Do you have a knack on layout and designing?
Are you good in using CADing and drafting tools?
If so, we have a perfect opportunity that just might change your life. We have a great program that takes the hassle out of owning a home for customers. You will be representing the leading Solar Panel installation company in the US, with a vast experience in renewable energy. Growth is right around the corner, and we need talented people like you.
Our Client has nurtured careers and helped staff turn professional goals and personal dreams into reality.
We hire the best and help them thrive in their career. We help our people get what they want by working with them to achieve their dreams. So what’s your role as a Permit Designer? You’d be helping the team to create great PV Permit Designs.
Candidates can work remotely after 3 months training in Noida.
Minimum Qualifications :-
* Must be a graduate of an Engineering course (Diploma holders welcome)
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Have great attention to detail
* Adept in using different CAD Tools
* A Team player
* A bachelor's degree in any course
* Flexible to work shifts
* Hunger to grow and do great things every day!
Why join this role / position?
* Earn a great salary
* Medical Insurance (With free dependants)
* Group life insurance
* Paid time off (PTO) such as sick days and vacation days
* Outstanding career growth
* Leadership opportunities
* Passionate, energetic & innovative work culture
* Friendly team driven environment
Amplior is a team of highly motivated and skilled individuals who are committed to delivering exceptional results for your business. We are driven by a passion for success and a determination to overcome any obstacles that stand in the way of achieving our goals.
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer is required in one of the leading global recycling platform with operations across the United States, UK, and Asia. Industry Preference : ex. paper, sugar, chemical, paint, fertilizer, oil & gas, candidates who are really interested to work and able to join on immediate basis may apply.
1. Design, build, and commission SPMs and Automated Equipment in collaboration with the fabrication team
2. Calculate & problem solve on design challenges in various equipment from conceptual proposals to detailed design.
3. Improve existing equipment with targeted performance and automation upgrades
4. Create detailed engineering drawings and bills of materials
5. Develop equipment operational and maintenance documentation in collaboration with process & fabrication teams and conduct relevant training
6. Develop models to capture engineering calculations and FEA to validate equipment design Develop and implement control narratives in collaboration with the automation and fabrication teams
7. Create conceptual plant layouts, Process & Instrumentation diagrams, and manuals in collaboration with projects and process teams
8. Manage team of mechanical engineers for design
1. B. Tech. / M. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with extensive hands-on experience in SPM design for diverse applications
2. Preference of candidate with prior work experience in process industries (for ex. paper, sugar, chemical, paint, fertilizer, oil & gas)
3. Knowledge of machine shop fabrication processes
4. Proficiency with all types of automation components, sensors, electromechanical actuators, motion control, hydraulics, pneumatics etc.
5. Good experience in FEA
6. Ability to work both independently and in teams
7. Proficiency with Solid Modelling 3D CAD, SolidWorks, AutoCAD
8. Extensive knowledge of material specifications/ grades/properties/uses with engineering codes, and extensive knowledge of engineering accessories like pumps, valves, motors, gear boxes etc.
CAD, FEA and CFD analysis expertise will be helpful.
experienced in 3D modelling / sheet meta / Weldments / Manufacturing drawings / casting
Roles and Responsibilities:
Collaborate with clients to understand their product/machine design and manufacturing requirements.
Design the aesthetics, and functionality of components and the whole product.
Present designs to clients/ internal team and understand if further modification is required.
Negotiating and agreeing contracts, budgets, and time-scales
Use CAD, and CAM systems to design and visualize projects.
Testing product designs using models, prototypes, specialist computer software, and computer-aided design (CAD) technology.
Investigating appropriate materials and production processes.
Producing sketches and sample designs.
Identify new systems and processes to drive quality, efficiency and save costs.
Undertake complex calculations.
Communicate effectively with the clients, colleagues, vendors, and suppliers involved in a project.
Plan effectively to ensure projects are delivered on time, to standard, and to budget.
Engineering in Mechanical, Electronics, Mechatronics, Robotics (Product/Industrial Design Skill is a MUST)
Experience as Industrial Design Engineer - 2-4 years
Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills (English)
Good sketching and concept generation skills
Ability to understand complex mathematical relationships that underpin the mechanical analysis
Experience with mechanical design work and knowledge in manufacturing processes
Product knowledge and thorough understanding of materials, linear and nonlinear behavior of materials, fatigue, and corrosion
Experience with various plastic fabricating processes
Experience in the use of lean tools to help develop new processes, layouts, and flow
Xfinito is building a portfolio in new product innovation, product contribution and infrastructure goals while providing individuals and teams the freedom to emphasize specific types of work.
Our work focuses on real –world problems that span the breadth of biomedical engineering, embedded systems, computer science, such as machine and deep learning, data mining, natural language processing, hardware and software performance analysis and much more.
JOB ROLE: PRODUCT DESIGN
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Work with internal and external customers for requirements and implementation details focused on making user-experience recommendations.
- Conduct user interviews and be responsible for writing interview scripts.
- Facilitate cross-functional team in brainstorming ideas to solve user problems.
- Translate ideas rapidly into high-level designs and user journey flows that address the
issue while contributing to holistic user experience within the product.
- Collaborate with Experience Designers to translate designs and user journey flows into
prototypes for new products, experiences, and features.
- Analyze post-launch user data to identify opportunities to improve UX/UI.
- Proficient knowledge in Autodesk fusion 360 modelling software.
- Demonstrated ability to apply design thinking methodologies to new product and feature innovation.
- Proven ability to conduct and analyze user research that drives design decisions.
- Demonstrated experience in designing for diverse groups of people (e.g., international audiences, multi-language localization, etc.).
- The ability to take a consultative approach during customer iterations. You should be able to interpret what solutions to provide, based on the questions asked.
- Self-motivation, with the ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build strong relationships with clients, and a successful track record of collaboration toward achieving objectives.
- Hands on experience with Computer Aided –Design tools.
We as a team are looking for freshers or young professionals with (0-4 years of experience) passion and eagerness to build products that are easy to use and visually appealing to our potential customer.
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Set costs and project fees according to budget
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Produce “sample” and “mood products”
- Supervise work progress
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practises
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, 2D, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills