innovative solutions for our product designs making them practical yet
straightforward to use. You will ensure that all elements of the online user
experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will have a passion for delivering adaptive, creative and scalable solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
Your contribution will improve the efficiency of the product and help increase customer experience and satisfaction.
UI UX Designer Responsibilities:
Evaluate and gather all requirements from business stakeholders,
users and collaborate with product engineers and managers.
Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual
and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and
prototypes to illustrate design ideas.
Design graphic UI elements such as:
tabs, widgets, navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for
our digital assets.
Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design
strategy for the brand.
Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page
designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages
for the digital user. Creating design and UI strategies for beta testing.
Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research
methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict
Adhering to style standards in typography and graphic design.
UI UX Designer Requirements:
Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
A team player but can work independently too.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize
A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile
Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch,
InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems,
and Adobe Creative Suite
Experience designing Technology/Data products and dashboards
Brand Strategy Experience
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
The designer is further responsible for overseeing the design process from its first conceptualization to final production and will have full ownership over design and user experience. You will work closely with product managers, developers, and the marketing team to ensure that designs are well defined, and implemented precisely and efficiently. The product design must be tailored to meet usability objectives and user requirements, and should ultimately implement simple and elegant solutions for complex usability challenges.
· Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to create comprehensive
. Experience in education domain is plus
· Independently lead design activities for new product ideas and existing
· Design experiences that are simple, intuitive and joyful.
· Design UX/UI guidelines across multiple client applications and platforms:
Desktop-Web, Mobile-Web, iOS and Android.
· Develop various fidelity prototypes for design reviews, internal testing and
user test groups.
· Develop a strong understanding for our users, product, business objectives
and company mission.
· Translate qualitative and quantitative user research data into actionable
· Advocate for consistent, clear and actionable user experiences.
· A minimum of 4 years of professional experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, editorial layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile.
· The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
· Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
· Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
· Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers.
· Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Sketch.
· Expert level skills in Photoshop, InvisionApp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in the graphic design field.
Docsumo is Document AI software that helps enterprises make automated decisions from customer documents. We help enterprises convert unstructured documents such as invoices, bank statements, tax returns into actionable data. We are backed by Sequoia, Barclays, Techstars & Better Capital, Fifthwall & others.
Job Summary :
As a UI / UX designer, you will be working closely with the founders and the engineering time to deliver top quality user experience. This is a great opportunity to come in on the ground floor and play a strategic role in shaping our user experience.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers. Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, widgets and build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- At Least 2 years of work experience in designing great web and mobile applications.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, Figma and Adobe Photoshop.
- Candidates with a good online portfolio will be given priority.
- You possess a Degree in Design or related field from a top tier institute.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
- Ability to understand the business problem, identify the key challenges, formalize the problem, and prototype solutions.
- Consistent track record of documenting, synthesizing, and communicating results.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, collaborative, with an eagerness to learn.
● Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and software
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
● Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
● Build page navigation buttons and search fields
● Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
● Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
● Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
● Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
● Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
● Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
● Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer for consumer and mobile products
● Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and In Vision) is an advantage
● Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
● Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
● You have an online portfolio or PDF that you can share with us
Role: Senior UI Design
Work Location: Goa
Engagement: Full Time
- Create an amazing look and feel to the awesome wireframes we develop.
- Create Style Guides, Design Documents and Assets.
- Head a small team and groom them to become leaders.
- Achieve consensus and clearly communicate the aesthetics
- Take responsibility for creating the Visuals of key customer experiences and projects, concentrating on end-to-end scenarios and key user tasks.
- The individual should be comfortable working with senior members of the management team and clients in interactive design sessions.
- Ideally a design degree
- 6+ years of design experience is preferred.
- Portfolio is must. Portfolio should showcase a good mix of web and mobile applications.
- Capable of defining and implementing design guidelines, and design specs; demonstrate experience with industry/platform standards.
- Prior experience in creating Visually appealing sites and mobile apps.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage several projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze an application and transform the design to make it simple and easy to use.
- Able to successfully negotiate a range of projects, from vague to well-defined, simple to complex, implementation to innovation.
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator.
- Experience with major design tools including Adobe suite.
This is a remote position.
Our client is angle funded, growth stage B2B SaaS startup that enables a seamless and streamlined collaboration between big pharma, bio-techs and their external manufacturing partners.
- 1Work with the Marketing & Branding team to understand the requirements and come up with original & creative ideas & designs.
- 2Work on multiple projects within given timelines
- Diploma / degree in Graphic design or relevant field
- 2-3 yrs of experience in designing quality graphic solution.
- Having experience in Adobe Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop & Corel Draw Suite.
- Fluency of Ideas
- Adaptability & flexible
2.Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
3.Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
Designing products at BiCSoM is about turning dreams and ideas into lovable technology and design solutions. As a mindful member of the BiCSoM team you will design rule-breaking mobile applications, web applications, websites, Progressive Web apps, IoT design solutions, Voice solutions using practices of User experience design and User interface design. Large number of people across the globe use our products everyday, we take pride in wearing ‘Made with love in India’ on our sleeves.
What are we looking for?
- We expect you to have your domain knowledge of UX and UI, which includes, Information architecture, empathy map creation, user research, user interviews, low fidelity and high fidelity wireframes, designing UI screens using Adobe XD, prototyping and design hand off to developers
- Experts in English language
- There are few skills which you need to have from get-go:
- You are a problem solver, polite and someone who values team members and customers
- You respect time and understand, lost time never comes back
- You have the ability to explain your design and come up with out of the box design solutions for mobile applications and web sites
- You are a smart and energetic talent from design background
- Based on the situations you can contribute individually or work with team and make work productive and fun
- In terms of day to day work, for 6 months to 1 year you should have done the following:
- Completed a bootcamp or formal training in UX/UI design
- Designed at least 2 mobile apps or websites
- Thorough understanding of Information architecture, Microcopies, Typography, Material design systems, Cupertino design system, Visual designs, icons and illustrations
- Conducting user research interviews and design Mood boards
- UX testing once the product is live
- Collaborative design workflows using Adobe XD and Framer
- Documenting your design work based on Style guides
- Knowledge of Microcopies is a plus
- Work location: Bengaluru city and Remote
- Working days - 6 days a week
Welcome to BiCSoM careers:
BiCSoM Technologies Private Limited is committed to breakthrough innovation and success for its team members. From our mindful culture of compassion and wisdom to passionate customer success philosophy, this is one awesome place to work! So come and experience what it takes to build digital products which are loved by millions of users across the globe. You will find speed, agility, fun and supportive culture where we are responsible for each other’s success.
- BiCSoM is a registered startup under the Startup India initiative of Government of India and a DIPP registered MSME
- BiCSoM was recognized as one of the top AR/VR startups in India in 2018 in DCB Bank innovation carnival
1. App UI/UX.
2. Social media posts.
3. Companies design policy