Role: SharePoint Developer
Location: Hyderabad (Initially remote)
Experience 1-4 Years
Technovert is not your typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more. Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that delivers
- Strong Development Experience with SPFX, React & Typescript
- Ability to implement Solution on Microsoft Power Platform
- Experience in creating functional spec’s and project documentation and translating functional requirements into detailed technical requirements.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Office 365.
- Experience with Web/Portal structure and design, development, content management, usability, user experience interface design and navigation.
- Experience in being innovative and having strong analytic skills.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Development using C#
- 1 to 4 years of experience in SharePoint Development
- Expertise in managing/leading mid to large projects related to SharePoint sites and/or infrastructure
- Experience in architecting, designing, and developing reporting, problem-solving, and daily management solutions using SharePoint
- Has strong verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrated strong time management skills
We are a team of problem solvers passionate about design and technology, delivering Digital transformation and increasing productivity.
We’re hiring a programmer to join our Engineering team to help shape the frontend and backend of our Vue and Laravel based applications.
WittyPen is a platform that helps hundreds of businesses get quality content from freelance writers worldwide. We are building features and products to help businesses scale their content creation seamlessly and let content writers earn well from wherever they are in the world. We’re looking for someone to help shape and build the future of our products.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company. WittyPen is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
About the job
This job is primarily about building new features for our core platform and other products from scratch. But occasionally, you will also spend time fixing bugs and improving the code. We are a small Engineering team (and that’s intentional) with only three people in the Engineering team, (you’d be number four) which means that even though we have our areas of expertise, we all wear many hats.
Also, we tend to not think of our Engineers as mere coders. We want programmers who are good with communication skills (especially writing) and good vocabulary, as it helps with good team communication, iron out bugs and effectively discuss new initiatives. We want programmers who have a knack for solving interesting problems and building beautiful interfaces.
So on a day to day basis, you can expect the following from the job:
- Building polished user interface components with Vue and TailwindCSS
- Add necessary business logic and API capabilities for features to be built
- Improvise code based on feedback received
- Tracking technology changes and keeping our applications up-to-date
- Participate in brain-storming sessions, research with the team, and work on new initiatives
You will be mostly working with web technologies so if you love working with them, this is THE role for you. Below we have outlined what we expect:
- Apart from these two languages, we heavily work with MySQL. You should know how to write all sorts of SQL queries, understand the basics, and know the principles behind relational databases.
- You understand various programming paradigms, like MVC, and best practices such as SOLID principles or concepts of refactoring.
- You know what Laravel is and how it works.
- You have worked with modern CSS or worked with stuff like Flexbox, Sass, Stylus, BEM syntax, or Tailwind CSS.
- You understand what linters are, how they work, and how to use them.
- You don’t need to be a designer, but you understand good UI design and know when something isn’t at par.
Pay and benefits
This is a fully remote, full-time (40-hour per week) position, and you can choose your own work hours. You can also choose to work from our office in Pune, once it re-opens. All we ask is for you to be available whenever team activities are scheduled.
The salary for this position is between ₹360,000 - ₹420,000 INR (per annum) based on experience and expertise. We will also pay for any necessary equipment if needed.
We believe in working asynchronously and don’t believe in you being online for a fixed time period every day. We don’t track work hours either. Our only expectation is that the work allocated to you should be completed before deadlines. We are stringent with deadlines.
Our work culture is relaxed is fun. You are given complete freedom to explore and experiment with new technologies and initiatives we take. We also do “tech classroom” sessions every once in a while to collectively discuss and better understand the technologies we use. You will be learning a lot of new things, and we intend entirely to learn from you as well!
How to apply
In the application, tell us not just how you can help us build WittyPen, but also how WittyPen can help you grow. Let us know if you’ve seen our work and like what we do. Do write about any new web technology you like and why. Be honest about yourself and tell us if you don’t know something. If you write things like “I will do anything to make your company a big success”, you will be straightaway rejected.
Keep it sharp, short, and mention things that matter to you. We value great writers, so take your time with the application. We’re giving you our full attention.
And honestly, we are not really interested in resumes. But that doesn’t mean we’re not interested in what you’ve worked on in the past. We’re just leaving it up to you to tell your own story the way you want to tell it.
When applying, write whatever you put together in the “Your Application” field.
Can’t wait to hear from you!
Who we are:
FlexiLoans is a technology based Digital financing platform started with an endeavor to solve the problems that small businesses face in accessing Quick, Flexible and Adequate funds for growing their Businesses. Our vision is to give "Financial access at a click". Our talent pool has rockstars from diverse backgrounds - ex- Founders, investment bankers, e-commerce and payments with the passion to make a difference to the lives of 70 mn+ MSME businesses in India.
