Strong prospecting skills and ability to engage CXOs and Founders in building a value proposition for Salesforce 360 platform.
High motivation, resilience, positive attitude and ambition to build a career at Salesforce
Very strong communication skills with ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional environment
Very strong business acumen, interest in technology and how it’s shaping businesses.
Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritise, and manage time effectively
Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Willingness to advance in our organisation by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious selfstarters every day.
Pioneer Foods Pvt Ltd is a Food manufacturing and exporting company that specialises in traditional snacks without compromising on the health factor. Their range of cereal based nutritional ready-to-eat snack packs are "Enriched with goodness". Their products are available across India, Middle East and North America, in stores and through ecommerce websites.The company believes in focusing on providing tasty, roasted, contemporary flavoured and highly nutritious ingredients like Quinoa , Chia , Flaxseeds , Sunflower seeds, Oats, Fenugreek etc. with an Indian twist to the health-conscious current and future generations.
As an Export Manager, you will generate business to develop the export vertical of the firm through aggressive sales and marketing.
What you will do:
- Devising strategies for increasing the market and market share of company's product in the given region and ensuring effective implementation of the same.
- Improving brand & credibility of the company's product in the international market via - Continuous product promotion campaigns along with monitoring and ensuring the implementation of the same
- Defining strategies to explore new international markets and generating higher revenues from the international sales
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new & existing clients.
- Being responsible for pre and post shipment documentation: Invoice/ Packing list, Executing post shipment documents as per the terms of the export order, preparing BRC, etc.
- Planning and coordinating with the team as well as various vendors for the timely delivery of orders.
- Ensuring that shipments are in compliance with all laws and regulations. You need to be well updated with the various export laws.
What you need to have:
- The candidate should have 4+ years of experience in developing International sales as well as export documentation.
- Good contact base in various countries of Distributors
- Good contact base in various countries of Buyers
- Good contact base in various countries of Chain Stores
- The Candidate should carry analytical thinking as he/she is expected to work with sales data.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal & Written).
- Ability to handle overseas Buyers, CHA & Transporters independently.
- Experience in Pre- & Post Export Documentation.
- Very well versed in MS Word & MS Excel.
- Having experience in Digital Marketing will be preferred.
We are one of the leading Influencer marketing agencies in India that help in ideating brand campaign strategies and backing them with effective advocacy solutions so as to deliver high-quality engagement for the brand. Boasting a base of over 25000+ social media influencers and bloggers, it helps you find the right influencer for your brand. Brands who trust LetsInfluence include giants like Flipkart, Boat, MPL, Oyo, Bytedance, TimesInternet, Snapdeal, Cosco, Meesho, Bombay shaving company among 100+ other top brands. To know more, checkout our website url: www.letsinfluence.io
We specialize in working with brands for movie integrations, web series integrations, and Influencer Marketing and Celebrity endorsements. We are the voice of new-age influencers and create stunning campaigns.
Role: Business Development Manager
Location: Gurgaon, India. For everyone’s safety, our team is currently operating remotely.
Job Type: Permanent
Flexible Working Hours: 9 hrs (Mon - Fri)
Experience: 2+ Years
Looking for females only!
We’re looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth by increasing revenue through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Sounds like your kind of company? Great! Here’s what this role entails:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain (increase in revenue) and client satisfaction.
- Lead generation, client meeting, negotiations and achieving the desired targets of acquiring new brands.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and client needs and focus more on how to do sales and increase revenue.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Set up processes for maintaining records of leads, sales, revenue, invoices, agreements, sales contracts and guidelines, etc.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Increasing the value of current clients while attracting new ones.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related fields.
- Strong communication skills and influencer marketing knowledge.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Fronix Solutions provides more than just gifted professionals; we provide top talent to back up your business in attaining their objectives. Our consulting teams are based from inside and around our core operational areas, ensuring on-target skillsets.
We are looking for an All-Star US IT Bench sales recruiter with 1-5 years of experience in attending to and closing customary and niche positions with ease. We need someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a strong background in recruiting for IT skill set.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Update and maintain every month reports of Interviews scheduled and placements done.
- End to End cycle of sales from submitting Profiles, Rate Negotiations, and Follow Up.
- Handling the Full Cycle of Bench Sales Recruitment. i.e., sourcing Job requirements from Prime Vendors, Clients, etc., to submitting the Bench Consultants.
- Negotiating the best rates, following up on Interview Schedules & Placing the Consultants at best deals.
- Regular interaction and Follow-up with bench Consultants and identifying their needs and getting them into projects accordingly.
