• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product leads and
• Collaborate with business and IT decision makers to discuss user interface
requirements and brainstorm UI ideas.
• Use responsive web design to create applications that automatically conform to
multiple screen sizes/devices.
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness).
• Conduct usability testing to identify and fix UI issues and gather real-world intelligence
from target users.
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that illustrate how mobile apps and sites function
and look like.
• Use visual aids such as wireframes, storyboards, and UI flow charts, to plan and
present user interface designs.
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
• Wield their knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to develop search-friendly
websites and interfaces.
• Keep current with the latest trends and best practices of UI/UX design and HCI (human-
• Use social network APIs (from Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.) to
integrate social actions.
• Create original graphics designs (e.g., images, sketches, and tables).
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
• 2+ years of UI/UX experience, preferably in e-commerce domain.
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g., Wireframe.cc and InVision)
• Portfolio of design projects
• Use Adobe Creative Suite programs, e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash & Flex to mockup
• Experience and desire to work in a collaborative Agile/Scrum team environment.
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Advanced verbal and written communication and leadership skills to present ideas and
• Excellent time-management and design thinking skills.
• Must be proactive, self-directed, detailed and organized.
• Task Estimation & Planning.
Education Preference: Graduate in Design, Computer Science or relevant field