Location: Gurgaon, India.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 1-4 years
We’re looking for an Account Manager - Influencer Marketing with an ability to identify and build relations with prominent influencers and thought leaders to convert our company vision into a simple, intuitive, and awesome branding platform.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who is
● Empathetic and eager to address the needs of brands
● Comfortable working with the ambiguity inherent in startups and small teams, and are;
● Able to display ownership and communicate with members from diverse teams with ease
Sounds like your kind of company? Great! Here’s what this role entails:
● Maintaining relations with the clients.
● Connecting and communicating with influencers.
● Maintaining relations with influencers.
● Executing the influencer marketing campaign.
● Working on the day-to-day operations.
● Reporting to the manager of daily operations.
● Negotiation with Influencers
● Analysis and measurement of the campaign and drafting post-campaign report
● Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders.
● Attend relevant events for networking and business purposes.
● Develop content ideas and write and curate content.
● Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users.
● Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns.
● Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers.
● Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels.
What you’ll need to succeed
● Bachelor's degree in Marketing
● Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies
● In depth knowledge of social media marketing industry
● Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
● Well organized with great time management skills
● Outstanding project management skills
● Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
● Networking aptitude
Experience : 5-8 years from a SaaS Product/Service Space, or from a B2C space that was driven by content marketing
The Key responsibilities involve in overseeing content for Vakilsearch Services and to raise brand awareness.
- Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Build and manage a rich content cum social media & editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to increase the visibility & emerge as a thought leader (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, social media etc.)
- Work on content distribution cum refurbishing plan so as to ensure that every piece of content is reaching the right audience in the format best enjoyed by them.
- Responsible for researching, trend jacking, creating, editing, updating & managing all formats of content. Co create & newsletters, product update emailers, social media posts, blogs, infographics, PR related articles, video themes & campaigns to drive leads, subscribers & increase awareness.
- Editing and proofreading content with a zero-tolerance approach to grammatical errors, poor writing, and plagiarism. Conducting ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, SEO friendly content, and social channels (Quora, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn& YouTube).
- Engage with influencers to convert them into brand advocates
- Work closely with internal & external stakeholders - Designers, Technical SEO, product team, sales team & agencies.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout.
- Create and publish engaging content.
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Optimize content according to SEO.
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user’s engagement metrics.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Graduated in BA / MA in Journalism and Communication or BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field / Experience.
- Nature of Experience: Experiencing in generating content for various requirements starting from documentation to marketing content (content marketing). Review and edit content and scale it to A class standards.
- Length of Experience: 6 – 8 years .
- Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Excellent technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- Ability to plan and create content relevant to a specific audience with a strong focus on SEO.
- Recognizes the need for continuous improvement and works to orient people, processes, and systems in the new direction in tune with the maturity of the business and the team.
- Professionals like CA/ CS / Lawyers would be preferred
- Additional information:
- Preference given to candidates with a background of Accounting or Taxation.
- Candidates with experience in working with Cleartax, LegalRaasta, India Filings, MyOnlineCA are preferred.
- Create a Digital Marketing Strategy
- · Manage the company website by updating, writing, and editing product and market content, while maintaining a consistent and appealing appearance throughout the web pages and documents
- · Improve SEO organically and through selective Strategic Google AdWords campaigns; managed internally or with outside consultant
- · Manage company global online presence on all vendor sites, industry directories, Google Business listings, and establish systematic LinkedIn posting plan with Sales & Service Manager input
- · Mine and analyze data from the ERP system to identify and create targeted Prospect Lists to be furnished to the company’s Inside and Outside salespeople
- · Ability to research business opportunities and present ideas and findings to company management
- Qualifications and skills
- · Bachelor’s Degree in Business with major in Marketing with relevant coursework in Website design/management and analytics
- · Creative thinking (visual & messaging); digital design skills are a significant plus
- · Experience with analytical and reporting tools, including Tableau, Google Analytics, and Data Studio.
- · Deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms.
- · Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Support a vibrant, enthusiastic community around blockchain applications (including NFTs) in gaming.
