- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of WordPress.
- WordPress plugin development and expansion.
- Management of WordPress development environment.
- Performing WordPress updates.
- WordPress Child Theme development.
- Working with version control systems such as GIT / SVN.
- Should be imaginative, creative, patient, attentive to details and analytical. Should be a team player.
Material Library is currently looking for Full-stack Developers.
- As part of an agile team, you’d be helping to implement applications and features on a greenfield project with a focus on front-end components
- Refine, estimate, design, code, and test user stories in collaboration with the product owners and your team crew
- Transform UX/UI designs to mobile-ready web applications
- Adhere to coding standards, agile methodology, and processes
- Assist in the integration of application components to meet business requirements
- Communicate and collaborate with your team members, architecture teams, and client counterparts.
If you are smart, organized, goal-oriented, and have:
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience with React and Node
- Bootstrap, HTML, CSS experience
- Experience with micro frontend designs
- Experience with web client communication with APIs
- Experience with frontend application hosting and configuration
- Fluency in English (written and oral).
Job Description- .Net Tech Lead - Project Manager
Coordinate with the onsite coordinator and client IT development lead on a daily basis.
Ability to create and manage a knowledge base which can be utilized not only by new comers but also by the existing team. Encourage healthy competition among team members with focus on quality over quantity.
To guide and mentor team and embrace changes and industry best practices. To promote best practice through example and drive enshrinement. Develop excellent relationships with peers, developers, testers and business stakeholders at offshore and onsite.
Healthcare domain understanding is good to have.
Experience of continuous delivery approaches and technology will be useful.
To keep up to date with industry best practice and promote skills growth across the Support function.
Proficient in.Net 4.5, .Net Core (is a plus)
Proficient in Angular 8 and above
Proficient in API development (Restful)
Proficient in ORM (preferably dapper), LINQ
Proficient in Scrum and Agile
Good knowledge of Azure DevOps
Good knowledge of Kubernetes, containers and Dockers
Good knowledge of .Net workflow engine (open source)
Good in Entity framework, MVC and Design patterns
Proficient in Database - SQL Server, Postgres, MongoDB
Automated unit testing (MS Unit test, NUnit)
Must have basic knowledge of integrating applications with single sign-on services (e.g.: Active directory/LDAP authentication/SSO)
Must have knowledge of working on source safe repository (Git with Visual Studio)
Knowledge of Jenkins and Swagger.
- Working on multiple applications with extensive knowledge of Node.js & Vue.js
- Taking ownership of complete development lifecycle
- Designing database architecture of complex projects
- Maintaining optimal performance of db architecture
- Maintaining optimal performance of database
- Developing front-end by liaising with the design team
- Analyzing db/system anomalies and providing solutions to bugs/issues
- Enabling the business team in analyzing potential delivery timeline/effort estimations
- Providing support to the testing team to provide efficient solutions to potential issues
- Atleast 3-5 years of experience in developing and scaling server-side applications
- Atleast 3-3 years of experience in building backend using Node.js
- Atleast 3-5 years of experience in building frontend using Vue.js and HTML5/CSS3 skills
- Experience working in short/agile sprints in order to provide working functionality to users for each release
- Extensive knowledge of db design and maintenance
- Extensive knowledge of software architecture and system design
- Experience in working with messaging queues and caching
- Knowledge of JIRA and/or Trello
- Experience in handling in team of 2-5 consisting of designers and developers
About the role(s):
Software development and platform engineering has driven our success and growth of our platform & data businesses. We are now looking for more developers to join our team and help us build the best financial inclusion platform in the world. You'll be an integral part of product development team working collaboratively with cross functional team of business heads, product managers, credit risk experts, data scientists and technologists to iteratively design and build fintech products. You'll be constantly be challenged and you'll have the freedom to discover and advocate new technologies.
- Code backend services, ideally using Node.js or Java, or other server side compiled language.
- Design and develop Rest API with integrations to lots of external systems. Experience of GraphQL is an advantage
- Develop modern and secure web front ends, ideally using React, Express and Redux.
- Interface with No-SQL/ MongoDB or SQL based data bases (PortgresSQL).
- Deploy their code into the cloud and support it there, ideally on AWS and GitHub. Experience with kubernetes and serverless is an advantage.
- Deliver in agile manner while coding cleanly, automating testing and clean coding, simple solutions, automated testing and continuous deployment.
- Takes ownership of a feature from the original idea through to live.
Attractive salary compensation including employee stock options, 10% time free to pursue own project, paid training and education support.
