The ideal candidate can create 2D motion graphics for videos comprised primarily of animation, & also possesses the ability to edit the footage & live action elements together in “Premiere” or “WHITEBOARD”.
These projects will range from promos to motion typography & animated data visualizations.
You will need to have a diverse video storytelling skill set, as well as a strong understanding of video (live action, editing & animation) on web/social platforms.
Design and Animate graphics to enhance overall look and feel of product - Ideate, Animate Create - Promo - look and feel, Branding plates, Channel Elements, Logo Creations, Character based on Client's brief.
Ensure final videos, motion graphics creatives and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Ability to recommend and create visual solutions based on the user descriptions.
Strong knowledge in Animation Principles, Story Boarding, Drawing, 2D Animation, Video Editing, Voice syncing.
A Motion Graphics Animator/Video Editor to create marketing materials for social platforms & events.
Handling multiple projects at once, & multitasking is essential.
Key Points -
Advanced hands-on experience in both After Effects & Premiere Pro Fluency in Illustrator & Photoshop
A skill set that includes the ability to animate, edit, mix, color, & conform Proven experience handling numerous projects at different phases, at the same time
A team player mentality with a positive attitude who can offer great service while collaborating with team members.
and clients in a fast-moving environment Strong editorial judgement Fluency in all post-production terminology, workflows, best-practices Strong organizational skills.
Design visual content for digital applications that is on-brand, reinforces our status and reputation, and is appropriate for our various audiences.
Edit video clips for use on social media platforms.
Create short videos to highlight, recap, and promote various endeavors and events.
Work autonomously and develop high-quality concepts with minimal instruction.
Manage timelines and prioritization of workload and know when to ask for direction.
Optimize graphics and video content for social media platforms.
Maintain organized content files, and help to organize and archive existing video and graphics
Experience : 3-6 yrs
Budget : 5 lpa in hand
Location : (Noida Sector 63)
Position : Full Time, Work from office
We are seeking a graphics designing and video editing expert with strong
knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms for a fast-growth fintech to showcase success stories of our company, customers, employees, and partners. Looking for a talented creative professional who enjoys bringing positive impact stories to life.
● Edit and Product videos with a flair for creative storytelling for a range
of outlets (e.g. Social Media, Presentations, Website)
● Blend the right mix of subtitles, graphics/animations, music,
intros/outros in accordance with brand guidelines
● Organize and build a digital library of all assets, create backup files
● Possess a people-friendly attitude.
● Be confident and collaborative whether working with executives or
multiple departments and customers
● Combine hand-drawing and painting with digital media to create complete illustrations
● Use various colors, graphics and effects to better visualize each concept
Qualifications & Experience:
● 1+ Years of proven experience in the field of graphics designing,video
● Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity,
product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
● Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
● Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
● Certification in Filmmaking or Video Editing with a portfolio of samples
● Well-versed in relevant photo/video editing and organizing software
such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Lightroom, Bridge, Photoshop, Illustrator
After Effects, FCP, Motion, DaVinci etc.
● Take a brief storyboarding and an editing test to showcase style and
● Salary for this position will be market competitive and commensurate
with the candidate's experience.
Tesseract Esports is looking for an experienced Video Editor to provide to provide digital content such as frag movies, hype videos, highlights and various ancillary content for Esports. This role is responsible for pre and post-production of all video deliverables.
You will interact with creative and broadcast teams and other client staff to produce the deliverables for internal and external use.
About Tesseract Esports
Tesseract Esports was founded in 2015 with an intent to elevate and transform the nascent gaming scene in South and Southeast Asia into a high profile and professional esport. We played a pioneering role by being the first to launch and introduce mobile esports in the region. We were also among the first to produce the biggest and most successful esports events and gaming activations in India at an unprecedented scale, paving the way for the growth of esports in the country.
We have since gone to partner with game publishers, developers, brands and media platforms to produce large scale esports events and engagements and become one of the leading esports production houses in the Asia-Pacific. We have worked with Qualcomm, MPL, Tencent Games, Razer, Garena, Acer and several other partners on many successful live and online esports activations. We are a growing team of highly skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering the best competitive experiences. We are headquartered at our state of the art production studio in Hyderabad, India which also happens to be the largest esports facility in South Asia.
You are good at (Technical skills)
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Da-Vinci Resolve etc.
- Ability to storyboard and narration.
- Strong sense and understanding of Colour and Composition in film making.
- Strong technical understanding on digital film making.
- Ability to conceptualise and communicate design ideas clearly.
- Deliver ideas using Quick mockups and prototypes.
You will be responsible for (not limited to)
- Create evocative videos for various digital mediums.
- Participate in conceptualising sessions and put forward holistic ideas.
- Coordinate with other designers and deliver consistent visuals.
- Manage and adhere to timelines.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure all requirements are met with designs.
- Handle multiple projects at a time.
- Highly collaborative and can work well in a fast-paced team environment.
3+ years in the related field.
Your academic qualifications
We prefer an inspired mind over an academic qualification.
What we will be excited to see in you (Technical & Non-technical skills)
- 3D software’s such as cinema 4d, blender, 3DS Max.
- Video editing software like Premier Pro, Da-Vinci resolve.
- Ability to lead and build a design team.
Product photographers and videographers:
· Professional mastery of video and audio editing software and programs
· Ability to multitask and work toward several milestones on various projects simultaneously
· Creative experience in filmmaking and videography
· Ability to understand the desired outcome of a project when meeting with clients and the ability to bring them to life
· Experience editing various video projects and inserting sound effects, music and transitions
· Proficient in creating concept boards and other visual representations of planned edits for video projects
· Excellent communication skills are required to have a solid understanding of project scope and implementation
· Ability to collaborate well with other creative professionals to supply clients with top-notch finalized products
· Capture Action on Camera
· Videographers record important events using camera, lighting, and audio equipment.
· Videographers direct people to capture specific action and events for the camera
We are looking to hire 2 to 4 Communication Designers at Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd., Pune location with proficiency in Adobe CC and animation / motion graphics and Video editing skills. They should have a commercial arts degree/ Diploma. Should have good English communication skills and be able to understand the brief and translate that into effective communication. Work independently and proactively with team and client.
Experience 7+ years
Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media.
Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends.
Participate and brainstorm with the team about the ideas of creative designing for social media and all types of Ad formats adhering to company standards
Demonstrate solid conceptual, visualization, and communication skills during all phases of creative development from enquiry to delivery.
Create videos for our ventures using any video editing tools.
Conceptualize, create & design images across digital media on our ventures with readymade live images.
Design brochures for upcoming projects as and when required.
Create printable format ads for any outdoor advertising of our projects when required.
Able to design creatives in a unique, trendy and impressive way.
1. Work with the Degpeg team to create and establish the desired feel and look for the video/show to be created
2. Gather and transfer all forms of media into the editing software and ensure that each was updated in the correct format
3. Operate computer editing systems and equipment used for video media and effects
4. Establish a clear understanding of the storyline and purpose of the video's creation
5. Create an initial proposed storyboard draft of the video to present to clients and receive approval before beginning to digitally alter the video
6. Improve video and sound quality by using various video software
7. Edit the video to include preselected music, interviews, sound clips, and other important aspects of the project
8. Ensure the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos according to the Degpeg specifications