Position - User Researcher
Location - Mumbai/Bangalore
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
About the Role
The Design & Research teams are part of the larger Product teams and are responsible for gathering learner, community & expert insights and translating those into a seamless & empowering experience across the platform. These teams are broken down into four branches, Growth & Discovery, Learner Experience, Careers, and Alumni & Breakout experiences which consist of talents from across product, engineering, learner experience, and business to make sure we have no latency in user experience meeting the user expectation.
You’re an experienced researcher with a strong, working understanding of how to integrate qualitative and quantitative research methodologies. You know exactly when to engage with teams across Design, Product, Engineering, and Marketing, what questions to ask, where to probe, and how to implement the most effective research strategies. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy setting your own research goals, managing load, and expectations, and delivering actionable research findings and recommendations. You’re passionate about Education and believe great experiences are always inspired by a deep understanding of the user
Roles & Responsibilities
- Partner with Designers, Product Managers, and Data folks to drive all stages of research from early product direction through summative validation in an Agile work environment.
- Help to develop and track quantitative measures of user experience (goals, metrics)
- Influence a diverse set of stakeholders through excellent relationship building, and crisply providing insight and deep domain expertise in research practices and product development.
- Put the needs of our varied set of users front and center and driving, through influence and well-constructed presentations of insights, the user experience strategy of our many products.
- As a voice of the user, effectively challenge and elevate the customer experience in a data-driven environment Design, recruit and moderate research studies regularly (both in-person and remote).
- Use a variety of research methods and tools to best reach the goals of each project in order to provide rich, actionable insights.
- Communicate research findings and prioritized recommendations to internal stakeholders in a clear and compelling way.
- Work closely with product teams to identify research questions.
- Design and execute studies that address both user behavior and attitudes, using the right methods for the right questions.
- Generate insights that influence how product teams think about medium and long-term product strategy. Directly influence product strategy and design by communicating clearly and in a compelling way.
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative methods, including in-depth interviews, ethnographies, focus groups, and diary studies
- Interpret and analyze research results through the lens of UX and social science.
- Collaborate closely with other user experience researchers, and understand when to bring in quantitative experts for support.
- Devise and execute creative methods in getting non-design partners to internalize and act upon research, particularly engineers, analysts, and other technical experts.
- You have deep knowledge of qualitative research methods and tools across the Indian diaspora, as well as knowledge in quantitative methods
- BA/BS, human behavior related field HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in applied product research Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research method
Qualification – BA/BS, human behavior related field HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.)
Years of Exp – 2+ Years
upGrad is an online higher education platform. Founded by Ronnie Screwvala, Mayank Kumar, Ravijot Chugh and Phalgun Kompalli in March’ 2015, upGrad provides rigorous industry-relevant programs designed and delivered in collaboration with world-class faculty and industry. Merging the latest technology, pedagogy, and services, upGrad is creating an immersive learning experience – anytime and anywhere.
Through exclusive partnerships with some of the most prominent universities like IIIT-Bangalore, MICA, BITS Pilani, ISB, Cambridge Judge Business School- our aim to impart university education, online.
Learning online can be tough, especially when you have to do it all by yourself. Reasons why you should upskill with UpGrad:
- We provide an engaging experience via our suite of learning applications right from the university applications till you get a job and transition
- We provide structured online courses in collaboration with some of the prominent universities and industry experts
- We co-create a rigorous curriculum in collaboration with these universities to provide the learners with a holistic learning experience
- All our courses are comprehensive, structured and rigorous - delivered online, providing you the flexibility and opportunity of continuous learning
- We conduct regular live lectures with the industry experts and the professors
- Each of our learners is allocated with a dedicated student mentor who helps them chart a career path and motivates them to push themselves
- We provide in-depth feedback on all the assignments, case studies, and projects
- We have delivered 400+ successful career transitions and we’re committed to building careers of tomorrow
- You get access to an alumni network of 3,000+ students across the globe
- We also conduct periodic offline events like Hackathons, Bootcamps, Alumni Nights and connect you not only to the professors and industry experts but the peers in your batch too
- Last but not the last, we provide career assistance and help all the learners with interview preparations, mentorship calls, and job placements even after the completion of the program
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our Growth Executive (Hyper Casual) you’ll be responsible for running multiple simultaneous campaigns on multiple acquisition channels to get as many players as possible for our games, and be responsible for keeping our monetisation stack healthy, while working with internal teams and external partners to evolve and improve our monetisation methods.
