred.
- Proficient in Web Application development using ASP.NET, C# with .Net version 4.0/ 4.5.
- Experience with SQL Server or any other equivalent Database and know how to build efficient queries.
- Experience in debugging in multiple browsers.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Clear understanding of SVN or an equivalent VCS.
- Familiar with IIS and deploying code to Web Server.
- Should have excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Good hands on designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, and writing Unit Test cases, etc.
- Translate use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Help maintain code quality
- Able to work well in a team setting
Academic Qualifications Required:
- B.E. / B.Tech. /MSC in Computer Science or IT.
TechGenies is a global software development company with years of experience in delivering cutting edge, custom solutions to a wide range of verticals and industries. We operate software factories in locations that ensure access to great programming and information technology talent at extremely competitive costs.
Our model of operation is simple. We provide our clients with an “off-site” development team that can either augment their current IT staff or be the only development team the client has. These remote programmers are dedicated to the client and grow as the client needs evolve, but always operate as if the client directly employed them.
TechGenies is the modern employee intranet that helps companies connect and engage employees across the enterprise. The TechGenies platform helps employees better communicate with co-workers, find information, and transfer knowledge. TechGenies was built to help businesses not only create an immersive and inspiring digital workplace but also to reinforce their unique culture. We aim to break the barriers of traditional work environments to deliver a better workplace, anywhere.
Our customers are organizations that care deeply about their employees and company culture, we’re proud to work with the likes of Lockton, Engage Talent, TrenData, Talexes, etc.
TechGenies is headquartered in Richardson, TX, US, with operations in Mexico, Canada, the Middle East, India, Argentina, Peru and Philippine.
Visit on below link to know more about our company:
Role:- Full Stack_Mean Stack Developer/Lead
Experience:- 5-8 Years & 8+ Years for Lead
Required Skills :-
We are looking for a Full stack NodeJS/Angular Framework responsible for the server and client sides of our service. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible to implement a complete user interface in the form of a responsive web app, with a focus on creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
- Integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Interact with the clients on a day to day basis
Skills and Qualifications :-
- 3-6 years of professional experience
- 2-3 years in MEAN stack technologies
- Provide support and guidance to the development teams during the analysis, development, and testing cycles
- Able to coach and mentor less seasoned engineers.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind scalable applications
- Working experience in microservice environment is preferred
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and SVN
- Proficiency in Redux, Bootstrap, SweetAlert2, Express, and PostgreSQL is preferred
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive experience with performance tuning and code optimization
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience
What it is like to work at TechGenies / why will you join us?
We’re a very people focused startup and we strive for an open and transparent culture. We value those able to push themselves and empower their fellow teammates, whilst keeping a relaxed working environment. TechGenies provides a competitive compensation package along with medical and accidental insurance. We believe in work-life integration and offer a flexible work environment. These benefits, coupled with an amazing team of individuals who believe in our mission and value openness, collaboration and teamwork, make TechGenies an incredible place to work.
It’s really important to us to celebrate our successes, so we have lots of team meals and outings too. In short, we’ll make sure you love working at TechGenies. Check out our Glassdoor rating here: https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/TechGenies-Reviews-E1879267.htm
- Salary: Best in the industry
- Reward & Recognition
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Work from Home
- Flexible Working Hours
- Casual Dress
- Parties & Fun
- Flexible Salary Benefits
- Internet and Mobile Reimbursement.
