Roles and Responsibility
Create exciting information visualizations enabling the user to instantly understand the data in the right context, spot patterns, trends and relations in a self-service manner. · Collaborate with designers, developers, and external project partners to ensure designs are implemented as effective user experiences. · Participate in, and integrate feedback from user research. · Define and design use cases, workflows and storyboards describing how the user would interact with easy-to-use, data visualization apps. · Identify all elements of interaction and navigation, and lay them out within a screen so they direct the user without confusion or error. · Create consumer grade usable designs using wireframes and prototypes. · Present your designs in team design reviews as well as to the extended group of internal stakeholders. · Participate in iterative design, testing and development sprint cycles to refine the overall product. · Support marketing activities (e.g. collateral development) around the successful launch of emerging solutions on multiple platforms
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
What is the role?
We are looking for an experienced and creative Freelance Product Designer to join our team! As the Freelance designer, you will be responsible for delivering the optimal user experience across our product portfolio spanning web and mobile apps. This is a high visibility role and has a large contribution to the overall success of the product and customer satisfaction. The
role requires deep collaboration with the product, technology, marketing and sales teams. This role might include some people management responsibilities.
- Craft every detail of new and existing product features, from understanding the customer pain point to defining wireframes, high definition prototypes and finally working with the technology team to taking it live.
- Partner closely with our Product, Marketing and Technology teams to understand what users need, want, and love about the product. Use the data to plan and define the optimal user experience.
- Create design systems that help with a common design language across the entire product portfolio in a distributed team.
- Aid product marketing in telling the product stories in the best way possible to help users in product adoption and onboarding.
- Build and implement processes for user testing. Take a data driven approach to decision making.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 4+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer, preferably for a B2B or consumer SaaS product.
- Track record of building products from scratch and taking complete ownership of design output.
- Take pride in whatever work you do. Feel a sense of pride in building things that are clearly valued by the customer. Aim for pixel perfection.
- Believes deeply in data driven decision making and experimentation. Understand that what is right is way more important than who is right.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to thrive in a multidisciplinary team.
- Passionate about building great products that the person can be proud of.
- Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor in Design / Master in Design from Tier 1 colleges
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales and customer care teams. You'll report to head of product development.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
As a part of Design Team, we work on products that empower Recruiters to increase their productivity. We own these projects from start to finish and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of developers, product managers, content strategists, and researchers to deliver the best possible experience.
Create and communicate end to end user interface design specs, including high priority and high visibility complex interaction and dialog flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes
Single handedly drive designs and oversee the strategic and tactical deliverables related to that project
Coordinate and plan with other functions, including identifying the appropriate UX methods and tools to use depending on project constraints. Manage stakeholder expectations
Understand both the user behavior and the technology components (speech, natural language) that make for a natural, efficient, and reliable machine-to-human conversation
Support and contribute to the voice talent and persona definition process for different design situations
Conduct usability tests using prototypes and incorporate findings and usage data to refine the design
Develop design principles and style guides to be followed in a voice-first environment to create a consistent user experience
Work in a highly iterative and nimble environment with product managers, engineers, and recruiters to get your design shipped
Bachelors/Masters in Design, HCI, Cognitive Psychology, or any other related field
4+ years of experience as an experience designer for web/mobile or voice applications
Hands on experience with XD, Illustrator, Photoshop (or equivalent programs)
Deep knowledge of UX design, user research, visual design, and Service design
Experience working cross-team while taking feedback from product management, engineering, business and marketing
Excellent problem solving skills along with deep empathy for users
Good experience in designing mobile interfaces and responsive desktop sites
Excellent written and communication skills
Fluency in English and Hindi. Added bonus if you know other Indian languages
Experience with conversational product design
Creativity, logical thinking, solid design process and detailed design presentations
Familiarity with speech and natural language processing technologies
Expertise in motion design or prototyping
Solving one of the biggest challenges in India!
Railway (IRCTC) congestion is one of the biggest problems in India. In fact, we have a separate Ministry in India trying to tackle this problem for decades.
We are a small team of technologists who have made a significant breakthrough progress in this field using AI, so that no waitlisted railway passenger has to ever miss a trip again!
We are backed by some of the leading VC investors in India. (learn more about us on www.railofy.com).
Location: Mumbai (WFH available)
- Evaluate user data & requirements in collaboration with product team
- Build UX improvement hypotheses and create draft design ideas, mockups and prototypes
- On-field surveys & testing with real / potential users and iterate the UX flow /design as per requirements
- Build final designs and support PRD development
- Coordinate with engineering team for development
- Identify and troubleshoot UI/UX problems; analyze user data for improvements
- Build & manage design library and global templates
- 4+ years of experience in building B2C products
- Proven work experience as a UX / Interaction Designer
- Knowledge of design software such as Adobe Illustrator, XD, Figma, Zeplin
- Knowledge of Product Analytics tools for UX decisions, AB testing etc
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Motivation to join an early stage startup and should go beyond compensation
- Should be always open for new learnings and responsibilities
UX Researcher will be responsible for end-to-end UX research projects, whose observation & analytical skills can change the outlook of a product to suit users’ needs. Work on elevating the practice of research with qualitative and/or quantitative design research methods.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Know research in and out - conduct & evaluate primary, secondary, qualitative, and quantitative research.
- Work with qualitative data along with a good understanding of quantitative data interpretation.
- Collect and analyze user behavior through in-depth qualitative research, mixed methods, benchmark studies, usability studies, surveys and other appropriate methodologies.
- Help standardize and develop best research practices.
- Translate findings to business opportunities with a track record of fuelling business growth with your insights.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Very keen attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of the Design thinking / User-centered design process.
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of qualitative and quantitative research methods, including when and how to apply. them during each phase.
- Successfully applying the applicable research methodologies to derive the best possible insights needed for making the best designs and best solutions to the client’s needs.
- Clear and close communication with internal teams, project managers and stakeholders.
- Create actionable deliverables in the form of engaging reports, journey maps or other materials as needed.
2. Architecting information, wireframing, and prototyping with interaction flows
3. Asking smart questions and championing new ideas
4. Developing delightful experiences with creative flair
5. Diagnosing design problems and devising elegant solutions
6. Translating high-level explicit and latent requirements into functional user interfaces
7. Presenting designs and articulating design decisions
8. Communicating design rationale and maintaining consistency throughout the project
9. Executing designs as a part of software development teams
Good working knowledge of Adobe XD
Pay attention to details
Distill simplicity from complex user requirements
Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
We are looking for a designer with a strong sense of conceptual thinking and well acquainted with digital trends to translate our brand message into distinctive visuals and communicate with our consumers.
- Design collaterals for our performance marketing team across multiple display networks, social media, and native platforms
- Execute our visual strategy and calendar to be deployed across all digital channels
- Work with our copywriter to conceptualize compelling designs that increase the brand’s overall reach, engagement, and conversions to sales
- Work on design collaterals like social media creatives, videos, infographics, blog & web banners, emails, landing pages, etc
- Optimize designs and visual language to match the relevant channel requirements but also maintain our overall brand tone
- Monitor and implement relevant digital design trends to keep our brand communication engaging and up-to-date with industry standards
- 5 - 6 years of experience designing digital content and marketing collaterals, with a good portfolio of work
- Has a clean visual design sense with good conceptual, typography, grid, and illustration skills
- Animation and video editing skills will be an added advantage, but not mandatory
- Can work independently and in a team to manage multiple projects and aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high volumes
- Exceptional attention-to-detail
- Must be proﬁcient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Understand competitive and best-in-class design practices for digital content