What you tell your friends you do
“I create campaigns to convince people to play our games so everyone can see how awesome they are, and ensure Kwalee are making as much money as humanly possible! Negotiating deals, tweaking performance and driving new initiatives are all my specialities.”
What you will really be doing
- Managing numerous simultaneous campaigns for our live games
- Analysing and optimising the ad campaigns to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Working with account managers directly to develop relationships and improve performance
- Monitoring and optimising monetisation channels
- Manage all ad monetisation aspects of our games
- Maximise the global revenue and profit margins on our mobile game portfolio
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our advertising and tech partners, finding ways to maximise their performance and capabilities
- Work as part of the User Acquisition and Monetisation team on game launches, campaign sustaining and new ventures
- Develop monetization best practices for our wider team and ensure they’re followed
- Define and develop our monetisation strategy with input from senior staff
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- At least 1 years of experience with mobile ad monetisation management and user acquisition, either within an app publisher or an ad network
- Experience working across multiple teams with ability to organise and manage
- Strong analytical skills; comfortable drawing conclusions from data
- People-person with excellent communication skills
- Passion for mobile games
- Excellent organisation skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
At Saleshandy, we're building the sales engagement platform of the future. We're building product toward eliminating manual processes and helping companies generate more replies/book more meetings / generate leads (faster). Since our founding in 2016, we've grown to become a profitable, 100% geographically dispersed team of 50 high-performing happy people that are dedicated to building a product that our customers love.
Are you a UI/UX Designer?
This is not a usual job description where after reading the roles and responsibilities you are still unclear about the work you’ll be doing and how your contributions will impact the customers.
Here, we’ll tell you exactly what you’re getting into and you decide for yourself if we’re worthy of your application.
Deal? Let’s do it!
What you will be doing?
- Design new product features Eg. workflows that save time for sales reps, and multi-channel sequences.
- Drive the implementation of product experience from inception to release.
- Drive conception and ideation, user flow design, detailed interaction design, and prototyping.
- Use data to find out product experience gaps and solutions (we use tools like mixpanel and fullstory)
- Increase the throughput by improving existing product features e.g. fixing usability issues, and reducing # of steps.
- Collaborate with the product team to improve conversion rates e.g MQL to PQL conversion rate from 10% to 40%
- Build brand consistency across the products & medium i.e websites, social presence and branding.
- Plan and execute product design initiatives to stay 2 months ahead of the product development team.
- Own the design/product KRs to drive the business forward (we follow OKRs for annual & quarterly goal setting).
- Collaborate extensively with the product, marketing, sales & support to continuously learn customers' feedback.
- Build a high-performing small team of designers.
- Design a delightful product experience for the 'Sales' persona.
- Be the bar raiser for the overall product experience.
- Have a product mindset.
- Have SaaS product design experience.
- Think about long-term relationships e.g. 10+ years.
- Believes and demonstrates craftsmanship.
- Genuinely interested in making the lives of salespeople easier.
- Be detail-oriented, organized, and great at oral/written communication.
- Be self-motivated and comfortable with responsibility.
- Have high standards of ethics, design, and quality.
- Be a continuous learner.
- Be growth-minded.
Why should you join Saleshandy?
- Growing SaaS company on a journey from $1M to $5M ARR!
- Challenging roles to meet the changing needs of our customers.
- This role allows you to create impact beyond product design e.g product strategy & positioning.
- Learning opportunities to turn yourself into a great product leader.
- Work closely with founders.
- Work with like-minded growth-oriented teammates.
- The young and geographically distributed team across India.
How do we work at Saleshandy?
We've adopted the OKRs methodology to define the business goals and measure progress.
Our product shaping process is loosely based on Shape Up.
We're very much inspired by bootstrapped SaaS companies like 37Signals, Close, VWO
We believe in building great products and business in the long term.
You would be directly working with..
Safe to say, these folks are passionate about what they do.
Our Design Taste:
- Iterate fast on early feedback
- Attention to detail
- Fast. Simple. Effective.
- Design for edge-cases
- Self-explanatory design
- Smart defaults (e.g pre-fill phone number input field with +49 for a user from Germany)
- Select the best design option (by discarding 3 options! )
SaaS product designs we admire are close.com, front, asana, zapier, postman, mixpanel
Tools we use:
Design: Figma, Balsamiq, Figjam
Product: Mixpanel, Fullstory, Productboard, Delighted
- Personal Development — an annual budget for books, courses, and conferences
- Medical Insurance — we offer health insurance allowance to all the teammates
- Annual team retreats — to amp up the entire team's energy every year, we take a retreat. you will decide the place.