FlexiLoans.com is a pioneer in the ecosystem-based digital lending for small businesses in India. Till date, we have disbursed over 45,000+ loans worth over Rs. 1600 Crs+ to small sized businesses across 1,600+ cities without having a single branch! We are the leaders in using technology and risk models that focus on alternate / surrogate methods for scoring customers. Our origination is 100% digital with over 100 embedded partnerships like Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa, Paisabazaar, etc. for providing credit access to MSME businesses.
Founded by CA/ISB alumni, FlexiLoans is funded by marquee bankers such as Sanjay Nayar (Chairman, KKR and Ex-CEO, Citibank South Asia), Gunit Chaddha (Ex-CEO, Deutsche Bank, Asia Pacific), Anil Jaggia (Ex-CIO, HDFC Bank), Vikram Sud (Ex-COO, Kotak Mahindra Bank), Narayan Seshadri (Ex-Managing Partner, KPMG), Gopal Srinivasan (Chairman, TVS Capital) and Siddharth Parekh (Co-Founder, Paragon Partners) to name a few.
Our product offerings and value proposition can be accessed on our website: https://www.flexiloans.com/
FLEXILOANS VALUES - COLLABORATION | AGILITY | INNOVATION | RESPECT | OWNERSHIP
Why join us?
A two times certified ‘Great Place to work’ workplace, at FlexiLoans you will be working with top tier talent from diverse backgrounds hungry to make a dent in the MSME universe. We believe in people owning what you do and providing support to folks for making decisions (sometimes even wrong decisions!) all the while learning and growing with the organization. FlexiLoans is your front row seat to the MSME Fintech revolution in India!
What you will work on:
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of an increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for AngularJS/React projects.
- Develop application code and unit test in the AngularJS/React, Rest Web Services and Java technologies for the Application Development Center.
- Ensuring high performance
The ideal candidate:
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine)
- Test runner framework (Ex. Karma)
- Hand on and implements complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Qualification and Experience:
- 3+ years’ Experience with Angular
- BS/BE/BTECH degree in Computer Science or Engineering
KINDLY REVERT WITH YOUR UPDATED RESUME
We are looking for a qualified WordPress Front-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
- Experience or in-depth knowledge about the theme customization
- Experience in implementing basic security for websites & plugin understanding
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands-on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles would be the cherry on the cake!
Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of AWS production systems.
Management of creation, release, and configuration of production systems.
Evaluation of new technology alternatives and vendor products.
System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains and platforms.
Pre-production acceptance testing for quality assurance.
Provision of critical system security by leveraging best practices and prolific cloud security solutions.
Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on AWS platform.
Designing, maintenance and management of tools for automation of different operational
Train/mentor junior resources in AWS DevOps
Document and maintain all platforms, CI/CD pipelines and other relevant integrations
Research and improvise current implementations of DevOps platforms for continual improvement
Minimum Years of Experience: 3+
Years Experience working with React: At least 2 years on live project
Advanced knowledge in React.
• Have a seasoned understanding of the business and industry environment
• Demonstrates exceptional initiative, creativity, and innovation skills
• Independently applies a variety of complex methods/skills with significant autonomy
• Develops novel, customized solutions
• Introduces "state-of-the-art" concepts to develop back-end solutions
• Identifies ways to increase the effectiveness of onboarding
• Minimum Years of Experience: 4-6
3•Years' Experience working with Node.js:
1Years working collaboratively with other team members: 3
• Experience supporting sites on different browsers, operating systems, and devices
• Strong working knowledge of Atlassian Stack•
• Strong working knowledge of agile methodologies
• Strong working knowledge of using Git as version control with a team
• Ability to work effectively with diverse teams in diverse locations
· • Education: BA/BS/Bachelor's Degree or equivalent training/experience
· • Minimum Years of Experience: 3+
· • Years Experience working with React: At least 2 years on live project
- 3+ years of experience in web development
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in React js
Good to have
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Experience in the Real Estate will be a plus
Position: Web Developer
Experience: Min 3 yrs
CTC: As per standards
Industry: Retail / E-commerce
Functional Area: IT Software - eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Application Programmer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full-Time
Mid developer (New)
Knowledge in React JS (Overview)
Fair understanding of redux and hooks
Budget – up to 15 LPA CTC
Snr Web developer (New)
Understanding of advanced hooks, redux, saga concepts, context API
Understanding of coding practices, best practices, architecture
Understanding of advanced concepts in reactJS like observables, interceptors, code splitting, performance enhancement and SEO
Budget – up to 25 LPA CTC