- Manage our product Discord and Telegram accounts, engaging directly with community members while being mindful of team expectations and priorities.
- Uphold quick response times during core hours, ensuring a high-quality experience for members of the community.
- Identify problems that may develop into issues with project revenue, including player unrest, exploits, technical issues, and other feedback.
- Work cross-functionally with our support team to address issues as they arise
- Maintain consistency with our current branding, positioning, voice, and messaging
Qualifications and Skills :
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role. Previous experience in crypto is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with gamer communities, in particular on Discord and Telegram
- Experienced in online marketing, growth hacking, and viral marketing.
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the NFT community, crypto-specific language, and a proficient understanding of blockchain and NFTs as they relate to games
JOB TITLE/HEADLINE: Sr. Manager / Manager – Marketing
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time, permanent.
REPORTING TO: CBO
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Planning marketing campaigns, including Email/SMS, Social Media, SEM, display advertising, affiliate marketing & media/PR relations
- Drive customer activation, engagement and retention through marketing strategies
- Creating / Strategizing the right content for various media
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, IT, and product departments.
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department's staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- BS/MS/MBA degree in marketing or a related field from premier institutes
- Proven working experience in marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEM, SMM, Affiliate Marketing, Marketing database, email, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, AdWords, DART etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH FATAKPAY BECAUSE:
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment where you can balance great work with a great life.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s proliferating, and we’ll allow you to do the same. You’ll have access to several professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- Multicultural workplace. A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from different states.
- An opportunity to wear many hats
- An entrepreneurial crew that supports risk, intuition, and frequent experimentation
- The opportunity to make an impact in a transformative industry
- A chance to build and lead a highly talented and driven team
OTHER PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Progressive and flexible work hours that match your personality and lifestyle.
- Compensation could include stock options for significant upside.
- Health benefits
- Cool gadgets and swags
- Attractive wellness programs
- Competitive performance bonus
- Paid sick leave
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Career development training.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Fatakpay Digital Private Ltd (Fatakpay) is a digital-only lending platform that provides short-term personal loans (STPL) through QR-based credit lines. It was founded by four IIT- B, Erasmus University alum, and 70+ years of combined experience in Tech and Finance.
The solution provides a 100% digital and paperless quick, transparent and secure way to transact in multilingual format with a ‘scan now, pay later’ facility and easy repayment options.
We're a company that strongly believes in teamwork, design, creativity and tech. We love to build the best possible Financial Tech products that make the world a better place.
We are a curated marketplace where we connect potential pet parents with responsible breeders Pan-India to provide healthy and purebred pets alongside pet care guidance and pet supplies and services making us a complete pet ecosystem. Mr n Mrs pet rose to be a modern pet solution backed by a strong network of responsible breeders spread across Pan-India along with a team of Pet-parents and Pet-lovers who passionately contribute to making pets’ lives better. Our promise was to provide Healthy and Happy pets along with pet care assistance in all aspects of pet parenting and that’s how we have built Mr n Mrs Pet to be a complete pet ecosystem since 2016.
- Relevant experience in E-com.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Expert-level analytical and problem-solving skills, including using measurement and analysing large datasets to gain insights and drive business decision.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Demonstrated ability to lead product and merchandising decision-making and customer user journey optimization.
- Ability to execute high level sales volume.
- Demonstrates strong motivation and team building skills.
- Stay up to date on latest SEO trends and technical/algorithm search engine updates.
- Create content recommendations to gain organic traffic
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics
- Work with client development teams to ensure that SEO best practices
- Work with client teams to drive SEO in content creation and development.
- Consistently improve the customer journey and optimize the conversion rate throughout website through close collaboration with the design.
- Maximize revenue through diligent management of the products/categories/campaigns across the website.
- Maintain a strong market knowledge of sector rivals and trends to influence the delivery of the best and most profitable offering on the website.
- Collaborate with content/copy teams to provide keywords and phrases for optimal SEO performance of published content across all channels.
- Analyse and report lead provider/Lead aggregator performance to increase sales.