- Handle and Turn H1 B Transfers and Referrals on to our W2 Consultants.
- Coordinate with the Internal recruiting team for any new client or Vendor requirements applicable for assigned bench.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- The ideal candidate must have experience working with Direct client or Prime vendor.
- Strong knowledge and working experience on W2, 1099, and Corp to Corp (C2C).
- Hands-on experience in contract, permanent, contract-to-hire positions.
- Strong understanding of excellent candidate assessment skills, technical requirements and resume updating skills
- Experience using job boards such as Glassdoor, Simply hired, Dice, Monster, and ETC.
- Experience in various search/sourcing methods, including LinkedIn, Hangouts and Google search engines.
- Excellent communication skills and strong negotiation skills handling all visa types especially US Citizens, Green Card holders.
- Accuracy and the ability to follow through, capable of working independently in a high volume, fast-paced, deadline-oriented situation.
- Strong knowledge of negotiating salary/hourly pay rate for the contract/full-time requirements.
- Should have a great hustling strength to strive for leveling assigned KPI’s
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Hyderabad (Onsite from day 1)
Shifts: Night Shift
Timings: 7:30pm to 4:30 (IST)
· Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
· Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
· Identify potential clients, and the decision-makers within the client organization.
· Research and build relationships with new clients.
· Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principles.
· Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
· Participate in pricing the solution/service.
· Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements, and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
· Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Energy, passion and a real drive to get ahead
· Capable, quick, determined
· Immaculate attention to detail
· Team player
· Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Conceptualize the Product Strategy for the SaaS - Cyber Security Product
- Collaborate & work closely with Product Team. Understand the short term and long term needs of the business to build products that win in the market place
- Help prioritise the goals for the functional unit within the organization – for the teams individually and together
- Guide sales force to arrive at optimal team structure and composition. Ensure that the team are motivated towards work and are at their optimal productivity level
- Work with other business leaders & contribute positively to sales practices and standards within the company. Unlock opportunities for achieving sales efficiency across the organisational units
- Participate in building bouquet of products in the SaaS - Cyber Security Product space to drive leadership with the State of the art - Cyber Security Product in India
- Performance manage and coach the team to understand client needs and challenges, and to work in an agile manner to convert those into sales opportunities
- Work closely with the marketing and communications team to drive the constant drumbeat needed to build a leading brand in a challenging market
- Lead a sales team committed and passionate about On-boarding client partners with innovative security solutions
- Owning sales targets overall and within accounts. Developing and implementing strategic plan to achieve the same
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships and be a partner to customers to understand their needs and objectives
- Consistently achieve Revenue & P&L targets in line with team/organizational objectives
- Recruit and retain from scratch the end to end sales team required to successfully deliver the strategy and achieve market leadership in the shortest possible time frame
Duties for Key Account Manager will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests. You should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth onboarding.
Develop and manage client portfolios.
Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
Analyse customer data to improve customer experience.
Hold product demonstrations for customers.
Improve onboarding processes.
Mediate between clients and the organization.
Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
Minimize customer churn.
Aid in product design and product development.
Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to our customers
Support and coordinate with the tech team to ensure seamless delivery to clients
What you’ll do:
Own the product knowledge base
Map customer journey and identify improvements at every stage
Maintain healthy customer engagement levels by identifying low utilization and providing solutions to further drive customer success
Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders
Be the product champion, interpret customer insights to drive change in product and act as a voice of the customer to the Product team
Manage the Customer Success strategy for tracking and reporting on client health and reducing Customer Churn
Create and perform Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews for ensuring customer retention and expansion - effectively delivering results to key stakeholders
Raise open issues with cross-functional teams and take ownership of resolving the issues in a timely manner
Constantly work towards providing innovative strategies for delivering customer delight
Engage with clients to understand the nuances of their work processes and the resulting needs and pain points.
Tools and Skills Required
Highly organized and able to multi-task.
Self-driven and proactive nature.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience in SAAS based product, CRM or ERP.
Knowledge of customer success processes.
Experience in document creation.
Patient and active listener.
Passion for service.
Have high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Good to Have:
You should be passionate about engaging customers and expanding their use cases through our product
You have strong problem-solving skills and are great at finding creative solutions and workarounds when needed
You have good data analysis and data-driven decision-making skills
Strong project management skills
3+ years proven track record in an enterprise account management role (Customer Success, Relationship Manager, Key Account Management)
Strong Technical Background.
What's attractive about us?
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn't mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each day. Whether you'd like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
Key Conferences and Event Passes
Team Lunches and Parties
That's what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!