So, think you’re a good fit? Then let’s roll.
Step 1: You apply for the job (with your current portfolio).
Step 2: Quick call with the HR folks
Step 3: First round with Piyush (Co-founder)
Step 4: Work on a small assignment.
Step 5: Second round interview to gauge if you are a good culture fit.
Step 6: Job Offer (contingent on the above steps) & Welcome to the ikigai tribe!
- Managing telephonic association with the customers through outbound calls. Monitoring the student's queries both individually and in groups.
- Understanding the student requirements and suggesting to them the right courses and packages.
- Should be well informed and properly updated about the courses, colleges, examinations, and allotments.
- Maintain reports and data sheets as Microsoft Excel files for every call inbound and outbound.
- Female Candidates (Only)
- Graduates can Apply.
- Also, with good communication skills.
- Freshers can also apply.
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to change our software into easy-to-use products for our customers. The Designer’s responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our client's needs and helps us grow our customer base.
- Have solid knowledge of design processes and ability to practice qualitative and quantitative design research, insights defining, persona modeling, customer journey, and wireframe creation, as well as rapid prototyping
- Understand business requirements and technical feasibility
- Conduct user research, and translate the same into user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, and high-fidelity designs
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Good understanding of User Experience concepts such as Information Architecture, Color Theory, psychology of experience design
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate the look and feel of the product
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Create a Design system and library for standardized product experiences
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (Wireframe, InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma, Adobe Suite, and Sketch
- An ability to work across various functional and technical teams, solicit and synthesize helpful feedback and facilitate design discussions.
- Good time-management skills
- Bachelor's or Masters's Degree in Design-related discipline or relevant industry experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates from Tier 1 institutions such as NIFT, IDC, NID, etc.
- 5-7 Years of experience in Product / UX design from a top product organization.
- Experience in user research, user testing, and design conceptualization.
- Exceptional has written and verbal communication skills,
innovative solutions for our product designs making them practical yet
straightforward to use. You will ensure that all elements of the online user
experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will have a passion for delivering adaptive, creative and scalable solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
Your contribution will improve the efficiency of the product and help increase customer experience and satisfaction.
UI UX Designer Responsibilities:
Evaluate and gather all requirements from business stakeholders,
users and collaborate with product engineers and managers.
Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual
and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and
prototypes to illustrate design ideas.
Design graphic UI elements such as:
tabs, widgets, navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for
our digital assets.
Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design
strategy for the brand.
Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page
designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages
for the digital user. Creating design and UI strategies for beta testing.
Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research
methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict
Adhering to style standards in typography and graphic design.
UI UX Designer Requirements:
Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
A team player but can work independently too.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize
A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile
Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch,
InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems,
and Adobe Creative Suite
Experience designing Technology/Data products and dashboards
Brand Strategy Experience
Our client is one of the big 4 global management consultancy companies that focuses on achieving outcomes par excellence, by working alongside its clients, who are ambitious change makers across industries, as one team and thus redefining the industries.
They serve across industries such as financial services, aviation, energy and natural resources, aerospace and defense, automotive, technology, retail, health care, etc. They provide consultancy services in various categories including but not limited to, cost transformation, business strategy, customer experience, manufacturing, supply chain, mergers & acquisitions, leadership and talent etc.
What you will do:
- Designing and executing the learning calendar
- Working with external vendors for learning and engagement activities
- Identifying appropriate facilitators for various interventions
- Building strong connects with internal stakeholders for enhanced buy-in on programs
- Co-creating relevant content with internal teams
- Collating relevant feedback from various trainings
- Independently managing and coordinating for learning events/boot camps
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduate/Postgraduate with 2-4 years of relevant L&D experience in a diverse and multicultural work environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and problem-solving skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Ability to work as an integral member of a diverse team
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Location : Indore
Qualification : B. E / M. C. A / B. C. A / M. B. A
Experience : 1 to 4 Years
New client acquisition, managing sales pipeline.
Experience in client handling and client retention.
Sound technical understanding and knowledge of software development processes.
Plan and implement new strategies for business development, marketing & promotional strategies.
Generating business through online freelancing portal likes Odesk, Elance, freelancer etc.
Should have prior experience in software or Web Development Company Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Immediate Joiners will be preferred
Salary: No bar for right candidates
308, Shree Vardhan complex
4 RNT Marg Indore(MP)