Role and Responsibilities
- Working with front-end developers and providing server-side algorithms of user-facing web application elements.
- Coding and creating functional web applications, optimizing code for increasing response time and efficiency.
- Analyzing the goals and requirements, efficiently handling bugs and errors, and finding effective solutions for the same.
- Interacting with the database for storing data and ensuring that every user has access to what they search.
- Accomplishing the projects and goals within deadline.
- Managing APIs that are executed across the devices.
- Involving in defining the architecture of the system.
- In-depth knowledge of PHP and related frameworks like Laravel, Codeigniter, Yii. Competent in Ruby, Python, nodeJs, and Java will be an added advantage.
- Good Communication, Analytical, Logical, and Leadership skills.
- Capable of managing a hosting environment along with database administration such as MySQL, Oracle.
- Excellent knowledge of APIs (REST, SOAP) and Web services.
- Ability to scale applications to handle the load changes.
- Knowledge of accessibility and security compliance.
- Good to have experience in version control, such as GIT.
Dare2Compete is looking for MEAN or LAMP Stack Developers. Developer responsibilities include building our application from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our products
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- End-to-end management and coding of all our products and services
- To make products modular, flexible, scalable and robust
Our Tech Stack:
- AngularJS 10
- PHP Laravel
- Mongo DB
- MYSQL 8
- NoSQL DB
- Linux OS
- Amazon AWS services – EC2, WAF, EBS, SNS, SES, Lambda, Fargate, etc.
- The whole ecosystem of AWS
- And many more…
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must have at least 1 year of experience to a maximum of 10 years of experience in the technologies that we work with
- Proven working experience in programming – Full Stack
- Top-notch programming and analytical skills
- Must know and have experience in AngularJS 2 onwards
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object-Oriented Programming and web application development
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- B.Tech in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent
Salary: As per industry benchmarks. This won’t be a restriction for the right candidate.
Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
Support test and deployment of new products and features
Participate in code reviews
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
3+ years of work experience in Python, Django
Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
2. Must knowledge in GIT And Bitbucket and Live wire.
3. In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 8 PHP Framework
4. Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
5. Strong knowledge of Ecommerce, payment gateway & API integration.
6. MySQL profiling and query optimization
7. Creative and efficient problem solver
● Write clean, secure, test-driven, easily maintainable, and modular codes.
● Database designing and maintenance.
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Troubleshoot and debug applications.
● Perform UI/backend tests to optimize performance.
● Collaborate and work with frontend and mobile app developers on the backend needs
● Adhere closely to development plans and anticipate changes to specifications or
schedules as they become necessary during development.
● Work with project managers when gathering requirements, presenting work, etc. and
taking complex technical terms and breaking them down into layman's terms.
● Keep abreast of recent trends and best practices in web development.
● Client communication (verbal/written) as and when required.
Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc [(C.S.E)/I.T], M.C.A, M.Sc (I.T)
● Demonstrable experience with PHP, including OOPs, security, refactoring & design patterns.
● Excellent knowledge of Laravel framework and experience building
factories/facades/libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, traits.
● Experience in unit testing using testing frameworks like PHPUnit/phpspec.
● Good knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL/PostgreSQL), database designing, and query
optimization techniques. Experience in NoSQL (MongoDB/DynamoDB) databases will
be an added advantage.
● Hands-on experience in RESTful API design and development including
implementation of Auth2.0 for authentication and authorization.
Benefits and Perks
○ Five days working
○ Fully Paid Basic Life/ Competitive salary
○ Vibrant Workplace
○ PTO/Paid Offs/Annual Paid Leaves/Paternal Leaves
○ Fully Paid Health Insurance
○ Rewards & Recognitions
○ Team Outings
Our Cultural Attributes
○ Growth mindset
○ People come first
○ Customer obsessed
○ Diverse & inclusive
○ Exceptional quality
○ Push the envelope
○ Learn and grow
○ Equal opportunity to grow
Position: FullStack Developer
Company: A renowned private equity firm
Work from Home
You will be working as a consultant for one year contract which is renewable and proper notice period available.
As a full stack developer, the candidate needs to be a hands-on expert on the technology
stack. The candidate will work along with Product Owner, Sr. technical specialists and a
small team including some System Engineers and Application Engineers.
Below are major responsibilities as expected by us from a full stack developer:
Development of modules, features and libraries as expected from the design,
technical documentations and direct communication.
Troubleshooting and fixing bugs raised by test teams.
Understanding of good system design, reusable components, extensibility etc.
Ability to read and understand new technologies from books and research papers is
Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Must have attributes
Tenacity in technical matters
Priority towards fundamentals and depths of a subject
Must have Technical Skills
Angular 6 and above
Any relational DB and MongoDB
Desired technical skills
Additional scripting experience to automate anything during or aside development.
Key Performance Indicators
Quality of code written, and resultant quality of modules/features developed.
No of problem escalations resolved.
Technical role in a start-up environment is a plus
In-depth and abundant experience in our technology stack is a must have.
A computer science degree from a good institute is a plus (as against a programming
diploma from NIIT/Aptech)
The candidate will be in a guided role but needs to show excellence in quality of
work with least dependency to complete tasks assigned.
Experience: 4 to 6 years prefreable.
>Good knowledge of wordpress, java, php, and woocommerce
>Front end and back end development
>Great knowledge of on page and off page SEO
>Sincere and dedicated
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Experience designing, implementing and using web services in a Microservice Architecture
- Experience and a good understanding of Node.JS
- Familiar with relational & non-relational databases such as Postgres, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Dynamo
- Familiar with CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Delivery)
- Nice to have - Experience with AWS
- Nice to have - Experience working in an agile development process
- See the inherent challenges in all things; if a task is complicated, you simplify it; if it is simple, you excel at it; if it is mundane, you automate it
- Be a problem solver; be given any problem and will come back with solutions, or at least alternatives
- Be a perfectionist; you are not satisfied until your code is rock solid
- Be pragmatic; you implement the best solution for the problem, not the coolest solution, and can tell the difference
- See the big picture; we write software to solve real business problems