Who are we?: FullStack Education is a fast-growing e-learning company that runs its ed-tech brand by the name Accredian (Credentials that matter | www.accredian.com ). Accredian arms working professionals with next-generation skill sets like data science and product management and provide them with a transformative learning experience to help them move up in their careers. The company has been founded by ISB and BITS Pilani graduates.
What will you do?
In this role, you will be leading a motivated sales team and take complete ownership of sales. Your will:
- Drive 2-3X growth in revenue every 6 months through people and world class sales practices
- Drive 3-4X conversions from current channels and optimize conversion percentage from the current lead flow
- Come up with Product Pricing & Product Innovation to multiply revenues.
- Drive growth of sales team from 50 to 200 in 6-12 month duration by hiring top class talent.
- Design industry beating incentive structures, sales challenges (monthly/weekly), compensation plans, etc
- Set a high-performance culture, energy, and cohesiveness so that sales teams are working with high energy
- Constantly mentor, coach, and train team leads.
- Demonstrated experience of driving top results in B2C & B2B Sales with 50+ crore annual targets.
- Experience in handling a sales team with 100-500 associates, leads, and managers.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong mastery of written and verbal English.
- Highly self-motivated, able to work with a target-driven mindset.
- Minimum 6+ years experience in similar roles in education and related industries.
- MBA from Tier 1,2 institutes (ISB, IIM, XLRI, BITS, etc) preferred.
What we offer
- In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, you get the opportunity to work with a super-talented team of professionals from high-pedigree backgrounds like ISB, BITS Pilani, NITs etc.
- Fast career growth.
- Opportunity to be a part of a super fast-growing company.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
What are we looking or
- Experience in Sales and/or customer consulting
- Ability to understand and handle data sets through google sheets and Excel
- Experience: 1-2 Years
- Convert highly qualified leads into Savage members, by consulting and guiding them based on their conditions and requirement
- Assess ways to optimize the overall top of funnel lead flow at Savage by working with external communities
- Create weekly reports on work done, what worked and what did not work.
- Be the voice of prospective customers in the system
- Excellent knowledge of Local premium GT and MT
- Have handled 3-4 SO's ,promoters, merchandiser.
- Non- food somewhat related to our product will be an added advantage.
- Good in communication and reporting.
- Excellent distributors handling/Negotiation (Age - less than 40)
- Connect and engage with pre generated leads via outbound calls (approx. 80-100 calls).
- Reach out to new customers and explain to them about benefits of the Services/Product Offered.
- Initiate repeat sales by follow up phone calls from existing customers.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customer needs.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
- Achieve sales targets by new customer acquisition and ensure growth / revenue from existing customers
- Adhere to quality standards and processes within defined metrics.
- Good communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Strong convincing skills
- Client handling skills
- Ability to handle stress and rejection in soliciting clients
- Prior experience in sales/business development/voice process will be preferred
- Solution oriented with effective problem solving skills
- Knowledge of various online portals will be an added advantage.
Main Purpose of Job:
1. Responsible for Lead Generation and Client Conversion (Closing deals with Pharmacies and Doctors)
2. Working on Client Retention and Marketing Strategies (Onboarding patients by doing promotional activities)
3. Cold calling and Field sales activities.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Key Activities - End Results
1. R&D for Lead Generation:
Will ensure lead generation and conversion as well.
2. Competitive Research Analysis:
Research will ensure less error rates and hence more efficiency.
3. Provide Weekly and Monthly reports:
Will show regular growth and advancements.
4. Identify potential market and test them extensively:
Opens new market ways and hence will help in increasing revenue.
5. Collecting and evaluating customer feedback:
Will show customer or client satisfaction.
6. Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data:
Will provide more insights and hence increase productivity.
1. Experiences in delivering client focused solutions to customer needs.
2. Ability to work to budgets and deadlines.
3. Highly Energetic
4. Self-discipline & commitment
5. Innovative & Creative
6. Cost Consciousness
7. Efficient in Microsoft office (Excel & PowerPoint)
8. Good reasoning abilities. Sound judgment.
9. A creative approach to problem-solving skill
10. Tactful, mature, flexible.
11. Result oriented
12. Strategic Thinker
13. Build and Maintain strong, long lasting client relationship.
14. Strong verbal and written communication
Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement – possibly more important than the first item on this list
Proven track record of success building security business in any or all of Security Consulting, Managed Security Services, Vendor - Security Softwar
Classically Sales trained, Well networked locally across - end users, partners and industry bodies / associations
Experience Level : 10 + Yrs
Roles & Responsibilities:
1- Deliver extraordinary customer experience by technically advising customers on Toprankers products, services and capabilities to best meet the needs of the Customer.
2- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value and drives Sales, nurturing mid to long term opportunities through regular touchpoints until they are ready for sales engagement.
3- Lead qualification and follow up of inbound leads received through various sources (including the company website, sample system, social media channels, events and other sources).
4- Developing sales opportunities and assists in developing the pipeline for future sales activity through daily interactions.
5- Outbound calling to establish new, high-quality opportunities with prospective customers and contacts.
6- Communicate via various channels such as telephone, email and chat with customers and internal support areas including production, sales, engineering, and others as necessary.
7 - Liaise effectively with various internal business partners like Engineering and marketing to resolve Customer inquiries and requests.
8- React positively to changing business conditions by proving to be flexible and adaptable.
Skill & Abilities :
- Customer service experience (Sales and/or Outbound calling experience a plus) with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, relationship building, and strong written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated consultative experience, ability to influence, resourcefulness.
- Energized by a desire to help and connect with people.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain progress on multiple tasks, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Bachelor Degree required (e.g. Engineering/ Business/ Marketing)
- Team player, critical thinker, self-motivated and proactive positive attitude
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Hindi (Spoken)
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- To contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- To stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- To maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- To build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
Genext Students is looking for a dynamic candidate for driving our telesales process providing quality home tutors to interested parents.
Genext Students provides tutoring services to the students by connecting students with the desired tutors. Genext Students is India's first Tutor branding, aggregating and management platform.
Job profile will include:
- Reach out to the leads received from parents/students searching for private home tutors.
- Capture basic information from parents/students regarding class, subjects, area, budget etc.
- Record all captured information electronically
- Match the parent/student with the desired tutor and close the lead
- Take regular feedback from parents/students and tutors
- Attend calls from parents/students/tutors as and when required.
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
- A seasoned professional with composure, grace, elegance, sound business acumen, compelling execution and solid convincing skills.
- The candidate must be an accomplished deal-maker who won't take No for an answer.
- S/he should be a natural leader and must have demonstrated success in influencing the high-profile decision makers and high touch customers, finally leading them to close the deal.
Perks and BenefitsAttractive Incentives. Salary negotiable for the right candidate