Creates, modifies and maintains software applications individually or as part of a team under general supervision.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Codes, tests, debugs, implements and documents software applications using established coding standards and methodologies
• Work within an agile scrum team, contributing to an atmosphere of continuous improvement
• Perform code reviews to ensure adherence to best practices
• Understands how to interpret designs and database models and effectively collaborate with Architects
• Master the technologies, languages, and practices used by the team and project assigned
• Trouble shoot and resolve issues in existing software
• Continuous performance improvement of the system
• Minimum three years of HL7 development experience (implementation only will not be considered) using an industry known interface engine
• Understanding of FHIR and its primary components
• Experience with AWS or Azure cloud-based technologies
• Experience with OAuth2
• Minimum two years EDIFecs experience (Rhapsody will be considered if three years minimum)
• Strong problem-solving and analysis skills
• Experience with high transactional volume systems
• Ability to design and build workflows from requirements document
• Ability to gather requirements from existing platform
• Ability to learn new development language and platforms quickly and apply that knowledge effectively
• AWS Cloud technologies
• CI/CD experience or understanding
Looking for folks with a hacker's mindset
We’re seeking a talented developer to help build our platform from the ground up. As a critical member of a dynamic and highly-motivated team, you will have to perform a full stack developers role. And will be responsible for designing & coding new functionality from scratch and maintaining or enhancing the current functionality.
- Clear communication skills and a strong customer first attitude
- PHP expert with live project implementations in Laravel framework with MySQL database
- Write clean and well-designed & scalable code
- Maniacal about creating flawless & defect-free delivery
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product code and databases. Refactor or optimize existing code & database where needed
- Maintain a positive and healthy work environment within the team and have fun while doing it
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle right from requirements through till deployment
- Ability to learn and implement automated test tools
MERN stack Developer:
Know Your Work:
- As a MERN Stack Developer, it’s your responsibility to translate storyboards and various use cases to create high-performing apps
- Write, execute, and maintain clean, reusable and scalable code
- Integrate our various data storage solutions
- Ensure the responsiveness and boost the performance of our apps
- Find and address the various bottlenecks and bug-fixes
- Help in code automatization
What You Need To Apply:
- Previous working experience as a MERN stack developer for 3+ years
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in a self-directed way.
- Demonstrated successful development of enterprise-grade web applications
- Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Keen attention to detail
- Comfortable leading product development
- Strong work ethic and desire to build industry-leading products
- Proactive instead of reactive
- Looking for ways to improve self and projects
Developer will work collaboratively with other developers, Product Managers, designers and SMEs, owning all aspects of product development from requirement gathering, coding, testing and deployment. This specific role will be responsible for developing required applications and supporting them in DevOps model. - Work with product manager and stakeholders to analyze user stories - Participate in team activities to estimate and plan sprints - Implement stories and work with team to meet sprint goals - Write unit tests and contribute to ongoing testing needs. - Ongoing support of capabilities following DevSecOps practices. Prior knowledge in Finance or electronic Payment area is preferred but not necessary.
- “Nice to have” Skills: Datadog, Material Design, Kafka
- Open to remote candidates or do they need to be on site when the site re-opens? Open to remote
Full Stack Engineer
Striving for excellence is in our DNA.
We are more than just specialists; we are experts in agile software development with a keen focus on Cloud Native D3 (Digital, Data, DevSecOps. We help leading global businesses to imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world.
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are a multinational company that is growing fast. This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you have it in you?
About The Role
StatusNeo is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our creative team of UI designers and developers. To be eligible, you are a star developer who is excited to work with a team of experts in user experience, design, web application server, and frontend development.
As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will implement easy-to-use and scalable web applications offering creative solutions to configure, monitor, and visualize new generation edge computing services. You will vet various open source and close source technologies, components, libraries, tools, etc., and help build a scalable, highly available, and easily manageable system.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base. You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
Architect and design intelligent web applications that serves the diverse requirement of edge computing solutions
Code while considering performance, scalability, maintainability, and flexibility
Innovate on features to deliver simple and intuitive usage for provisioning, monitoring, information visualization, debugging, and big-data analysis
Collaborate with architects, UX designers, and product managers to build a delightful user experience
Chip into design end-to-end system architecture, working with different technical teams
Learn and apply new technologies, best design practices, and usability patterns
Share the knowledge with code reviews and suggestions to ensure the quality of product according to standards, processes, and procedures
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
5-8 yrs. of engineering experience
Expert of anyone frontend frameworks such as Angular2 / Angular4, React, or Backbone
Deep understanding of end-2-end testing and test automation of web applications
Strong working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and Sass
Good To Have
Good command of the English language for written and verbal communication Technical skills
Experience working in Agile teams
Work within a team of developers
What We Offer
National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
Modern & lively working environment
Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
We are a startup company based out of Mohali developing mobile and web applications that changes the way people use technology. We live in the realm of rising, ever-evolving technology. From the cassette tape to nanotech skeletons, we've come a long way. Splitting an atom is no big deal and who'd have thought that we'd talk through airwaves? Change is inevitable, and the tide that brings it.
At Relinns, we breathe tech solutions and embrace innovation with open arms. With over 5 years of experience, we've had phenomenal growth which acts as a testimony to the knowledge we've come to gather over time. We have been fortunate enough to get an opportunity to work with clients such as Apollo Tyres, Khatabook, Shahi Exports, Manchester City Football Club, etc.
We invite you to join us in developing something new and innovative for this world.
Immense scope for learning and development
Work with an innovative and fun environment
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming techniques (Inheritance, interfacing, extensions, clean Architecture,Mediatr etc).
- Experience building reusable components and frontend libraries.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Manage the lifecycle of code development, from ideation to sprints to deployment.
- UI Technologies (Angular, React, Typescript)
- working with public cloud (Azure)
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- 3+ years of experience in ASP.NET and 1+ years of experience in Angular
- Azure SQL ,Azure Devops
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and planning skills
- Working experience of Agile development methodologies and of DevOps integration
- Exposure to JIRA or other ALM tools to create a productive, high-quality developmen
- Working experience in swagger for API documentation and TEST UNIT in order to run them before building and release.
- C#, WCF Services, Windows Services, Web API, Entity Framework NET Core 3.1
- Web Services (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP)
- Messaging technologies(Kafka/MQ)
- In-memory databases (Redis)
- Relational databases (SQL server/DB2)
Our goal is simple - Provide a new way to do Insurance, which is secure, easy, and focuses on the consumer while staying compliant with the frameworks laid down by the regulator.
Think of us as the one-stop-shop for all your insurance needs without the hassle of having to set-up and manage your own complex insurance infrastructure.
Why Explore a Career with us?
The Insurance ecosystem in India is currently fragmented and distributed. Claims in Insurance are stressful because of the lengthy processes and long wait times before they are settled. We are here to change that and make Insurance Simple.
We know that ours is a lofty vision, but we are in it for the long haul. Our work will give everyone the ability to sell Insurance to their customers and improve the economy. For this - we need co-creators who share our vision. We want to do it together with a team of like-minded people who are in it to reinvent the way we do Insurance and potentially connect the entire ecosystem. We want to grow fast while creating a sustainable business and bring about disruption in an
industry, which in a post-COVID world, needs to be disrupted for the better!
Founded in: 2019
Number of Employees: 10 - 50 employees
Industries: Banking / Financial / Insurance, Computer Software / IT / Internet
Technology Stack: Java SpringBoot, MongoDB, MySQL, React, AWS
This is a mission-critical role. We are a small, diverse, agile, and high-performance, engineering team. We're looking for versatile developers who will:
Innovate our existing product and work on creating tools that crunch integration times and time to market
Improve through peer-learning and transmit them to the Assurekit dev ecosystem.
Take ownership and get the job done.
We are clear. We need role shapers, not role takers.
You will be responsible for the design, development, and delivery of our web-based application in an agile manner built on Java Spring Boot, React My SQL, and Mongo DB.
You will be expected to write code on a day-to-day basis while testing it on real-world use cases
You will be an independent owner of your feature on the platform.
You will be a part of the core software development team and are expected to participate in all development cycles.
You will be responsible for the closure of business requirements end-to-end by working cross-functionally and will be expected to mentor and drive other members of the team.