- Promoting business on social media for improving brand awareness and generating traffic through social media engagement
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Developing content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for the company
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Creating engaging social media content
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Developing graphics, video, and collaterals
- Analyzing popular social media platforms and using emerging social media tools to develop relationships with clients
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Must have a reach of a minimum of 10K followers on various social media platforms
- Strong working knowledge of marketing terms
- Must be self-motivated and open to learning and sharing new ideas
- Practical experience with social media campaigns
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Own the messaging, style and tone of voice for TraceX
- Own the content strategy and calendar for different forms of content published by TraceX across its channels
- Custodian of the TraceX content guidelines and playbook, to be followed by employees across the organization when creating content for public consumption
- Develop editorial guidelines including for style and tone, creating enablement and training resources for stakeholders
- Work with a cross-departmental team, maintain the master content calendar for all web platforms including social media, website, and blogs
- Identify key segment pain points & communicate product value proposition across various channels
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products and services from others in the market
- Communicate and develop content that show the value of new products and services for prospects and customers across different buying stages
- Own + Support in creating product content such as case studies, videos, website content, and blog posts
- Editorial responsibilities - Ensure stringent quality control for all external content being published on TraceX’s channels – social media, email newsletters, Press Releases, External articles etc.
Collaborating with stakeholders such as freelance writers, editors, social media and brand marketers, and SEO specialists to create and refresh content to capture crucial SERP real estate
- 5+ years experience in B2B SaaS or relevant fields
- Tools Expertise: Experience on tools like WordPress, AHREF, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Ubersuggest, or their equivalent
- Mastery of spoken & written word with excellent communication skills
- Strong SEO knowledge and experience of search engine optimization practices, including ON Page and OFF Page Optimization
- Sound judgment and decision-making ability in complex, ambiguous situations
- Efficient project management and stakeholder management skills to scale content marketing programs
Solving one of the biggest challenges in India!
Railway (IRCTC) congestion (waitlist) is one of the biggest problems in India. Approximately, ~90%+ of India travels by trains making this one of the biggest opportunities in the travel space in the country.
We are a small team of technologists who have made a significant breakthrough in this field using AI, so that no waitlisted railway passenger has to ever miss a trip again!
Read more about us here: Your Story
Website: www.railofy.com (we are mobile only)
Railofy was started in 2020 by Rohan , Vaibhav and Hrishabh alumni of IIT, IIM and ISB. Prior to this founder had experience in venture capital investing, Artificial Intelligence and consulting.
We are backed by some of the leading VC investors in India.
Why Explore Career at Railofy:
- Experienced founding team
- Become an integral and trusted member of the team mentored by professional with 10+ years of experience
- Right to win - The founding team knows the business & its secrets inside out. We are starting with a significant head start and a precise plan of action
- Barriers to entry - This is a specialized play with natural barriers to entry, allowing for significant value creation for all equity holders
- Backed by marquee global investors
- A leadership role at a fast growing start-up. There is no glass ceiling for this role that limits your growth
- Exposure to all aspects of company building - exposure to investors, fund-raising, decision making, building the team & culture
- Significant equity ownership
- All the above perks of joining a high potential company very early, along with a competitive market salary
- Managing brand & marketing communications
- Building a content roadmap & strategy for engagement via for app notifications, social media, retargeting
- Brand communication on website & app
- Content marketing strategy
- Drive execution
- Prior experience in building content road map / strategy for customer engagement
- Creation and execution of content strategy across social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, etc.) adhering to the brand's requirements and guidelines
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative campaigns and content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
Technical Skills required:
- Working knowledge on prominent social media content updation dashboards.
- Understanding of key social media engagement metrices.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Power point. Good hands on knowledge on MS Excel is a plus.
- Ability to work in a small yet closely-knit team and be willing to go an extra mile to help colleagues in time of need.
- Keenness to learn new things and grow.
- Good communication skills. May be required to speak to clients directly often.
- Ability to put across own PoV.
- Agreement to work long hours and even on weekends if required during peak work load periods. These would be seldom though may occur.
- Jovial and hardworking nature.