We truly practice flexible time with focus on output and core hours for team collaboration. While we are mostly working remotely at Fundfina and are open to applications across India, we will prefer that you are open to commuting to Mumbai or Bangalore or Delhi offices when required.
By submitting your application, you agree that Fundfina may collect your personal data for recruitment purposes.
We are looking for a self-starter/ Full Stack Developer who can work well with minimal guidance and in a fluid environment. Proficient at programming and interacting with APIs and good knowledge of RESTful design. Customer-focused reacts well to changes, works with teams, and is able to multitask. A natural communicator who can articulate and express thoughts and explain technical concepts in clear, plain English (both written and verbal)
Position Type: Full-Time
Educational Qualifications: B.Tech/B.Sc/MCA/Relevant Degree in Computer Science.
Experience: 3+ years of hands-on experience in Front-end & Backend
Reports to: Development Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Excellent scoping and estimation skills
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react
- Strong experience using a client-side MVC framework such as NodeJS, React JS, NextJS, Redux.
- Strong experience in feather JS is a plus
- Familiarity with common stacks & tech stacks.
- Strong knowledge in databases MySQL, MongoDB, web servers Apache, and UI/UX design.
- Top-notch programming skills and write code for robust software design.
- Experience in responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, and website performance.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest
- Experience in object-oriented design skills.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of how browsers and DOM work.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful, APIs.
- Knowledge of frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind and problem-solving skills.
- F&B (Food and Beverages) domain experience is a plus.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance
- A passion for new consumer technology and the emerging media landscape
About Mudrantar Solutions Private Limited
Mudrantar Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Is wholly owned subsidiary of US based startup Mudrantar Corporation. Mudrantar is a well-funded startup focused on disruptive changes in the Accounting Software for Small, Medium as well as large businesses in India. Our state-of-the-art OCR + Machine Learning technology allows customers to simply take photo and our software does the rest of the heavy lifting. Our strategy for Small and Medium businesses is realized through freely available mobile app. We also work for automation of Accounts Payable for large corporations through our channel partners in India.
- Full time employment
- Front end UI/UX technologies such as tailwinds, vuex router and similar
- Developing user-facing applications using NodeJS (HapiJS, ExpressJS ), Vue.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues reported and all project dependencies
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
- Highly proficient with backend frameworks like HapiJS, ExpressJS
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and NuxtJS
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like BitBucket, Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following: NodeJS, Angular, ReactJS
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Relevant technical certifications a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent Computer Science course
- 2-4 years programming experience
- Demonstrable track record of projects, applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Security Innovation is hiring a full-stack Django/Python developer to join our internal tools and automation development lead to improve and maintain our reporting portal and build new and exciting customer-facing features. Our reporting portal is a critical piece of our Application Security Assessment team infrastructure, it helps us to automate attacks and drives the authoring and reviewing process of almost every document we write and deliver to our customers. We have an exciting roadmap of new features that will help automate more attacks and improve the efficiencies for our Security Engineers, Project Managers, and the company as a whole.
Working closely with our engineers, other developers, Director of Services, SVP of Engineering, and CFO, you will help deliver valuable features from a growing list of features. You will be involved in choices that drive our front-end design, improvements in our CI/CD pipeline, and building and integrating new and novel scanners and automation.
Experience Must Haves:
- 2+ years of production web development experience
- Experience developing internal tools
- A public repository of code or a portfolio of applications or websites
Technical Must Haves:
- Expertise in Django, Python 3, Linux, HTML, CSS
- Experience with Docker & Docker Swarm mode
- Experience with git, GitLab, and GitLab CI
- Familiarity with:
- SAML, LDAP
- restic, docker-machine
- AWS Services and Security features
- Working on interesting technical challenges in a product centric and open-source driven environment.
- Providing architectural direction on large-scale enterprise project implementations.
- Structuring teams to ensure there is capacity to work on larger architectural redesign to meet scalability, performance, security or compliance needs.
- Working closely with clients as they build features, functionality, and applications to make the ideal applications for the end customers.
- Developing visioning skills and ability to see the big picture
- Implementing and contributing to engineering practices and processes
What you need to have:
- B.Tech /B.E.; M.Tech
- NodeJs, ExpressJs and Java based applications
- loopback.ioas a framework.
- Elastic search and MongoDB is used as Database
- Angular and Angular 2 is the dominant front-end framework used for development
- HTML5, CSS3, Angular, Angular 2/4/6 stacks
- What we look for in a front-end engineer is someone who has deep hands-on experience with Angular/ AngularJS and proficiency with visual design for a mobile-first product.
- Experience with MEAN stack is a plus.
- It's a joint venture between Front-end and Back-end.
- Third-party API integrations